E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW Regional Forums > Regional Forums > California

California
Have you seen another BMW while driving around in your area? Maybe you can find their car in the E46Fanatics Garage!
Northern California Southern California

If you don't have your garage setup, sign up today HERE

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-17-2011, 06:22 PM   #1
perucho330i

My Ride: 02 330I
Looking to get front control arm bushings replaced

I posted before about this and I am thankful to all for the advice and offers. I had to hold off till now due to funds. I am looking to purchase the powerflex bushings over at modbargains. If anyone around that area is willing and has the experience to install them. Hit me up!

If anyone lives in the san fernando valley area and know retailers who carry them..please let me know...Figure if I am going to drive down to OC might as well get them installed down there.

Thank you all very much....after this I am looking to finally start moding my car lol....muffler delete....corner lights...rims....I have the m-tech 2 front bumper so I may just keep that on there.
perucho330i is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 08-17-2011, 06:59 PM   #2
BMWCruisn

My Ride: 330i
it's SUPER easy to do... just borrow one of these from autozone, get a little dish soap to slide the new ones back on, and you are good to go. no joke.... 30 mins to do it.

BMWCruisn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 10:23 AM   #3
perucho330i

thank you for the tip....would you be willing to help? I would pay you for your help lol
I don't have jack stands, nor do I have the know how lol.....I am starting to learn lol
Old 08-18-2011, 10:44 AM   #4
dmax

My Ride: '99 328i 1.04646 mu
I just feel compelled to present a 'minority opinion' on poly bushings.

Many have gone from OE to poly only to come back to OE. Since the poly last forever according to legend, I think that says something...something which you might want to consider.

If you read as many bushings threads as I have, I think you'd want to reconsider and seriously consider OE, or if not, the Meyle HD. Still rubber, but firmer; the perfect compromise, I think, and one which I'm pretty certain I'll do when the time comes.

Performing at the Comedy Cove--595 Morris Ave. Springfield NJ reservations 973 376-3840

A recent set Skip to 1:30
dmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 06:44 PM   #5
ModBargains II
Sponsor

My Ride: Evo 8GSR
Send a message via AIM to ModBargains II
I can help you out with that.

I'm not sure if you were aware, but we not only offer parts, but we now offer installs as well!

So you could come down to purchase and install the FCABs all at once.

We are now a one-stop-shop in the OC!

Give me a call at 714.582.3330 x8005 and I can set up an appointment for you!

Best Regards,
Jason
Jason@ModBargains.com

We Specialize In: BMW Parts | BMW Tuning | Avant Garde Wheels | VMR Wheels | BMW Headlights | Alufelgen Wheels
Sales
| Gilbert@ModBargains.com | (714) 582-3330 ext. 8004
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am-7:00pm | Saturday 8:00am - 5:00pm (PST)

Last edited by ModBargains II; 08-18-2011 at 07:00 PM.
ModBargains II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 01:16 PM   #6
perucho330i

HEY JASON
I was hoping I can pickup some powerflex bushings either today or tomorrow. I know the store is closed but I really need them lol
I have a buddy that will be replacing them on monday( I wanted to have it done at your store but to be honest I am on a budget right now and can't afford the $200 labor cost).
If there is a way I can either purchase them tomorrow or maybe have them waiting for me on monday.
Thank you very much
Old 08-18-2011, 11:04 PM   #7
Steven747

My Ride: 05 330ci
chealoum installs them for cheap
Steven747 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
330i, bushings, suspension