E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Lighting & Mobile Electronics (I.C.E.)

Lighting & Mobile Electronics (I.C.E.)
Xenon lighting, HID kits, fog lights, BMW head units, navigation, speakers, subwoofers, In Car Electronics (I.C.E.), carputers, DDEs, angle eyes, halos, LED tail lights, interior lighting, etc.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-07-2011, 05:23 PM   #1
DropTopKingM3

My Ride: All German
Exclamation *BEWARE* Possible Dynavin Scam. Read here before purchasing from non sponsors <<

Hey guys. I just wanted to give a heads up to the community regarding possible scams that could be occuring on here and other forums. I am in no way, shape, or form pointing fingers or accusing any members. Please do not jump to conclusions. I am only trying to help out my fellow forum members.

The Dynavin Android unit is a very hot item in the marketplace. Ive been reading on multiple forums that other members are claiming to be receiving these units in bulk brand new from Dynavin. Last time I checked there aren't any and there is no official release date as to when the next batch will go out. Please proceed wisely and purchase these units from known vendors and site sponsors. Example: do not purchase a unit from a member who's not a company claiming that they received a bulk shipment.

There are a few used units for sale. These units are pricey even when they're used. Due to supply and demand the price of a used unit has somewhat exceeded the price of a brand new Dynavin Android unit. Im not knocking anyone on here for doing that. I just don't want scammers to get ideas in their head that no one is aware of a possible Dynavin scam. This unit is in such high demand so expect scammers to come up with ideas and way to take your money. Always remember to use the I-Trader feedback function. This will allow you to search other transactions and ratings that this member has received. If its a newer member with very few posts then proceed with caution. Ask for pictures of the unit. Check the date and time on the picture of the head unit. If its a more recent date and time it COULD be their actual unit. Also do a forum and google search on the persons username. Google any information they give you such as telephone number, email address, etc. It is possible that they could have scammed other members on different forums with the same username. Make sure they're paypal verified. And last but not least DO NOT SEND MONEY AS A GIFT !! You lose all of your protection from Paypal when you send as a gift.

Message a moderator if you feel that something may be fishy. They're not psychics but they'll be able to help you determine if you should proceed with the sale or not.

If you'd rather wait for a brand new one you can try jeffb325@DynavinSolutions. I didn't write this thread to promote sales with Jeff but I'd recommend him because I had a positive experience with him. He is #1 when it comes to customer service and answering any questions you may have about the unit. Always check the Dynavin or Dynavin Android FAQ threads first. Chances are more than likely the answer to your question is already in there.

^Don't say my car is topless, say the t!tties is out^
DropTopKingM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 12-28-2011, 10:25 AM   #2
Mulatto325

My Ride: 325ci convertible
+1 for Jeff. I purchased a used v3 unit from him almost 2 years ago and it still works great.

My tops down, its upset.
>>>Mulatto325<<< Build thread
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...087&highlight=
Mulatto325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 12:37 AM   #3
Jmar

My Ride: M3 E46
Thanks for the heads up, and taking the time to make people aware of what you have discovered!
Jmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 05:42 AM   #4
meeatkimchi

My Ride: 2000 BMW 323i Sedan
thanks
meeatkimchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 07:28 AM   #5
pollostar
Banned

My Ride: car
Its right read everything before purchasing anything its our right and we can forget this and we have to wake up and provide awareness for this.
pollostar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 08:49 PM   #6
seongstyle

My Ride: 2004 BMW M3 Coupe
but please don't ding innocent guys like me who will be putting their dynavin v5 up for sale at bargain prices! i'm just upgrading!

H&R Sport Springs | El Diablo Exhaust | UUC SSK w
DSSR | Dynavin D95 | Blacked-Out Front and Side
Grills | Orion V2 Angel Eyes | Depo Clear Corners
and Side Markers
seongstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 12:54 AM   #7
DropTopKingM3

My Ride: All German
Quote:
Originally Posted by seongstyle View Post
but please don't ding innocent guys like me who will be putting their dynavin v5 up for sale at bargain prices! i'm just upgrading!
My apologies if you were offended, Im not trying to ding anyone. Im only trying to look out for the better of the community. Good luck with the sale of your Dynavin

^Don't say my car is topless, say the t!tties is out^
DropTopKingM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 04:11 PM   #8
delmarco

My Ride: 2001 330i
Send a message via ICQ to delmarco Send a message via Yahoo to delmarco
good looking out G!

VISIT MY GARAGE TO SEE ALL MY MODS:

http://directory.e46fanatics.com/use...rMod&UcId=7917
delmarco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 05:29 AM   #9
LOS842

My Ride: 325xi
Re: *BEWARE* Possible Dynavin Scam. Read here before purchasing from non sponsors &lt;&lt;

Im looking to buy one thanks

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
LOS842 is offline   Reply With Quote