E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions
New members check-in, introduce yourselves, and post a picture of your BMW here!

Old 11-11-2012, 07:08 PM   #1
alexd1988

My Ride: 99 BMW 323I
NEWBIE from Quantico, VA

Just bought my 1999 BMW 323i for $1500. Neighbor guy had it just sitting there so i offered him the price i bought it for, and he took it. The thing though I had to put a new starter in it and I found out by reading the forums that I had a bad ABS speed sensor so i fixed that now my dash board has no lights on. I also put some m3 rims on it that are in the pic that I bought for $500. I now have the problem of the rear rims rubbing when i turn or hit a bump any suggestions? And were should I go next with upgrades help would be cool or even suggestions. I am also new to forums looking foward to checking out others rides and all the info I hope to gain
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	my bmw.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	73.2 KB
ID:	477762  

Last edited by alexd1988; 11-11-2012 at 07:15 PM.
alexd1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 11-11-2012, 07:17 PM   #2
rjskalet

My Ride: TiAg M3
Welcome. I live down in Richmond so if you ever need help with anything just hit me up
rjskalet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 07:21 PM   #3
alexd1988

My Ride: 99 BMW 323I
Thank you. Always good to have knowledge around the area. Plan on doing some mods eventually so ill post them.
alexd1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 10:54 PM   #4
THECLEANERBEAMER

My Ride: 2002 325i
Welcome!
First off those aren't m3 wheels. Those came off a 7 series M-sport BMW 2002 or so model. Hence 7 series are much wider and lower offset to aggressive for e46's without modifications. You get but so spacers and roll and maybe you might even need to pull your fenders to make them fit so they won't rub. Goodluck with your car

Last edited by THECLEANERBEAMER; 11-11-2012 at 10:55 PM.
THECLEANERBEAMER is offline   Reply With Quote