E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-12-2010, 11:13 PM   #1
xJustin

My Ride: '04 330ci
Send a message via AIM to xJustin
WTF srsly. dumb women?

Where do the dumb b!tches go?
I am dead serious- we all know some women that is dumb beyond belief. Not handicapped or anything just plan stupid, she could be beautiful but every conversation consists of: huh? what? oooooooooooooh i get it! So what happens to them? There is a girl i know who is like this and i can't see her in the corporate world let alone being a mom. So where do dumb b!tches like this end up? Who would even marry a dumb B1tch? Does she work? Does she do anything? WTF

xJustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 12:25 AM   #2
Coldintake
Registered OG User

My Ride: Mid-engine beast
They end up in blowjob heaven
Old 05-13-2010, 12:29 AM   #3
TuoRedrum330i

My Ride: has dents
i have always wondered this.
Old 05-13-2010, 12:32 AM   #4
JJR4884

My Ride: BMW
marry old men and like....... help them like........... spend like money and stuff.....
Old 05-13-2010, 02:43 AM   #5
gqkris

My Ride: 02 BMW M3 99 Cr-V
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJR4884 View Post
marry old men and like....... help them like........... spend like money and stuff.....
very true lol, i know this dumb ***** who works as a receptionist and met one of the top salesmen in the company, got him to propose, engaged, moves right in within 6 months, spends his money and go on trips....yes she is pretty but the guy is dumb as well and cant see she only cares about how he takes care of her financially, he's never had a goodlooking girl b4, she's 21 and he's 28, she's uneducated and makes jack all....she's like i don't see why not as a response to his question of what would you say if i asked you to marry me hahahaha
gqkris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 03:24 AM   #6
kushy

My Ride: automatic m3
I can't believe no one has said it. The answer is obvious, they belong in the kitchen.
kushy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 08:48 AM   #7
JJR4884

My Ride: BMW
Quote:
Originally Posted by kushy View Post
I can't believe no one has said it. The answer is obvious, they belong in the kitchen.
its comments like these that piss me off... seriously who do you think you are?
This isn't the old days anymore pal, i got news for you.. women have just as many, if not, more rights than you....... so you better respect their rights....

their rights to make me a GODDAMN SAMMISH!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-13-2010, 09:36 AM   #8
daedalus34r

My Ride: 2004 BMW 330i
diggin for gold, thats what. If the chick is hot, it won't be long until some wealthy guy picks her up and lives out a shallow relationship that is essentially an exchange of wealth for sex/companionship. We can't all be beautiful so i guess we should use what we got eh?
daedalus34r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 04:24 PM   #9
xlash

My Ride: '05 325i MT
I'll gladly provide sex and companionship for money. Relationships, like sports stars, can be overrated too.