E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements > Site Sponsor Specials and Sales

Site Sponsor Specials and Sales
Find out about the latest specials and sales from our site sponsors here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-25-2012, 02:19 PM   #1
UmnitzaSupport
Sponsor

My Ride: 1995 m3
BMW upgrades by umnitza

Hi Forum members,
My name is Tim, I am the sales manager for Umnitza. First of all i want to welcome all of you to the BMW world. We specialize in BMW parts and accessories, we have everything from headlamps,orion v2 angel eyes, led side marker,interior,front corners,license plate and many other applications for you BMW. we also carry led and non-led tails, bumpers, wheels,front corners and side markers plus so much more. If you have any questions or comments please call me at 925 521 0577. Mention you are a E46 fanatics member for special members only discounts.
This week specials are

$35.00 shipping on all bumpers(per bumper ,GPX SHIPPING) U.S. only

free priority shipping on all orion v2 and opaque kits

front and rear sedan mtech bumpers w/fogs and canbus HID system
shipped for $595.00(GPX SHIPPING, CA. add sales tax) U.S. only,Canada please call for quote

front and rear mtech coupe bumpers w/fogs and canbus HID system shipped for $615.00(GPX SHIPPING, CA. add sales tax) U.S. only,Canada please call for quote

If you have any questions or comments please call me at 925 521 0577
Thank you Tim K. Umnitza sales manager

Call Tim K. 877 486 6489
Email Konstantin D. umnitzaship@gmail.com
Available: 9am-5pm M-F

Last edited by UmnitzaSupport; 02-23-2012 at 12:50 PM.
UmnitzaSupport is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 01-25-2012, 05:32 PM   #2
UmnitzaSupport
Sponsor

Bmw upgrades by Umnitza

Hi Forum members,
My name is Tim, I am the sales manager for Umnitza.We specialize in BMW parts and accessories, we have everything from headlamps,orion v2 angel eyes, led side marker,interior,front corners,license plate and many other applications for you BMW. we also carry led and non-led tails, bumpers, wheels,front corners and side markers plus so much more. If you have any questions or comments please call me at 925 521 0577. Mention you are a E46 fanatics member for special members only discounts.
This week specials are
$45.00 shipping on all bumpers(GPX SHIPPING) in U.S. only
free priority shipping on all orion v2 and opaque kits
E46 M3 bumper w/lip $290.00 shipped (GPX SHIPPING) U.S. only,Canada please call for quote on shipping
Canbus 35 watt Hid systems $90.00 and 55 watt canbus 125.00 shipped priority
Any headlamp order w/angel eyes gets free led 6k side marker bulbs and free upgrade from orion v2 to orion v2 opaque
Mtech sedan front w/ fogs and canbus 35 watt hid system 335.00 shipped (GPX SHIPPING) U.S. only,Canada please call for quote
M-tech coupe w/fogs and 35 watt canbus hid system shipped 360.00 (GPX SHIPPING) U.S. only,Canada please call for quote
If you have any questions or comments please call me at 925 521 0577
Thank you Tim K. Umnitza sales manager

Call Tim K. 877 486 6489
Old 01-28-2012, 03:49 PM   #3
alphaquhp

My Ride: a great bmw
Do you know what the status is on the night controllers? When will these ship out, again, for those that weren't fortunate enough to make the initial shipment?

Current favorite mod: DIY AUX adapter (AWESOME)
alphaquhp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 12:05 PM   #4
Wisco123

My Ride: 2012 325i
Keep you in mind
Wisco123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 04:31 PM   #5
UmnitzaSupport
Sponsor

Bmw upgrades by Umnitza

Hi Forum members,
My name is Tim with Umnitza. we have many plug and play upgrades for your BMW's. We have angel eyes,led's (6k or amber)for your interior,front turns and sides,license plate,we also have Hid conversion kits for low beams and fogs(many different colors),matte black grill,headlamps,bumpers and much more. If you have any questions about upgrading you Bmw's curb appeal give me a call at 925 521 0577. Make sure to mention you are a Forum member for additional discounts.
Thanks Tim K. Umnitza sales

Call Tim K. 877 486 6489
Old 01-26-2012, 06:27 PM   #6
brontosaurus

My Ride: 2002 330i 5mt
How much is the discount compared to ordering from the website? Why not just let us use the discount from there?
brontosaurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 08:00 AM   #7
SUHLeen

My Ride: 2005 Saleen Mustang
I would advise you guys to get your body parts else where. Fitment SUCKS, front bumpers come with some gay type of license plate mount that breaks off after a few thousand miles, then you are left without being able to put a front plate on, shitting looking wholes, and a spot where there is a huge indent (where the plate frame sits). And not to mention, it took about a month for me to get my order because it never was shipped out, for no apparent reason. Umnitza really screwed me over. My car was in the body shop because of being in an accident. I did not have any time left on my rental (since it took FOREVER for Umnitza to ship the bumper). They guaranteed PERFECT fitment and because I was already paying extra out of pocket for the rental, we did not test fit the bumper cause I needed my car back ASAP. Now I have a good looking rear bumper on the passenger side, crappy as fvck on the driver side. The front bumper is just complete crap now. You guys told me that IT WAS THE SAME BUMPER EVERYONE else sells, and I NEVER had a rep m3 bumper come with built in front plate bracket that if it ever comes off, you are stuck with an even shittier looking front bumper. Waste of money, you get what you pay for.

- Phil
11 335is - TT 7 spd DCT daily :)
05 Saleen Mustang - forged, stroked, blown,... and on some juice
01 BMW 330ci - Totaled by some bish!
Financial Help
SUHLeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 01:10 PM   #8
umnitza

My Ride: E39M5, Sequoia
Send a message via Yahoo to umnitza
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUHLeen View Post
I would advise you guys to get your body parts else where. Fitment SUCKS, front bumpers come with some gay type of license plate mount that breaks off after a few thousand miles, then you are left without being able to put a front plate on, shitting looking wholes, and a spot where there is a huge indent (where the plate frame sits). And not to mention, it took about a month for me to get my order because it never was shipped out, for no apparent reason. Umnitza really screwed me over. My car was in the body shop because of being in an accident. I did not have any time left on my rental (since it took FOREVER for Umnitza to ship the bumper). They guaranteed PERFECT fitment and because I was already paying extra out of pocket for the rental, we did not test fit the bumper cause I needed my car back ASAP. Now I have a good looking rear bumper on the passenger side, crappy as fvck on the driver side. The front bumper is just complete crap now. You guys told me that IT WAS THE SAME BUMPER EVERYONE else sells, and I NEVER had a rep m3 bumper come with built in front plate bracket that if it ever comes off, you are stuck with an even shittier looking front bumper. Waste of money, you get what you pay for.
Sounds like a combination of a mistake or two on our end and possibly your shop not doing the best work.

We're not here to debate your particular issues, but we have hundreds of these bumpers going out all over the country without issues. Maybe yours was the 1% that didn't work out. It shouldn't deter others from enjoying the products as so many of them do.

If you still need some assistance, email us at @ Info@umnitza.com
Old 01-27-2012, 03:01 PM   #9
SUHLeen

Nope, no assistance. Just wanted others to be aware of your uneducated staff when it comes to products. They could've said there is a pressed mold on the front bumper for a front plate, but no, they insisted in was like every other rep bumper to make the sale. And I was lied to about how you guys handled my shipments. You guys did nothing for me to try to fix the issue or make me happy in some way so I want to inform future buyers of your customer service, or lack there of. The only "assistance" I need is paying for a new bumper so I can get rid of the crap you guys sent me.

And as stated in the other topic, my body shop has been around for 60 years with radio and tv ads, not some mom and pop business and the owner is my fathers neighbor, he always takes good care of us.

- Phil
Financial Help
Old 01-27-2012, 03:44 PM   #10
UmnitzaSupport
Sponsor

Sorry you had issues.
We are here to help people and it sounds like it could have been one of the people that is no longer here at the company.

Call Tim K. 877 486 6489
Old 01-28-2012, 02:06 AM   #11
grandcarrera

My Ride: 330xi 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by UmnitzaSupport View Post
Sorry you had issues.
We are here to help people and it sounds like it could have been one of the people that is no longer here at the company.
for tim
grandcarrera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 03:58 PM   #12
SUHLeen

Quote:
Originally Posted by UmnitzaSupport View Post
Sorry you had issues.
Yea, that was your guys response then also. That's like you having someone put together and file your taxes, they screw up, you get extra money back and your happy. Then you get a nasty letter from the IRS and have to give the money back plus fees on top of that. But I guess they would respond the same way, "sorry you had issues."

Once again, great customer service

- Phil
Financial Help
Old 01-28-2012, 02:32 AM   #13
TekNoire7

My Ride: 328i
How much for all of the led interior lights plus the led license plate lights ?
Old 01-28-2012, 11:50 AM   #14
umnitza

we have 2 types available - we can do standard for 55 + $15 for the license plate or the high end Radiance V3 style for $115 + $28 for the plates.
The high end is incredibly bright, brighter than any cheap units sold elsewhere, it's a new technology.
Old 01-28-2012, 05:18 PM   #15
SUHLeen

Not sure what I'm supposed to do with these holes now. Can't put a front plate on.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Bimmer

- Phil
Financial Help

Last edited by SUHLeen; 06-10-2014 at 11:55 AM.
Old 01-28-2012, 05:32 PM   #16
Big Rick

My Ride: 325Xi
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUHLeen View Post
Not sure what I'm supposed to do with these holes now. Can't put a front plate on.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Bimmer
Looks like you have larger issues than just holes in your bumper... Your grill looks like crap too! Do you live near a rock quarry?

Umnitza rocks!
Old 01-28-2012, 05:24 PM   #17
umnitza

Your 60+ year old body shop must have hired someone new or inexperienced and we obviously made a mistake and shipped you an HC Racing bumper.

Without knowing the full details of your order or your name/information, I can't understand how you received an HC Racing bumper as we do not sell, resell, or even occasionally drop ship those types of bumpers. They are among the most poor fitting bumpers on the market - however, a good body shop CAN make them work well.

Having said that, if you had however painted your bumper prior to this discovery, we would not be able to take it back.

And most importantly, your body shop should have shaved those dimples down prior to paint, filled them in, and given you a smooth front face bumper - or better still just sent it back prior to paint.

As mentioned earlier, we may have made a mistake (or perhaps yours was drop shipped due to some factor we'd need to look up on your order).

In any case, we do not sell these bumpers and really don't know where you could or would have gotten it but accidents/mistake can happen.
Old 01-28-2012, 10:58 PM   #18
djnekkon

My Ride: MB3ci Regensburg Bav
Plugs? they are intake vents holes...
djnekkon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 11:23 PM   #19
SUHLeen

Quote:
Originally Posted by umnitza View Post
Your 60+ year old body shop must have hired someone new or inexperienced and we obviously made a mistake and shipped you an HC Racing bumper.

Without knowing the full details of your order or your name/information, I can't understand how you received an HC Racing bumper as we do not sell, resell, or even occasionally drop ship those types of bumpers. They are among the most poor fitting bumpers on the market - however, a good body shop CAN make them work well.

Having said that, if you had however painted your bumper prior to this discovery, we would not be able to take it back.

And most importantly, your body shop should have shaved those dimples down prior to paint, filled them in, and given you a smooth front face bumper - or better still just sent it back prior to paint.

As mentioned earlier, we may have made a mistake (or perhaps yours was drop shipped due to some factor we'd need to look up on your order).

In any case, we do not sell these bumpers and really don't know where you could or would have gotten it but accidents/mistake can happen.
Man, you guys know a lot about them for not having sold them. Maybe thats why I got such a good deal on both bumpers. And there was no way I was gonna send it back. I didn't even have the chance. You guys guaranteed great fitment. If I had't have to wait so freaking long before I got the bumper maybe we could have test fit it. But the people working there must have been picking a$$ those two weeks. This was an insurance claim and I only had so long with a rental. Kinda hard when this car is your daily and its the winter time. I had to pay out of pocket to extend my rental because of Umnitza.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Rick View Post
Looks like you have larger issues than just holes in your bumper... Your grill looks like crap too! Do you live near a rock quarry?

Umnitza rocks!
Thats a stock grille I painted with paint spray, just to test it out There has been a lot of construction on a road I travel daily.

- Phil
Financial Help

Last edited by SUHLeen; 01-28-2012 at 11:25 PM.
Old 01-29-2012, 07:58 PM   #20
02LSBvert

My Ride: 02 LSB M3
Can you PM me a price on ZKW for my e36 m3 1997

02LSBvert is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
angel eyes, bumpers, hids, leds, wheels