E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-18-2010, 08:58 AM   #1
///MPackage

My Ride: 04' 330i - (Sold)
2005 Alpine White 330i - ZHP

Hi,

I am looking to see if anyone here knows if anyone is selling a:

2005 330i - Alpine White with a ZHP package with Beige interior.

I found one but it got sold at the BMW dealership.

The mileage should be below 75,000/miles. Must be in clean condition.

I am ready to buy it if you find one for me.

Thanks for looking,
///M

Last edited by ///MPackage; 06-18-2010 at 09:00 AM.
///MPackage is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 06-19-2010, 01:57 PM   #2
RVAzhp

My Ride: Used to be a ZHP
Good luck in your search! It is hard enough to find AW, let alone with that interior. I used to have an AW zhp and miss it a ton.
RVAzhp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 03:22 PM   #3
///MPackage

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVAzhp View Post
Good luck in your search! It is hard enough to find AW, let alone with that interior. I used to have an AW zhp and miss it a ton.
Actually I was looking for an automatic and the one I did find was at this Ashville BMW dealership it was there for about 3 weeks before it got SOLD just wondering who bought it and if the buyer will ever sell it.
Old 06-20-2010, 05:35 AM   #4
LHB

My Ride: 2005 330i ZHP
I wish I could sell you my excellent condition 2005 with beige leather, premium and cold weather package, and no NAV but my leasing company will only sell it to me. Damn U.S. Bank! By the time I paid sales tax on it, and then you did it might not be worth our while. I have one month to go on my lease, and was planning on turning it into the leasing company and buying a Z4M Coupe. PM me if you want to discuss it however. I saw that one is Asheville, it was a nice car. Mine has 28k miles and has the Steptronic AT. I'm older than your father BTW, and am the car's only owner. Never been eaten in, smoked in, tracked or modded in any way, shape or form. Serviced exclusively at BMW of Dallas based on an annual maintenance interval since I'm a low mileage driver.

Last edited by LHB; 06-20-2010 at 05:57 AM.
LHB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 10:07 AM   #5
///MPackage

LHB,

Hope all is well with you? Let me know if you have made a final
decision about your car.

Thanks,

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHB View Post
I wish I could sell you my excellent condition 2005 with beige leather, premium and cold weather package, and no NAV but my leasing company will only sell it to me. Damn U.S. Bank! By the time I paid sales tax on it, and then you did it might not be worth our while. I have one month to go on my lease, and was planning on turning it into the leasing company and buying a Z4M Coupe. PM me if you want to discuss it however. I saw that one is Asheville, it was a nice car. Mine has 28k miles and has the Steptronic AT. I'm older than your father BTW, and am the car's only owner. Never been eaten in, smoked in, tracked or modded in any way, shape or form. Serviced exclusively at BMW of Dallas based on an annual maintenance interval since I'm a low mileage driver.

Old 07-05-2010, 07:42 AM   #6
///MPackage

Anyone selling their 2005 white on beige ZHP with low miles?

Let me know!
Old 07-13-2010, 08:21 PM   #7
mtnman

My Ride: 2004 330 ZHP
I saw that car at the dealer here in asheville when they were re flashing my zhp. It looked good. Good luck
mtnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 02:58 AM   #8
MyE46I

My Ride: 330I
dang LHB is so perfect!! looks hella clean!
MyE46I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 04:10 AM   #9
l8apex10

My Ride: ZHP, E36 M3
AW on alcantara....

http://www.bmwcca.org/classifieds/sh...ct=7297&cat=11
l8apex10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 06:22 AM   #10
LHB

I have an acquaintance who is in the market for a very low mileage ZHP, and would like a lighter color, although he doesn't insist on AW. He's been sending me copies of adds to review, and the prices are all between $20k-$25k, and that's not for convertibles. Two of them were actually right at $25k. I'm partial to this car, but those are practically 2007-2008 CPO 335 prices. That's a lot for a five year old car!

This might not be a good time to buy a ZHP. I still can't decide whether to buy mine or turn it back into the leasing company in August, but current prices are leading me to think I'd be crazy not to buy it at $16.1k plus taxes.
Old 07-23-2010, 08:11 AM   #11
///MPackage

Not sure if you would get over $20K for your car even though it has low miles not alot of people here are fan of Auto ZHP seems like everyone wants a 6spd so they can push the car. Everyone I know that has a ZHP is 6spd so paying the price of $20-25K for a ZHP with low miles on a Auto transmission not sure if anyone will bite. If they do they must want the Alpine White with the Beige interior for a long time.

Good luck though!

Quote:
I have an acquaintance who is in the market for a very low mileage ZHP, and would like a lighter color, although he doesn't insist on AW. He's been sending me copies of adds to review, and the prices are all between $20k-$25k, and that's not for convertibles. Two of them were actually right at $25k. I'm partial to this car, but those are practically 2007-2008 CPO 335 prices. That's a lot for a five year old car!

This might not be a good time to buy a ZHP. I still can't decide whether to buy mine or turn it back into the leasing company in August, but current prices are leading me to think I'd be crazy not to buy it at $16.1k plus taxes.
Old 07-25-2010, 12:42 PM   #12
jose325i

My Ride: 08 BMW 135i
Quote:

I wish your car was 6mt. I would buy it from you in a heartbeat.
Old 09-27-2010, 11:02 PM   #13
madrv1

My Ride: 323ci 2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by jose325i View Post
I wish your car was 6mt. I would buy it from you in a heartbeat.
Me too brother!
UUC Shortshift w/ DSSR, UUC RK6A-L Shift Knob, Staggered 18" Breyton's Inspirations, Smoke Corners, 76" Dual Tip Remus Catback, Conforti CAI and Shark Software, H&R Sport Springs and Sway bars, and Bilstein Sports Shocks, 3.46 diff, UCC Pulleys.
madrv1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 01:16 PM   #14
euroman78

My Ride: 2004 bmw 330xi
2004 alpina white 330xi sport package 50k miles

hey i saw your add and remember myself when i was looking for the same car for over a year, i got tired looking and i bought the same one 04 330xi sport package in carbon black/ dark beige, i saw this alpina white from a dealer on fruitland, maryland and i dont know if they still have it, give them a call at 4107429144 , the add is also in craigslist, look at annapolis side looks good to me but is not the one you looking for, goodluck with that
euroman78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 02:33 PM   #15
LHB

I'm just keeping mine. I can't find anything I like as much for anywhere near the money.
Old 07-25-2010, 03:06 PM   #16
///MPackage

You got mine and other peoples hopes up for your car I guess you wanted to tease us all since you have a rare combo...if I had your car I wouldn't post saying I might sell it and get everyone's hopes up....oh well keep the car, Jet Black on Natural Brown Leather is the sickest combo you can get for your money!

I am sure everyone here will agree!

Quote:
I'm just keeping mine. I can't find anything I like as much for anywhere near the money.
Old 08-04-2010, 12:34 PM   #17
clydesdale

My Ride: e30, 2004 zhp
There is an 04 with that combo with 93k in NJ at a used car lot.
clydesdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 12:41 PM   #18
///MPackage

The mileage is too HIGH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clydesdale View Post
There is an 04 with that combo with 93k in NJ at a used car lot.
Old 09-27-2010, 11:16 PM   #19
fgtype_S

My Ride: Acura RSX type-S
Would you consider a blk on blk zhp auto trans 75k miles?
fgtype_S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 11:50 PM   #20
madrv1

My Ride: 323ci 2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by fgtype_S View Post
Would you consider a blk on blk zhp auto trans 75k miles?
I am in search of a ZHP under 75k miles and 6M, preferably a 2005 but 2004 would be ok. 6M is not something I am willing to compromise on.
UUC Shortshift w/ DSSR, UUC RK6A-L Shift Knob, Staggered 18" Breyton's Inspirations, Smoke Corners, 76" Dual Tip Remus Catback, Conforti CAI and Shark Software, H&R Sport Springs and Sway bars, and Bilstein Sports Shocks, 3.46 diff, UCC Pulleys.
madrv1 is offline   Reply With Quote