E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Old BMW Models

766K views 1K replies 235 participants last post by  BoostedBeaver 
#1 · (Edited)
Ze Old Skools Thread

Just wanted to create a thread for old skools only

Thread is open for all brands

Post all the pics u have or can find

I'll start with some Opels (vauxhall in england % Holden in Australia)

Pics:

See less See more
#410 · (Edited)
dude, HOT honda's, thats a great addition to this thread!

paging Zigz!

stuart- yea, 1990 750iL, Champagne on tan, traded it in in 2001 for my car. Only had 86k miles over 11 years, but the upkeep of that V12 was beginning to get pricey. had to change out 2 starter motors in the last years of its life with us. I drove it for a few months after my 1993 suburban got sold, and we picked up my car.

tear :(

#411 ·
ahhhh nice! Honda cars! let me add in pics of mine...hehehehe...

my first DA body Integra, and my DA sedan that i own now...

CB Body Accord that i used to have:

#419 · (Edited)
87-89 version with the pop up headlights? like this one?

hard to find clean examples of this car....most of them were done up pretty gross back in those days.....we're talking primax rims and xenon body kits....hahahahaa.....

here's some decent ones.

heres one on Fittipaldi's

looks like it has a japanese EF civic 4dr front end swapped on...But it might actually be the correct front end...not sure tho.

#426 ·
PS i love when this thread starts a new page... it keeps my PC from being raped trying to open all those pics to see the latest response :lmao:
haha

you're so right about that... my pc is not fast neither is my internet speed, so when i look through a page with lots of pics the pc almost dies... but that doesnt stop me from finding and posting more pics :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.