E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Destroyed side skirts

2K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  Pmmeke 
#1 ·
I passed through this gate, and it had something on the rails that I haven't seen and it has reached the jack point of my car and underneath of the side skirts. Does anyone have a pic of the M-Tech sideskirts and p/n for a sedan?

#3 ·
the same

The same thing happened to me this weekend. The jack up point was off and stuck into the underside of my side skirt. A 3 inch to 4 inch piece was ripped of of my side skirt but ...you can not c it from the side of the car.

I have to order a new jack up point douh and close the gap with some stuff.

#5 ·
Re: the same

Pmmeke said:
The same thing happened to me this weekend. The jack up point was off and stuck into the underside of my side skirt. A 3 inch to 4 inch piece was ripped of of my side skirt but ...you can not c it from the side of the car.

I have to order a new jack up point douh and close the gap with some stuff.
Hey PMmeke, what is the part number for the jack point, what did you get from the dealer, please take a look at my picture below, and that's what I could recuperate from the crash site, is there anything else that is missing there? I got all these little parts, and I still can't find a way of getting these things to stay in the right place, tried to glue today, but it fell. Please any advice will be welcomed. TIA

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.