E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum

Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum
Post your positive or negative feedback about transactions with members here.

Old 12-07-2010, 01:01 PM   #1
jclip

My Ride: 06 m3, 01 325
Turner Motorsports

After purchasing a few parts from them, I contacted their customer service to ask a few simple questions. After emailing them twice, they never bothered to respond. Will not do business with them ever again.
jclip is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 12-07-2010, 02:15 PM   #2
TurnerMS
Sponsor

My Ride: E30,E36,E46,E90,E92
Quote:
Originally Posted by jclip View Post
After purchasing a few parts from them, I contacted their customer service to ask a few simple questions. After emailing them twice, they never bothered to respond. Will not do business with them ever again.
Hi.

Sorry for the problem you're experiencing! How can we help?

Did you call us? If so, we are here to answer the phone M-F 9-6 Eastern. Average wait time for all calls is under 30 seconds. 800 280-6966 is our toll free number.

Also, if you emailed us and we received your email it was replied to. Each and every email we get from the info @ turnermotorsport.com address is replied to before we leave for the day at 6PM. What email address did you send your inquiry to? Perhaps our reply ended up in an spam filter / folder?

Please let me know what we can do to help.

Thanks.

Doug
Turner Motorsport Sales
TurnerMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 02:18 PM   #3
TurnerMS
Sponsor

One thing I just noticed, you put "turner motorsportS" in your subject line. Keep in mind our company name, domain name and email address is turnermotorsport.com. No "S" on the end, so perhaps you had our email address wrong? Just a thought.

Either way, give me a call today, we will get to the bottom of whatever issue you are having and make sure you go away happy.

800 280-6966

Thanks again.

Doug
TMS Sales
Old 12-08-2010, 12:03 PM   #4
jclip

Spoke to Jon Durkin via email, twice. He never bothered to email a response about the questions I had about my order. I already figured out the problem, no need for me to contact them.
Old 12-08-2010, 12:05 PM   #5
TurnerMS
Sponsor

Quote:
Spoke to Jon Durkin via email, twice. He never bothered to email a response about the questions I had about my order. I already figured out the problem, no need for me to contact them.
No, Jon replies to every email he gets before he leaves at 6PM. That is sales team policy. So if you did not get a reply either he did not get your email or you did not get his reply.

Question: Did you call us before posting this thread?
Old 12-08-2010, 04:55 PM   #6
jclip

Quote:
Originally Posted by dugmartms View Post
no, jon replies to every email he gets before he leaves at 6pm. That is sales team policy. So if you did not get a reply either he did not get your email or you did not get his reply.

Question: did you call us before posting this thread?
He recieved my email, he replied telling me that he would "get back to me." He never did, not a big deal. I had needed more parts, I chose to deal with Tischer instead.

Last edited by jclip; 12-08-2010 at 04:57 PM.
Old 12-08-2010, 05:01 PM   #7
TurnerMS
Sponsor

Quote:
He recieved my email, he replied telling me that he would "get back to me." He never did, not a big deal. I had needed more parts, I chose to deal with Tischer instead.

Okay, well it certainly is a big deal when you post in a public forum that "Will not do business with them ever again." So, if you could please tell us your name or email address, when it was sent, etc. it would be helpful, that way we can at least figure out what went wrong. Please send via PM or give us a call at 800 280-6966 ext 1.

I really wish you would have called us so we could have cleared up any miscommunication that may have occurred prior to this very unfortunate posting that was made.

Last edited by TurnerMS; 12-08-2010 at 05:03 PM.