E46 Fanatics Forum banner

e46 euro plate HELP

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  kaldE46 
#1 ·
Looking to get a mount for a euro plate for my e46, but i cant find one on the internet anywhere. im sure they exist, so can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks

#5 · (Edited)
I searched everywhere, high and low for this. I eventually got it off of a forum member here. They can only be ordered from Germany, so be prepared to pay out the ass for shipping. BMWNA cannot order items directly from the Euro market, but they can see them in stock.

I used to have that generic Euro plate holder, but it looked bad. Never fit right at all and was loose in the bumper. OE really is the best way to go, it looks really great and conforms to the bumper.

You can get them painted, but is it really worth the $30 to do that?

#11 ·
okay this is weird, i already have my car saved on the website, but when i search that product number, it says that that part isnt compatible with my car. which is strange because i thought those brackets were universal among cars with the black bumper trim?maybe im wrong

#8 ·
Yeah give it a shot. I ordered it from a vendor here (I want to say it was BavAuto, but maybe someone else?), and I got an email from them about a week later saying they were going to have to bump up my shipping a good $25 because it was a special order. Just call and see if they actually have it in stock.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.