E46 Fanatics Forum banner

E46 el ca-bimmer

9K views 51 replies 24 participants last post by  330i ZHP 
#1 ·
debating what to do to my ride
NEED more HP
thinking of a nitrous system that I can keep bumping up and see how far the inline 6 can hold together.
plan is to bump it little by little and at the end of summer bump it enough to go ahead with a LS3 - 6 spd swap.
I made it to 2012 turkey run 949 miles 12 hours 10 minutes with current drivetrain
lookin to do it in 10 hours
******* hillbilly iona pa

Attachments

See less See more
#47 · (Edited)
dafuq is going on in here? sell me the clean limo 600... I don't feel like re-wiring mine

edit: OP, seriously though... we have an Isetta 250, 300, and 600 out here. If you're gonna start another crazy project, we possibly want some of your parts/might have some you need. PM and we can talk

#50 ·
I commented because I have become tired of holding my tongue with your posts in this thread - you have been very harsh - I assumed it was some internal beef between you and the other poster(s)

but then you had a "snappy" response to Tim...that bugged me

thank you for the compliment on my cars

#51 · (Edited)
My snappy response to "Tim" is because the OP threw out stereotypes to me based off my geographical location so when I defended myself and sunk to the OP's level and returned the insult, I was called out for insulting :hmm:

I don't feel I have been harsh, just to the point. I have provided the reason, pics and facts for my opinions. If it's harsh sorry but's that me.

I have even told the OP that he was creative but just not original. So please explain why I'm the bad guy?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.