E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Lighting & Mobile Electronics (I.C.E.)

Lighting & Mobile Electronics (I.C.E.)
Xenon lighting, HID kits, fog lights, BMW head units, navigation, speakers, subwoofers, In Car Electronics (I.C.E.), carputers, DDEs, angle eyes, halos, LED tail lights, interior lighting, etc.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-16-2004, 08:46 AM   #1
JCz04Bimmer

My Ride: 2004 330Ci & 06 Z4MC
Send a message via AIM to JCz04Bimmer
FS: Creative Labs MP3 Player (6gig)

I'm looking to sell my trusty MP3 player that has served me well for the past year or so. Its the Creative Labs Nomad Jukebox and has a capacity of 6gb. This was one of the first and best hard-drive based mp3 players ever and has continued to serve me well with all the features it has. I have used this inside my BMW connected through my AUX-in for some time now and its been nothing short of amazing. I've also used its line-in jack to connect up a microphone to record any voicenotes I may have while in the car. My reason for selling is simple, I'm getting sat radio. So, here's the rundown:

Basic Features
  • Large Backlit Display
    - glows blue; very easy to see at night in the car
  • Line-in recording
    - can be connected to a mic for recording anything from voice-notes to concerts in full quality WAV files (I did this a bunch of times... no more DATs!)
  • USB Interface
    - quick file transfers and easy installation
  • Firmware Updatable
    - allows you to upgrade as new features are introduced; I will install the latest update for your convenience
  • Rechargable NiMH Batteries
    - the original batteries have been replaced with brand new rechargable batteries just for the sake of saying they're new!
  • EAX-enabled
    - great feature for the car b/c it allows you to tweak the sound to be great inside the cabin of your car
  • Parametric EQ
    - also a great feature for the car as it allows you to tweak the sound to be perfect for your speakers & music tastes
  • Dual Stereo Line-out (for front & rear speakers)
    - neat feature for when you feel like taking it out of the car & using it with, for example, 2 sets of headphones for 2 people or 2 sets of speakers for more impact
  • Advanced File Management
    - you can create playlists on the fly or you can search by Artist Name or Music Genre or just the filename

Other Things
  • Unit is in like-new condition
  • Never had a problem with its operation
  • Comes with brand new rechargable batteries
  • I'm throwing in a mini-plug to RCA-plug cable so you can connect it to your home stereo
  • Installation Disc included & software, once installed, can easily be updated at www.nomadworld.com
  • Comes with a leather carrying case
  • Blue & silver color

And now for the clincher: the asking price is $150 + shipping. Paypal is best. PM or email me with any questions or concerns or offers.

PS - I got a bit carried away with making this look neat

JCz04Bimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 03-25-2004, 06:53 PM   #2
mister wiggles

My Ride: 2009 335i x-drive
Send a message via AIM to mister wiggles
intersted. will i be able to plug it into my aux. in my head unit?

is it this one?

Last edited by mister wiggles; 03-25-2004 at 07:05 PM.
mister wiggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2004, 02:27 PM   #3
JCz04Bimmer

yes it is that one. and :BUMP:

JCz04Bimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2004, 11:54 AM   #4
JCz04Bimmer

Pics!