E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Engine & Performance

Engine & Performance
Everything to make your car faster! Air intakes, superchargers, turbos, flywheel & clutch, differentials, chips, short shift kits, exhausts, etc.....

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-28-2006, 01:32 PM   #1
GhostRider
...and I'd be all shiny..

My Ride: 2001 Dinan 3, 5sp
Cool NEW UUC Stg 2 Ltw Flywheel and Sachs Power Clutch for e36 M3, 328, 325, 323, 320

For sale is a UUC Stage 2 lightweight flywheel (8.5lbs ) included with the Sachs "Power Clutch" (street cars, track use, higher clamp load and torque capacity). This performance organic Sachs clutch is a sprung hub design. This was ordered as a package from UUC and is brand new unused still in their box. I bought this for a e36 M3 I never purchased, since I can't use it on my e46 I'm selling it brand new and unused.

This is a full stage 2 kit from UUC: All kits come complete with Stage 2 flywheel, pressure plate, clutch disk, and throwout bearing.

BONUS: I will include the UUC stainless steel clutch line (P/N SSCL-1) with purchase of the kit at the price in this post. This is something UUC sells seperately, but I will include the clutch line at no additional charge. Clutch Line Applications: E36 M3, 328, 323 (NOT 325i), E34 540i/530i

From UUC's website:
Quote:
The advantage of a sprung-hub clutch design is improved resistance (and in many cases, complete elimination) of the residual chattering noise at idle that some lightweight flywheel-equipped cars can experience.
Clutch/flywheel kit applications include:
  • M3, 328, 325, 323, 320 ( 1992-1999 E36 6-cylinder models)
  • E34/E39 5-series with 6-cylinder M50-series motor

Construction: CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum
Balancing: 11,000rpm and spin-burst tested to 14,000rpm. SFI CERTIFIED
Weight: 8.5 lb

Flywheel:

Clutch box:

Clutch box contents:

BONUS: UUC Stainless Steel Clutch Line:

Price:
$1050 + SHIPPING + 3.2% if paying by PayPal
(Since PayPal fees will be high for this payment by check/money order/cashiers check are also accepted as seen below.)

Contact Methods:
Email me, PM me, or post here. If PM fills up then send it as an email and I will get it. I will respond to all responses. To any buyers I will also provide phone contact, primary email contact, school email contact, address(of course) and any other contact info they may want.

Shipping:
Shipping for these will be with UPS or Fedex. Use caclulators below to determine your shipping. Buyer will be notified of tracking numbers as soon as package is shipped. If you have specific shipping instructions let me know and I will see what I can do. If you have trouble using the calculators email me your zip and I can let you know the costs.
UPS Shipping Calculator
FedEx Shipping Calculator
Package info:
My zip code: 74075
Shipping weight: 31.5 lbs
I will use my own packaging, not theirs.
Package size wont matter so don't enter it.

Accepted forms of payment:

Check/Money Order payment will require extra time to clear before order is shipped. I will notify buyer when payment is recieved and when it is deposited. As soon as it clears I will ship item immediately.
PayPal payments will be charged an additional 3.2% of the agreed upon total order cost(order cost + shipping). If you don't agree with this choose another method of payment please. As soon as payment is in PayPal account then I will ship item.
Cash is sent at your own risk. Please add delivery confirmation to sent payment for your own safety. With all the other payment options out there I don't know why anyone would use cash anyway.

Terms:
An offer is pending until payment is recieved. When I recieve payment this completes the sale and seals the deal. As with any sale the best offer will gererally be the person who gets the item(s).

My buyer/seller feedback:
You can view previous feedback here:
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...ght=ghostrider

Upon completion of the transaction feel free to post your response here as well.

Thanks for looking,
Shelton Irby
GhostRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 02-28-2006, 01:43 PM   #2
GhostRider

I also have a NEW UUC Double Shear Selector Rod (DSSR) that is the correct part for most e36. I have it posted here:
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=331020

Applications for the DSSR are:
UUC P/N: DSSR-198
  • 1995-1999 M3 5-speed (9/94 production and newer - earlier uses DSSR189)
  • 1996-1999 328i (E36 chassis only)
  • 1996-1999 323i (E36 chassis only)
  • 1994-1995 325i (9/94 production and newer - earlier uses DSSR189)
  • 1989-1993 E34 M5 5-speed

If you want to buy this with the clutch kit then just add $100 to final total shipped price of the kit. I will also sell the DSSR seperate from the clutch kit.
Old 03-07-2006, 11:00 AM   #3
GhostRider

Old 03-14-2006, 11:29 AM   #4
GhostRider

New week, new bump
Old 03-29-2006, 10:27 AM   #5
GhostRider

End of the month bump
Old 04-03-2006, 07:19 PM   #6
GhostRider

Price drop to $1000 + shipping + 3.2%(if paying by PayPal)
(Since PayPal fees will be high for this payment by check/money order/cashiers check are also accepted.)

Shipping costs calculator is listed on first post and is also listed below:

UPS Shipping Calculator
FedEx Shipping Calculator
Package info:
My zip code: 74075
Shipping weight: 31.5 lbs
I will use my own packaging, not theirs.
Package size wont matter so don't enter it.
Old 05-04-2006, 11:14 AM   #7
GhostRider

bump
Old 05-07-2006, 11:12 PM   #8
BmwPerfection

My Ride: 3.5 M3 & 00 323ci
Send a message via AIM to BmwPerfection
I wish I could have seen this sooner, I just bought a flywheel from CM and a new clutch kit from BMW, oh well thats a nice upgrade with the m5 clutch though!
BmwPerfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 01:16 AM   #9
GhostRider

Dont fret too much, the kit I have is for the e36 version of the 3 series. I posted here since we get some traffic from e36 people and I know some here have them as their track car.

This is still available for anyone with an e36. I'm in no hurry to sell so feel free to contact me with any questions or payment plan ideas if thats what you need to pick this up.

Have a great day!
-Shelton