E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > General E46 Forum

General E46 Forum
This is the place to get answers, opinions and everything you need related to your E46 (sedan, coupe, convertible and wagon) BMW!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-26-2010, 02:42 PM   #1
try M3

My Ride: 323i
**need help deciding my new paint job...**

so im painting my car really soon..
i want to do a diamond themed car.
i was thinking 2 tone: tiffany(the color on the tiffany & co box) and black.
i dont know if i should do all tiff with black trunk,roof,hood. or the other way around. i was able to find a e46 with the lines i want. just have to sub the colors.

Photobucket

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 03-26-2010, 02:59 PM   #2
sin11234

My Ride: iwntmorHRSPWRthnpsts
Send a message via AIM to sin11234
http://ecclick.net/new-dunksb/NEWITE...ny_dunks_2.jpg

tiffany dunks
Old 03-26-2010, 03:07 PM   #3
try M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sin11234 View Post
thats the color. and hell yea they are
Old 03-26-2010, 03:05 PM   #4
viceversa

My Ride: 2004 325i
Why repaint an 11 year old car that already has a decent paint job and an engine bay that could make use of the $ for something bigger? Does it grow on trees by you?
OP: I am sure your English Writing teacher told you this every year, regardless of who s/he was: writing is important. Others will either respect you or ignore you or piss on you if you type like a moron. This isn't an instant message site; it's a forum. We aren't texting each other right now. We are typing messages. Type regular English and people are more likely to respond.
viceversa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 07:30 PM   #5
try M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by fibonacci00782 View Post
Why repaint an 11 year old car that already has a decent paint job and an engine bay that could make use of the $ for something bigger? Does it grow on trees by you?
the car got wrecked due to a blow out. im repairing the body work and i have a m3 bumper thats goin on there. so the car needs to be repainted anyways.

money def does not grow on trees by me but sellin trees makes the money. i grind hard for my cash and i earn the right to spend it how i see fit.
Old 03-26-2010, 07:42 PM   #6
xi325xi02

My Ride: 325xi
Quote:
Originally Posted by try M3 View Post
the car got wrecked due to a blow out. im repairing the body work and i have a m3 bumper thats goin on there. so the car needs to be repainted anyways.

money def does not grow on trees by me but sellin trees makes the money. i grind hard for my cash and i earn the right to spend it how i see fit.
Oh good, so we have some big shot weed dealer on the forum. Can i have a qp plz via usps. Thx

Quote:
Originally Posted by onebad328i View Post
you want ladys damm, get a punchin hard ass sound system
I HATE CVT'S
xi325xi02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 08:31 PM   #7
try M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by xi325xi02 View Post
Oh good, so we have some big shot weed dealer on the forum. Can i have a qp plz via usps. Thx
damm this thread went bad fast. i didnt mean to come off as a big shot or db, just found the comment "does money grow on trees" a bit rude. im actually a pretty humble and low key person.

thanks justmadethecut for ur input and for getting the thread back on track.

tiffany as a company is lame but yes the color is nice. idk if u guys wear any diamond supply co. clothes but thats the sort of theme im going for. i really want a 2 tone paint job and i want it to be somethin no one has. any and all input is greatly appreciated. as for re-sale of the car.. i dont think i would ever sell it. i bought it with cracked headcasket and no transmission. this is my project car for the past 2 years
Old 03-26-2010, 07:50 PM   #8
Titan 3

My Ride: E46 325ci ~ E92 328i
Send a message via AIM to Titan 3
Quote:

Why do all the DBs keep joining this forum? '09,'10, '11 is gonna kill us all!
Old 03-30-2010, 11:36 PM   #9
Lonely Tylenol.
Banned

My Ride: is faster thAn yours
Send a message via AIM to Lonely Tylenol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan 3 View Post
Why do all the DBs keep joining this forum? '09,'10, '11 is gonna kill us all!

just cause u sell weed doesnt mean your a DB...
Lonely Tylenol. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 11:39 PM   #10
Titan 3

My Ride: E46 325ci ~ E92 328i
Send a message via AIM to Titan 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonely Tylenol. View Post
just cause u sell weed doesnt mean your a DB...
Really, bro? Anyone who thinks it's cool to brag about selling weed is a douchebag... and those who defend them... idiots.
Old 03-26-2010, 08:34 PM   #11
viceversa

My Ride: 2004 325i
Quote:
You can't be a very good drug dealer (or driver for that matter) if you're driving around an 11 year old car (at the end of the day, it is). Admitting to selling drugs on an open web forum in a truly unique car that clearly identifies you probably doesn't help your case either, or likely to win you any friends.

In any case, this is exactly why I don't want to go to meet-ups.
OP: I am sure your English Writing teacher told you this every year, regardless of who s/he was: writing is important. Others will either respect you or ignore you or piss on you if you type like a moron. This isn't an instant message site; it's a forum. We aren't texting each other right now. We are typing messages. Type regular English and people are more likely to respond.
viceversa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 09:03 PM   #12
try M3

Quote:
You can't be a very good drug dealer (or driver for that matter) if you're driving around an 11 year old car (at the end of the day, it is). Admitting to selling drugs on an open web forum in a truly unique car that clearly identifies you probably doesn't help your case either, or likely to win you any friends.

lol everyone assumes dealers are loaded. it keeps food on my stomach and school books on my table, it's not a profession it's just makin ends meet. imho i see nothin wrong with driving a eleven year old car. my next project car is a 64 chevy. if im looked at as a bad driver for liking my car so be it.
Old 03-27-2010, 01:19 AM   #13
xi325xi02

Quote:
damm this thread went bad fast. i didnt mean to come off as a big shot or db, just found the comment "does money grow on trees" a bit rude. im actually a pretty humble and low key person.

thanks justmadethecut for ur input and for getting the thread back on track.

tiffany as a company is lame but yes the color is nice. idk if u guys wear any diamond supply co. clothes but thats the sort of theme im going for. i really want a 2 tone paint job and i want it to be somethin no one has. any and all input is greatly appreciated. as for re-sale of the car.. i dont think i would ever sell it. i bought it with cracked headcasket and no transmission. this is my project car for the past 2 years
Quote:

Quote:
lol everyone assumes dealers are loaded. it keeps food on my stomach and school books on my table, it's not a profession it's just makin ends meet. imho i see nothin wrong with driving a eleven year old car. my next project car is a 64 chevy. if im looked at as a bad driver for liking my car so be it.
Lol I was half way kidding, good to know you're not a dbag.

Quote:
I HATE CVT'S
Old 03-27-2010, 01:28 AM   #14
Chance_P

My Ride: 2001 325CI
Quote:
lol everyone assumes dealers are loaded. it keeps food on my stomach and school books on my table, it's not a profession it's just makin ends meet.
this is a joke right? first you ask what color you should get your car painted, then you try to justify selling drugs to keep food in your stomach and school books on the table.

i cant take this seriously.
Old 03-30-2010, 11:27 PM   #15
Lonely Tylenol.
Banned

My Ride: is faster thAn yours
Send a message via AIM to Lonely Tylenol.
Quote:

well said, well said
Lonely Tylenol. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 08:01 PM   #16
JustMadeTheCut

My Ride: bmw-yamaha
well its not my money so watev. if you want an opinion, tiffany's is played out as a company in general. girls dont like that crap anymore cuz their boyfriends from high school already bought them the heart-shaped pendon. i think the color is coo if you are a chick but as a dude, i would go with a midnight blue heavy on white pearl. i think it would really set it off and increase the resale value tremendously. no ones gonna buy your ***** tiffany's colored 10 year old bmw. i would also consider getting some mesh wheels and paint them to match leaving the polished lip of course!

or part it the fuq out
JustMadeTheCut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 01:59 AM   #17
willsbma

My Ride: 99 323i
Hey It's hard to find honest work in this economy! Just photoshop the color you want. In the end it's your car...

I have P.A. Soft and a 20-pin adapter. Only used it a few times but pm me if you need anything coded!
willsbma is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 02:12 AM   #18
jlister0

My Ride: 1999 323i
Quote:
so im painting my car really soon..
i want to do a diamond themed car.
i was thinking 2 tone: tiffany(the color on the tiffany & co box) and black.
i dont know if i should do all tiff with black trunk,roof,hood. or the other way around. i was able to find a e46 with the lines i want. just have to sub the colors.

Photobucket
some of these guys can be harsh on this site but i think a full black hood roof and trunk would look the best with the white post pics after
jlister0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 02:17 AM   #19
xi325xi02

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlister0 View Post
some of these guys can be harsh on this site but i think a full black hood roof and trunk would look the best with the white post pics after
Op- Don't do this.

Quote:
I HATE CVT'S
Old 03-27-2010, 04:35 AM   #20
\\V

My Ride: 2002 AW 330ci
Matte Black + Gloss Roof
\\V is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags