E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-01-2010, 10:24 PM   #1
FloridaE46

My Ride: *****
Falling Pretty Hard For A Girl.... I Could Be A Rebound

About a month ago I went out with my friend and this girl he was seeing. She brought a friend along and the 4 of us went to some bars in Miami.
The girl and I hit it off big, real good conversation, body language, everything.
She had a boyfriend at the time.

Fast forward o this past week. Week of WMC/Ultra
My friend and I are down in Miami again and she comes out with us everynight. I find out she broke up with her BF of 2 years a couple days before I came down... Ok cool...

So the whole week we're side by side, sleeping with eachother (no sex) and pretty much inseparable. She would even come out and be up till 5am with us when she had to be at work at 8am a couple nights..

So heres the thing, theres obviously a big connection, but she just got out of a relationship..
Here's 2 other points, the reason I'm falling for this girl so hard is because

1. shes so god damn cute and hot, we have a great time together but the biggest thing being, after over 1 1/2 years since my ex (of 5 years) broke up she is the only girl I feel like i can be my 100% self around, I didn't even have that with my ex ..

2. I move to NYC in mid May for an indefinite amount of time, depends on how things go.

Im so f'in torn on this.. We talk everyday and have plans on doing things before I leave
Do I tell her how I feel about everything?

On a bright side note.. Meeting her has made me realize that there is someone else for me out there. Which made me happy

FloridaE46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 01:32 AM   #2
kushy

My Ride: automatic m3
DONT fall man...don't do it!!!! I know it's really difficult to control your emotions, but you have to try your best. Things get really messed up, really quickly when you fall too fast. In reality you two might have great chemistry and might potentially make a great couple, but she basically just broke up with her ex of 2 years. That's a pretty decent amount of time. For her to be out already looking for a new man, well...my opinion on womenz is that they are all whoooores...I learned the hard way. Have fun with her, do your thing for a bit but don't fall in love if you can (easier said than done). Good luck man, hope everything works out for ya!

forgot to mention the fact that is she was flirting with you WHILE she had a boyfriend, that just further backs up my theory
kushy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 03:27 AM   #3
HPFMTRE

My Ride: HPF stage 3 M3
Yeah man dont fall. Shes so close to you probly because you remind her of her ex and she just wants that connection. Girls are stupid something clicks in their head and they want this then something else clicks in their head and they want that. Dont fall for it have your fun and do all the sweet stuff but DONT fall for her. Your moving soon too you will meet new ppl.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeRzErKaS View Post
wat?? guys with turbo M3's don't have woman troubles...

try adjusting your wastegate
HPF Stage 3 #001

R35 GTR coming soon ;)
HPFMTRE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 03:33 AM   #4
Gheybe

My Ride: C6 Z06
Dont fall bud. You are leaving soon and she just got out of a relationship. I was in your EXACT shoes. Fell for this girl that broke up with her man 2 days before we started hanging out. We broke up in january because she wanted to have fun in college and this lasted a lot longer than just summer. Don't be used man. I know it's hard and you probably will fall for her, just try to stay composed and keep your mind open about it ending sooner than you think.
Best of luck to you buddy
Gheybe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 11:04 AM   #5
FloridaE46

All very true..
I guess I'll just see what happens, not push anything.
Also sucks cause its like a perfect situation.
My best friend is dating her best friend and all of their friends love us.

Old 04-02-2010, 12:01 PM   #6
kushy

My Ride: automatic m3
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaE46 View Post
All very true..
I guess I'll just see what happens, not push anything.
Also sucks cause its like a perfect situation.
My best friend is dating her best friend and all of their friends love us.
I was in the same situation. My best friend was going out with her best friend. It was great while it lasted, but sucks when it ends, then you just move on and realize there are better girls out there (always is).
kushy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 12:02 PM   #7
Focal E46

My Ride: is a DIYer
I didn't even read the post. Scrolled down, didn't see pics, disappoint
Old 04-02-2010, 12:14 PM   #8
217Bimmer

My Ride: 2001 BMW 330i

You are having fun with her and it has opened your eyes. This is a very good thing. You are also moving to the largest city in the US, so you know there are more of her out there. Don't sweat it man and get involved in the drama. Move to NYC with a clear conscience and find someone else. Trying to make it work with her will just make life more complicated.

* but make sure to at least bang her once before leaving.
217Bimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 02:00 PM   #9
CMT247

My Ride: 07 VW GTI
in for pics
CMT247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 03:00 PM   #10
FloridaE46

edited.. if your my FB friend you can see her :p

Last edited by FloridaE46; 04-02-2010 at 04:22 PM.
Old 04-02-2010, 03:01 PM   #11
DME46

My Ride: has free candy.
Don't fall for anyone.

I'm falling for my girl, but she's probably going away to college in the fall. We'll see what happens, but I don't think its gonna be an easy time.

embrace this moment
remember
we are eternal
all this pain is an illusion
DME46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 06:44 PM   #12
FlasHGordoN

My Ride: a car
Quote:
Originally Posted by DME46 View Post
Don't fall for anyone.

I'm falling for my girl, but she's probably going away to college in the fall. We'll see what happens, but I don't think its gonna be an easy time.
how old are you?
Old 05-13-2010, 09:51 AM   #13
FloridaE46

update..

well we're still seeing each other a lot. i went up to nyc this past weekend to look for a place and she came with me.. we've got a really deep connection and cant get enough of eachother..
but as we knew from the beginning i'd be leaving and thats happening next week.
im leaving for miami today and coming back sunday. probably the last time i'll see her for a while, gunna suck..

Old 04-02-2010, 03:28 PM   #14
gqkris

My Ride: 02 BMW M3 99 Cr-V
like everyone says don't, have fun dating girls, hanging out with them etc lol, just put it in, fill it up, take it out, take the receipt and leave
gqkris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 01:14 AM   #15
Sherweeeny

My Ride: BMW Civic
let her do it dude. if she feels the same way, she will make it super obvious (but maybe she already is... hard to tell, post a pic hehe)
Old 04-05-2010, 01:20 AM   #16
JJR4884

My Ride: BMW
hello i'm the rebound zone, welcome

sorry to break it to ya bud... but she is LOVING the attention...... after an amazing week like you just mentioned, if you didn't have sex with her, chances are (but not definite) that she is consoled by the time she spends with you and you are helping her take her mind off her ex, but if she isn't physically attached as well, chances are she isn't "attracted" to you.....

yes, i could be wrong because EVERY girl is different in their own little fvcked up way, but you gotta take this day by day

you have no idea what kind of gf she is..... she might be that girl that likes guys who are trouble makers and treat her like shiit.... lol good luck with that one (this is a hypothetical)

bottom line, you barely know her, regardless of how many nights you spent together, she is still a stranger......... take every day as it comes and act as if it is your last...... if things work out, then you will be happy, she will be happy, and i'll be happy for you

play smart
Old 04-05-2010, 01:58 PM   #17
FloridaE46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherweeeny View Post
let her do it dude. if she feels the same way, she will make it super obvious (but maybe she already is... hard to tell, post a pic hehe)
i posted a pic, but then took it down...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJR4884 View Post
hello i'm the rebound zone, welcome

sorry to break it to ya bud... but she is LOVING the attention...... after an amazing week like you just mentioned, if you didn't have sex with her, chances are (but not definite) that she is consoled by the time she spends with you and you are helping her take her mind off her ex, but if she isn't physically attached as well, chances are she isn't "attracted" to you.....

yes, i could be wrong because EVERY girl is different in their own little fvcked up way, but you gotta take this day by day

you have no idea what kind of gf she is..... she might be that girl that likes guys who are trouble makers and treat her like shiit.... lol good luck with that one (this is a hypothetical)

bottom line, you barely know her, regardless of how many nights you spent together, she is still a stranger......... take every day as it comes and act as if it is your last...... if things work out, then you will be happy, she will be happy, and i'll be happy for you

play smart
i really havent thought of the attention part at all.. very good point.. she txts/bbm's me all day everyday, im pretty much never the one to start a convo.
we didnt have sex, but everything else.. when we were about to she started crying and said she couldnt do it.. i guess cause the break up was still fresh.. dunno
she has made hints that she broke up with her BF because of me, the weekend i first met her she said i made her realize a bunch of things, then a couple weeks later proceeded to break up with her BF before i came down..
we'll see what happens.. my friend is going down this weekend to see his girl so im going to ride along with him and she demanded i stay at her place, so ya.

reading all the replies though has made me loose that "falling" feeling though a bit, just feels like a normally like her/shes cool thing now

Old 04-07-2010, 12:26 PM   #18
Sherweeeny

My Ride: BMW Civic
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaE46 View Post
i posted a pic, but then took it down...
ah mate thats not good for anyone!
Old 04-05-2010, 02:18 PM   #19
TheRusski

My Ride: gone...
Hmm it seems like she is using you to take her attention away from the break up...she wants someone there when she is having hard time...If she doesnt want to have sex with you that means she still cares for her ex boyfriend and have feelings for him...fvck that why do you want to get involved in this BS...I was in the same sh*t 2 days ago and I said fvck it I dont need it...let her find herself first and thn try to develop something if only you want to..but for now I wouldn't focus on it much
Old 04-05-2010, 02:23 PM   #20
calialx1

My Ride: FL 330i, 3000GT
what?! you mean to tell me you havent posted pics? pffft im out of this sinking ship.