E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Tuning & Tech > Driveline, Engine & DME Tuning

Driveline, Engine & DME Tuning
Talk about driveline improvements, NA tuning and DME tuning your E46 BMW here. This includes diffs, intakes, exhausts, chips, software and OBD tuning.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-10-2010, 10:16 PM   #1
shauny2times

My Ride: 200 323 ci sedan
who wants to know aout how lame les schwab is?

well for the sake that $$ is low and i have an account there is why i chose this route over diy...so please dont flame me right away

had a clunking noise up front....srtut mounts or sway bar end links..so i take it to them they say strut mounts and struts. they said that if they replace the mount they have to replace the struts...i said sure why not.. $675 later, still makes noise ?wtf? so i take it back and they say oh it was the sway bar end link well fix it and cover cost...so tommorow when i go back imm see if by there foul 1st diagnosis if theyll credit me back some money on the fatty job i had done for no reason...car rode and drove fine before i went there besides the clunk. hopefully i can work out a good deal..oh yeah then this idiot says on bmw's you canT adjust the camber(oh ****) i had to educate this a!@#$%e so he could just do his own job...from now on diy or stealership ONLY!!!!!!! OK IM DONE VENTING JUST THOUGHT ID SHARE
shauny2times is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 03-10-2010, 10:23 PM   #2
nightrunner20

My Ride: will eat your dust
Send a message via AIM to nightrunner20
I love it when u look out the window and see some 16 year old employee taking the wheels off your car throwin them around.

Can't stand it. Just DIY

Last edited by nightrunner20; 03-10-2010 at 10:26 PM.
nightrunner20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 10:30 PM   #3
///Orient3

My Ride: can't be defined
Im guessing this might be more useful to the people viewing the suspension forum.
Old 03-10-2010, 11:14 PM   #4
Iceman00
I screwed up and can't post

My Ride: E90 6MT
I don't even know what is going on. :shrug
Iceman00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 11:36 AM   #5
shauny2times

My Ride: 200 323 ci sedan
maybe a mod can move it..my bad
shauny2times is offline   Reply With Quote