E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Tuning & Tech > The Tire Rack's Tire & Wheel Forum

The Tire Rack's Tire & Wheel Forum
Use this forum to discuss anything in relation to wheels to tires to offsets.
Sponsored by The Tire Rack

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-12-2010, 01:29 AM   #1
Honk3xM3

My Ride: 2002 BMW E46 ///M3
Send a message via AIM to Honk3xM3 Send a message via Yahoo to Honk3xM3 Send a message via Skype™ to Honk3xM3
Exclamation HELP PLEASE!! 5x120 VOLKS? RAYS?

HELP!! Can't find a Ray's or Volk Racing wheel out there with a 5x120 lug pattern?! WTF ive seen other M3's with Volks and Rays all over this forum, someone PLEASE HELP!! PM or QR i d c ....

but how do some people have the Volks e.g. TE37's SF-Challenges SF-Winnings but when i go to the rays and volks websites they are only offering those style rim in a 5x114.3 lug?!

can someone PLEASE POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION??

from Houston to Iraq
-PFC Molina

Honk3xM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 02-12-2010, 02:10 AM   #2
Dr.U

My Ride: 2004 CB M3 SMG II
Send a message via AIM to Dr.U Send a message via MSN to Dr.U Send a message via Yahoo to Dr.U
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honk3xM3 View Post
HELP!! Can't find a Ray's or Volk Racing wheel out there with a 5x120 lug pattern?! WTF ive seen other M3's with Volks and Rays all over this forum, someone PLEASE HELP!! PM or QR i d c ....

but how do some people have the Volks e.g. TE37's SF-Challenges SF-Winnings but when i go to the rays and volks websites they are only offering those style rim in a 5x114.3 lug?!

can someone PLEASE POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION??

from Houston to Iraq
-PFC Molina
Volk Racing (Rays) have only a few models with BMW fitment (I.E. CE28n, TE-37, Progressive ME, etc.). The best thing you can do is to call a knowledgeable wheel shop and ask. I recommend Supreme Power Parts, who's a sponsor here: http://www.supremepowerparts.com/

Let me know if you have any other questions. I have a set of Volk CE28n's on my E46 M3.
Old 02-12-2010, 02:18 AM   #3
mvrk10256

My Ride: E30 325i
Send a message via AIM to mvrk10256
i had some at some point. MGIIIs i think. came with wrong tires and fitment. sold that hshit.
Old 02-12-2010, 02:19 AM   #4
Honk3xM3

Send a message via AIM to Honk3xM3 Send a message via Yahoo to Honk3xM3 Send a message via Skype™ to Honk3xM3
Took Me awhile, this is all ive been able to come up with so far... 5x120
no SF-Challenges or SF-Winnings

VOLK CE28-N Time Attacks

http://www.genuineperformance.net/vo...69cdf7e40fad62

VOLK CE28N

Old 02-12-2010, 02:24 AM   #5
Dr.U

Send a message via AIM to Dr.U Send a message via MSN to Dr.U Send a message via Yahoo to Dr.U
Trust me, I wanted the SF-Challenges for the longest time. But Volk and Mackin (their US distributor) would not offer them. Even getting custom sizes/offsets and finishes will require at least a 3 month long wait from Japan for the wheels that they do offer in BMW fitment. If you're set on Volks, your choices are limited. Like I said before, your best bet is to call a vendor and ask them what your options are.
Old 02-12-2010, 02:43 AM   #6
Honk3xM3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrusC5s View Post
Trust me, I wanted the SF-Challenges for the longest time. But Volk and Mackin (their US distributor) would not offer them. Even getting custom sizes/offsets and finishes will require at least a 3 month long wait from Japan for the wheels that they do offer in BMW fitment. If you're set on Volks, your choices are limited. Like I said before, your best bet is to call a vendor and ask them what your options are.
lol. i got nothing but time... im currently in Iraq... got at least 7 months before i get home... thanx tho. where or who do you kno would i contact at Mackin/Volk for a 5x120 SF-Challenge??

Old 02-12-2010, 02:50 AM   #7
Dr.U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honk3xM3 View Post
lol. i got nothing but time... im currently in Iraq... got at least 7 months before i get home... thanx tho. where or who do you kno would i contact at Mackin/Volk for a 5x120 SF-Challenge??
I doubt they'll make SF-Challenge for BMWs. But if you want to try, try contacting a forum sponsor here (I recommend Supreme Power Parts from the link in my first post above). I don't have a contact at Volk Racing or at Mackin.
Old 02-12-2010, 02:59 AM   #8
Dr.U

BTW, thank you for your service and please be safe over there.
Old 02-12-2010, 10:59 PM   #9
Honk3xM3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrusC5s View Post
BTW, thank you for your service and please be safe over there.
YW, and ty. it's my duty...
TY for all your helpful information

Old 02-12-2010, 11:05 PM   #10
novaboi323i

My Ride: 08MiniCooperS
try www.wheelsto.com, they're forum sponsors and they carry volk and advan wheels in BMW fitment....oh and be careful over there, I was there from 07-08
Old 02-12-2010, 11:32 PM   #11
Honk3xM3

Quote:
Originally Posted by novaboi323i View Post
try www.wheelsto.com, they're forum sponsors and they carry volk and advan wheels in BMW fitment....oh and be careful over there, I was there from 07-08
preciate it brother...

Old 02-15-2010, 04:30 PM   #12
WSTO
Past Site Sponsor

BMW sizing is somewhat limited from Volk, however there are a few great selections such as the GT30, TE37, CE28N, RE30, G10, and G2.

If you like the SF-winning I would suggest the Work VS-XX which is a similar design and can be custom drilled for 5x120.
WSTO is offline   Reply With Quote