E46 Fanatics Forum banner

How to not drive an e46 M3

Tags
m3
97K views 290 replies 206 participants last post by  Wild_Bill 
#1 · (Edited)
#240 ·
I think this is totally a rich kid who staged this. Look at how he's turning his hands and the wheel through all those turns, and then, right on the turn where he goes off the road and crashes into the rocks, he doesn't even move the wheel, it's almost like he is steering into the rocks. STAGED.

#242 ·
that made me feel sick inside. i've put myself in situations like this although not nearly as bad.

theres nothing that feels worse than watching yourself understeer directly into a stationary object... theres just nothing u can do at that point.

dumb kid. hopefully he learned a lesson... save it for the track

i really gotta get my SRS light cleared

#260 · (Edited)
Really? You don't understand? The guy just went through a traumatizing experience, he knows his car is ****ed but is unsure of the following...how it's ****ed, where, how much, what am I going to say to the insurance company, am I alright...just a gang of things running though his head...OM MY GAWD sounds like the most logical thing to scream out at that point.

And after carefully reviewing this video countless times, there was absolutely no hope for that poor car. The vehicle was airborne (minimal) just enough for no clearance before the rocks. Just a bad day, for a guy who will never ever fly like that on a hill like road again.

F

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.