APEX | Official E46 M3 Wheel Pre-sale - New FL-5 Design - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements > Site Sponsor Group Buys

Site Sponsor Group Buys
Group buys from the sponsors that support E46Fanatics.com and other approved group buys.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-13-2017, 02:14 PM   #1
APEXraceparts
Sponsor

My Ride: E92 M3
APEX | Official E46 M3 Wheel Pre-sale - New FL-5 Design

New APEX E46 M3 Wheel Pre-Sale
Featuring NEW FL-5 Wheel

Through community feedback, we decided to produce our new fitments in one of our newest designs, the FL-5. This new design incorporates the latest technology, and offers unique features like spoke scalloping which reduces rotational mass while increasing structural integrity.

With the release of our new FL-5 wheels, we have designed new fitments to maximize the car's potential on and off the race track. Our team has mapped out a square and staggered fitment below, allowing enthusiasts to choose between a number of wheel and tire configurations depending on whether suspension and/or alignment modifications may be present. Whether you are enjoying your machine on the street or as a weekend track warrior, we've got you covered! Be sure to consult with an APEX fitment expert today if you have questions about wheel and tire fitment, or brake clearance.

Pricing
Major Discounts

During the month of September we are offering $250 off the set + Free Shipping*. Every month we'll be reducing the pre-order discount by $50. The earlier you order the more you'll save!

Order Here

Fitment Information
Staggered & Square Fitments

I want to know more about APEX wheels.
Tell me more

All APEX wheels are highly regarded and fully verified with official JWL and VIA certifications for every single size and offset. We created these wheels to inspire confidence during track days, race events, and everyday driving. Click here to learn everything about APEX wheels.

What if I have some questions?
We've got you covered

No problem! Just contact us at groupbuy@apexraceparts.com. Please avoid sending us Private Messages as they do not automatically go into our ticketing system and will experience an extra delay.

On Car Gallery
Want to see how they look?

Last edited by APEXraceparts; 09-13-2017 at 07:32 PM.
APEXraceparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 04:30 PM   #2
APEXraceparts
Sponsor

My Ride: E92 M3
We'd recommend ordering these new sizes as early as possible to get the best pricing. Let us know if you have any questions about fitment or clearances.