E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Parting Out

Parting Out
Parting out your car? Post your entire list of BMW parts for sale in one forum. Single items should be posted in one of the other classified forums.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-25-2008, 01:54 PM   #1
FRANCO
Masterdebator

My Ride: Your Mom
A LOT of OEM parts...VERY cheap

Here are some parts I replaced from my modding the past few months. I've been stock piling mods and finally got the energy to sort all this stuff out from the closet. They came of a 330i Sports Tiag. IF you offer, please add shipping to it. Even though I say shoot any offer, for the good stuff, please no low balling.

1.M-Tech I Front Ducts. One is painted in Tiag and one is brand new...I bought a new passenger side one because I hit a tire on the road and the old one fell off. But I decided to get an M-tech II bumper instead. shoot any offer.

2. 3 M-Tech I foglights rings. Again, hit a tire, and lost one of them, so I just bought two. shoot any offer

3. M-Technik Footrest
...I switched to an OEM M footrest...has some light scratches, but not noticeable when installed. Can come with the stock plastic footrest, but I can un screw it to save on shipping (if there are any savings).

4. Matte Black front grills...these are not the ones sold on modbargains. I bought these off ebay. I switched to the ones off modbargains and their's is a more quality product. one clip is broken. shoot any offer

5. Old and NIB Roundels...Pictured are three, but I'm sure no one wants the old crusty one off my car. I have a NIB hood roundel and a used trunk roundel. I accidentally bought two hood ones. and the trunk one is in decent shape...I'd say 7/10...pictured holding up the trunk roundel

6. Front Ashtray thingy...I bought and installed a brand new one and replace this one...you can tell why, it's heavily scratched (I'll be more careful this time around)...shoot any offer or I'll just throw this thing away.

7. 2 Center Consoles, one with cup and coin holders...I actually bought a slightly used center console earlier, but just went and bought a brand new one...that one is is great conidition, but I'm just OCD like that...havn't taken a picture of the good one yet...shoot any offer

8. Black Leather w/ M stitching shift (manual) and e-brake boot (from Modbargains)...Decided to go back to OEM automatic gear selector (bought new one) and gray e-brake boot because it looks better on gray interior...shoot any offer

9. Angel Eye Ballast and wiring...Bought a set of P46's (no option, they had to come with angel eyes)...I didn't want the angel eyes, so I'm just not gonna hook it up (flame suit on)...comes with everything that should (angel eyese are stuck on headlights, sorry)....have no idea how much these go for....how about just pay for shipping? lol

10. Gray Leather Armrest...as you can see, it's worn, not sure what to do with it...I bought a slightly used one in great shape to replace this..shoot any offer

Mods:p46 6000K Headlights,M3 Steering Wheel,LED Taillights,M Footrest,Smoked Turn Signals,Smoked Sidemarkers,MTech II kit,CS Splitters,Gray Instrument Panel, Red Marker DIY,Ion Yellow Foglights/High Beams,Akebono Brake Pads, Smart Chrome/Leather Gear Selector,18" Staggered CSLs

Future Mods:,H&R Sport Springs,Tint,ECIS Intake,M Lip Spoiler,OEM Aluminum Pedal Set,OEM M3 Mirrors
FRANCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 05-25-2008, 02:18 PM   #2
FRANCO
Masterdebator

Now on to the big stuff...

11. OEM Front Clears/Sidemarkers/Rear Taillights WITH JLevi LED bulbs and equalizers!...These were only on the car for a year (I bought new clears a year ago because i cracked one and I bought a whole set so they all look new....told you, OCD) Anyway, these come with all the hardware for mounting and so you don't get the bulb out warnings for the LED bulbs..willing to part...shoot offers, no low balling...

12. OEM M3/M-Tech I and II foglights with M3 foglight covers...These came off an M-Tech I bumper and I'm 99% sure they will fit an M-Tech II or M3 bumper...I bought new foglights from a member with an M3 and he threw in M3 covers...They are very pitted BUT as shown, with LaminX yellow or clear protection covers, they look 90% new...

13. 9006 Foglight bulbs...Replaced these with ion yellow foglights (btw, I will post the finished product of my car later) The brown one has been on the car since I bought it in 2001, the gray one I changed in 2006...shoot any offer..willing to part

14. LaminX Taillight tint for e46..Never figured out how to put these on..I royally screwed up the yellow tint on the aforementioned foglights...I'm just gonna have a tint show do my taillights when I get my windows tinted...shoot me any offer (starting to seem repetitive, haha)

15. M-Tech I Body Kit...not mentioning the color because there are pictures and you'll probably want to respray them anyway...there are two gaping holes in the sideskirts that you'll need to fix. Rear Bumper is still on the car, but I am installing an M-Tech II bumper right after I finish this...lol. Front Fumper doesn't come with the little square cover for the tow thiny. Front Bumper does come with foglight holders..shoot any offer...Shipping isn't worth it for buyer so local only...SoCal BTW...willing to part out

Coming soon...M68 Rims...all fronts...details later

Mods:p46 6000K Headlights,M3 Steering Wheel,LED Taillights,M Footrest,Smoked Turn Signals,Smoked Sidemarkers,MTech II kit,CS Splitters,Gray Instrument Panel, Red Marker DIY,Ion Yellow Foglights/High Beams,Akebono Brake Pads, Smart Chrome/Leather Gear Selector,18" Staggered CSLs

Future Mods:,H&R Sport Springs,Tint,ECIS Intake,M Lip Spoiler,OEM Aluminum Pedal Set,OEM M3 Mirrors
Old 05-25-2008, 02:19 PM   #3
FRANCO
Masterdebator

oops, forgot this one...

BMW license plate frame...self explantaory...shoot any offer...iono...pay for shipping or something...lol

Old 05-25-2008, 02:21 PM   #4
Born Again

Location: Tis quite a statement. Where do you live - where do we all live? in our minds? our souls? our bodies?
My Ride: She aint much 330ci
good luck - can i ask why u just didn't sell all the parts with the car?

i think im going to go that route when i sell my car - its just too much a pain in the a$$ to take things apart nor do i really have the time

best mod to date : OEM grocery bag holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zell View Post
E46Fanatics - the Honda community of gun owners. Keep staying classy, I'm sure you all are going to be excellent examples of how to keep gun rights from being infringed. :facepalm:
Born Again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008, 02:29 PM   #5
FRANCO
Masterdebator

I replaced ALL of these parts I'm selling with OEM parts (except for the taillights, I still have my ambers, and headlights, but I'm not selling those) so I dont have to worry about resale...plus, I plan on keeping the car for a looong time. thanks though

Old 05-26-2008, 12:15 AM   #6
Genuine
Banned

My Ride: 00 323i 4Dr
I'm interested in the footrest panel. How much? paypal ready!
Genuine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 01:07 AM   #7
FRANCO
Masterdebator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genuine View Post
I'm interested in the footrest panel. How much? paypal ready!
shoot me a pm with an offer...i'd say 10 plus shipping is cool though

oh yeah....license plate frame sold!

Old 05-26-2008, 12:38 AM   #8
goyongj

My Ride: 02 325ci
I'd like to buy black grille and front signal bulb with socket.
$30 shipped?
pm me

NY->Salt Lake City within 48 hours
goyongj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 01:08 AM   #9
FRANCO
Masterdebator

Quote:
Originally Posted by goyongj View Post
I'd like to buy black grille and front signal bulb with socket.
$30 shipped?
pm me
pm sent

Old 05-26-2008, 01:06 AM   #10
WhiteOut323i
OEM ///Member

My Ride: 2000 323i
20 bucks for the black liscence frame, m teck foot rest, and four led bulbs for corners and sides??
thanks
WhiteOut323i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 01:15 AM   #11
FRANCO
Masterdebator

For those buying stuff now, I will ship out tomorrow if Fedex or UPS is open, otherwise I'll ship it out Tuesday

Old 05-26-2008, 01:23 AM   #12
00bmw323

My Ride: 00 323/91 integra RS
payment sent

-Jorge
All low no go
00bmw323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 01:26 AM   #13
FRANCO
Masterdebator

LaminX SOLD!

Damnit, how do I edit my original posts to put "SOLD" on it?

Old 05-26-2008, 03:21 AM   #14
Genuine
Banned

My Ride: 00 323i 4Dr
M Tech Footrest Panel Sold Sold Sold Sold soon as i find out his paypal address and cost of shipping that is.

Last edited by Genuine; 05-26-2008 at 03:22 AM. Reason: so noone else snatches it
Genuine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 03:25 AM   #15
mcr_driver

My Ride: my favorite two feet
need hood emblems and 9006 bulbs pm me your price shipped to 90022 (not sure offer for bulbs but emblems for like 10-20 bucks?)
Old 05-26-2008, 10:00 AM   #16
Bert336

My Ride: 330i ZHP 6MT
i can take that wiring harness off of you, let me know how much shipping to 27260 is and ill paypal you the loot. thx

that harness should be the same as the one sold with the regular DDE's from jlevis right?

Last edited by Bert336; 05-26-2008 at 10:02 AM.
Bert336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 10:08 AM   #17
00Rayger00

My Ride: E46
dibs on the front bumper
00Rayger00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 11:54 AM   #18
FRANCO
Masterdebator

pm's sent out.....I checked on Fedex and UPS today, they're all closed...so definitely tomorrow, latest Wed (work sucks)

Old 05-26-2008, 12:17 PM   #19
cimper43

My Ride: 02 325i
im interested in the mtech kit if it fits a facelift sedan. will you ship?
cimper43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 12:38 PM   #20
FRANCO
Masterdebator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cimper43 View Post
im interested in the mtech kit if it fits a facelift sedan. will you ship?
Not sure if it'll fit a facelift sedan...yor'e gonna have to check in on that...

I'm willing to ship...but I dont think it'll be worth it for you because of shipping and packaging. You're gonna have to get it repainted