E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Tuning & Tech > Forced Induction Forum Sponsored by Active Autowerke

Forced Induction Forum Sponsored by Active Autowerke
Discuss supercharging, turbocharging and even nitrous and water injection here.
Sponsored by Active Autowerke

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.33 average. Display Modes
Old 01-29-2004, 05:14 PM   #1
///E46 329WHP

My Ride: 2003 BMW ///M3 RMSSC
Thumbs Up My Supercharged M3

Hello im new to the forums and would like to introduce myself... My name is Joe im from the lower part of NYC... Id like to give my input on my RMS Supercharged M3. Everything was done at my good friendís shop which will stay un-named till everything is all said and done. I will have more information for everyone tomorrow. We did a test dyno to see what the car was pushing at 4lbs of boost and we got 329whp which should change tomorrow*. The shop im getting it done by is extremely good with superchargers and turbos. We took the car out for a ride and spun 1st thru 3rd!!! Got to learn how to get the beast to hook. More Information tomorrow for all. Thanks I will keep you all updated with more info...
* There are some adjustments made to the car to make the difference from a stock Rms SC
Different tuning
Different Pulley System
Custom engine management

Last edited by ///E46 329WHP; 01-29-2004 at 05:23 PM.
///E46 329WHP is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 01-29-2004, 05:54 PM   #2
///M PWR 00

My Ride: p truck
Come on man you have to post some pictures!

I am also in NYC and I would love to get a chance to check the car out once you are allowed to show it. Stupid question but was it worth the money? I am waiting on AA to release the S/C they have been working on and show the results. 4lbs of boost and your already making pretty good power, and your running a safe amount too. You gotta put some pics up man!
Old 01-29-2004, 06:21 PM   #3
///E46 329WHP

Talking Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M PWR 00
Come on man you have to post some pictures!

I am also in NYC and I would love to get a chance to check the car out once you are allowed to show it. Stupid question but was it worth the money? I am waiting on AA to release the S/C they have been working on and show the results. 4lbs of boost and your already making pretty good power, and your running a safe amount too. You gotta put some pics up man!
Hey whatís up... where in NYC are you??? I will post pics up soon. As im looking at it now the car runs really strong but has one problem the compression on it is to high which will be fixed by doing internals soon, but for now were looking to run 9lbs on the stock block and pushing 417 WHP on a mustang dyno. To be honest I wouldnít do a supercharger if you donít have the money to spend, so much power you will keep breaking things,, if you plan to charge an everyday car for some it isnít a great idea knowing we all have a heavy foot in a car with so much power and your going to end up in trouble breaking things.
Old 01-29-2004, 06:37 PM   #4
Unveiled

Post pics ASAP, as most would love to see the creation that you've managed to create. Post dyno's if possible as well.
Old 01-29-2004, 06:39 PM   #5
///M3Matt
BMWCCA Club Racer

My Ride: Smurf mobiles
Send a message via AIM to ///M3Matt
Hope everything works out for you b/c I know of some other M3's that have had quite a bit of trouble with RMS S/C's
Old 01-29-2004, 06:49 PM   #6
///E46 329WHP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M3Matt
Hope everything works out for you b/c I know of some other M3's that have had quite a bit of trouble with RMS S/C's
yea I know, I read the problems but im working with two well known places that know to work superchargers and turbos and been doing it for years, its going to be all custom work not just a stock RMS. I will keep everyone informed.
Old 01-30-2004, 11:09 AM   #7
bobm3
Senior Eurowerkz Member

My Ride: 2003m3smg
welcome to the board

and where are you located to i am in bklyn myself if we are close we should hook up together when it gets warmer outside. but good luck and best wishes on your s/c quest hehehe.
bobm3