E46 Fanatics Forum banner

See Rice? Post it!

711K views 4K replies 602 participants last post by  Bmw_3er 
#1 · (Edited)
So I thought i'd give this a try. I see rice all around my area and some of it is actually really funny. Post riced out cars you spot in your area!

:tsk:

See less See more
#1,466 ·
How's this for my first post?

I was in SoCal visiting my friends and spotted this rare widebody E36 Civic hatch parked near their apartment. I borrowed my friend's 318ti the next day and parked it alongside for comparison. The only thing that would have made this better is if the owner came out when I was parking and taking the photos.

Attachments

#1,469 ·
I was in SoCal visiting my friends and spotted this rare widebody E36 Civic hatch parked near their apartment. I borrowed my friend's 318ti the next day and parked it alongside for comparison. The only thing that would have made this better is if the owner came out when I was parking and taking the photos.
Almost looks exactly like a honda hatchback

#1,472 ·
Someone already posted that in this thread...lol

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Bimmer App

#1,478 ·
This thread just reminded me how last year for a low level programming class I created a Fast & Furious drag racing game. I included about 4 cars in it I believe. One was a blue m3 CSL, a Corvette ZO6, a Ferrari Italia, and a Honda Civic. I programmed the Honda Civic to lose approximately 1/10 times so sometimes it would end up beating the ferrari or the other cars. My professor was even like:

:lmao: :rofl:

#1,479 ·
If you made this game to mimic Fast and Furious and considered possible modifications to cars it's not unrealistic for a civic to walk away with wins against those other cars. Stock CSL 1/4mi @ 13, z06 @ 12 secs, Italia @ 10.8 (yes looked 'em up) so w/ add ons I know they'll speed up but you can get some crazy civics.

:imjustsayin:

#1,496 ·
here are a few i saw at work a few weeks back

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.