E46 Fanatics Forum banner

.::562 Meet::.

59K views 411 replies 44 participants last post by  CarbonZHP 
#1 · (Edited)
562 Monthly Tutti Frutti Meet​
First Tuesday of the Month

WHO?: Everyone! Stock or Modded! See some old and new faces!

WHERE?: Tutti Frutti 2170 E. Willow St. Signal Hill, Ca. 90755

WHEN?: Tuesday, July 5, 2011 at 7:30 pm

PLEASE! No burning out, excessive engine revving and any other craziness! Signal Hill PD doesn't tolerate any BS

Please RSVP

:thumbsup: 30% off with your BMW key!

Enjoy your Frozen Yogurt while the DJ has the lot jumping!

For those of you that are lowered these driveways are the best into the plaza and also avoid the speed bumps.

Click on the month's below for the monthly meet's photo coverage!

May Meet​

June Meet

See less See more
#5 ·
HAH! i did a post about this a week ago. I saw you guys there and rolled through. I didn't stop and chat because I had a trunk full of groceries from food 4 less. Maybe Ill come through this time and check it out.

#22 ·
^^^If your referring to Bimmerfest I would check on that particular thread, it has all Bimmerfest updates there for the Cerritos Caravan. But honestly don't think anyone will meet up before the mall, way to early and for sure people will be struggling to make it on time. My guess is no.

But besides all of that, come to the 562 meet! Info on link above on the first comment.

#29 ·
Cool! Bro I see you everywhere! I've seen you when I was trying to find parking by Ocean on 1st St between Cerritos & Orange. Yesterday I saw you turning left on Anaheim and unless there a exact replica of your car I saw you this afternoon cruising down the 405 N by Ikea in Carson! LoL! Stalker status huh? Jk. Hard not to notice your car.

#33 ·
cool! something close! finally! haha ill try to stop by... its finals week for me that week

#39 ·
oh crap i didnt realize its like almost 3 weeks still! haha wow:yikes:

#43 ·
:excited:

#45 ·
yikes! your ways away bro! :facepalm:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.