E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements

Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements
Get the latest news and announcements from the site sponsors! To ask a question please use the 'Ask a Sponsor' forum.
Click here to view all the site sponsors and see what they are offering!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-23-2012, 02:50 PM   #1
Dean | KHOALTY, Inc
Sponsor

My Ride: BMWs
k Khoalty - BLACK FRIDAY - Free Shipping at $100 and competition destroying pricing

We are back to shipping same and next day for nearly all orders, if it says in stock, it ships - and quickly. Thanks for your patience regarding our shipping delay two weeks ago!

Ok. We are shipping free at $100 all weekend, instead of $150 , and our competition put out their Black Friday specials, and they are probably the funniest 'promotions' we've seen out of them thus far.

With free shipping at $100, and multiple products marked down FOR GOOD , we hope you realize that these guys truly are out to gouge your wallets the most they can. We aren't allowed to call them out here by name so check this graphic comparing two of them who may or may not sponsor this forum:

Notice some of their pricing actually went up for BLACK FRIDAY? LOL - NICE!

Now - watching orders come in that are shipping free, I'm going through all of our competitors sites and comparing our invoiced price to their special prices, got a few of them done but they look all disorganized so I'm going to simplify it and post it, these guys are seriously ripping you off, it's unbelievable. They all brag about how much they buy and how they 'buy direct', well if we are just a small fry (as they tell us...), how can we make a living off of our low pricing if they buy the items for even LESS than we do? That's why they drive exotics and I drive an E36!

Any other questions or comments? sales@khoalty.com or jump on the site and open a live chat, I will be on all weekend

Khoalty BMW Accessories
www.khoalty.com
sales@khoalty.com

By Apointment
925 Hale Place, Suite B3
Chula Vista, CA 91914

Availability
Monday - Friday 9a - 5p PST

Last edited by Dean | KHOALTY, Inc; 11-23-2012 at 02:52 PM.
Dean | KHOALTY, Inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 11-23-2012, 04:14 PM   #2
Dean | KHOALTY, Inc
Sponsor

Just got an email about the Hamann Lip - While it is true we charge +50 for the M3 fitment, their price is 440 shipped, ours is 260 shipped. And they claim that at that price you're getting a good deal ....
Old 11-23-2012, 04:29 PM   #3
bikeaddict

My Ride: e46 330ci
What about shipping to Canada?
bikeaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 04:50 PM   #4
Dean | KHOALTY, Inc
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikeaddict View Post
What about shipping to Canada?
We /heavily/ discount shipping for Canada orders if they total 200 or more - if anyone has something better let me know
Old 11-23-2012, 05:38 PM   #5
bikeaddict

Tried to purchase mtech bumper and shipping is 240... That's the most expensive out of all other places I've checked
Old 11-23-2012, 05:42 PM   #6
Dean | KHOALTY, Inc
Sponsor

Quote:
Tried to purchase mtech bumper and shipping is 240... That's the most expensive out of all other places I've checked
Open a live chat and send us a link so we can see
Old 11-23-2012, 05:55 PM   #7
bikeaddict

I can't from my phone... But link to what? Total from umnitza is 320, you are over 400.... Majority is the 240 shipping.. Umnitza is 66 for greyhound right now
Old 11-23-2012, 06:05 PM   #8
Dean | KHOALTY, Inc
Sponsor

Quote:
I can't from my phone... But link to what? Total from umnitza is 320, you are over 400.... Majority is the 240 shipping.. Umnitza is 66 for greyhound right now
That 66 is in the states and to a bus station, I bet if you asked them how much the bumper would cost, shipped, to your address, it would exceed 66 bucks! Our price on the site is what you pay, the price on their site is not what your end cost would be. Let us know what they say!
Old 11-23-2012, 06:11 PM   #9
bikeaddict

Actually the 66 is listed to Canada... Anyways ... I'd would rather purchase from you, that's why I'm asking if there is a deal on shipping to Canada.
Old 11-23-2012, 06:12 PM   #10
Dean | KHOALTY, Inc
Sponsor

Quote:
Actually the 66 is listed to Canada... Anyways ... I'd would rather purchase from you, that's why I'm asking if there is a deal on shipping to Canada.
Sounds like Umnitza's got a killer deal for you then, let us know your total cost once it's shipped to your door up there, though
Old 11-23-2012, 06:45 PM   #11
bikeaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean | KHOALTY, Inc View Post
Sounds like Umnitza's got a killer deal for you then, let us know your total cost once it's shipped to your door up there, though

I stand corrected..they do end up being more expensive when all said and done..now..I'm going to purchase from you..is there any coupon codes or discounts to shipping to canada?
Old 11-23-2012, 06:16 PM   #12
kvinal

My Ride: 323i
Dean I just sent u an email can u let me know ASAP so I can choose either way please. Thanks.
kvinal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 06:58 PM   #13
bikeaddict

just made the purchase..was a little confused about the shipping options, hopefully all done correctly..thanks..
Old 11-23-2012, 07:05 PM   #14
jerseyzillest

My Ride: 325 CI
are mtech bumpers included in free shipping? Or no?

^Taken with iPhone^
:rofl:
jerseyzillest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 07:05 PM   #15
Dean | KHOALTY, Inc
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseyzillest View Post
are mtech bumpers included in free shipping? Or no?
freight is not free but anything you order with a bumper goes out free
Old 11-23-2012, 07:18 PM   #16
Snapasaurus

My Ride: 2005 325i SULEV
Just got some angels and new lenses. Thanks guys!
Snapasaurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 06:52 PM   #17
kappapants

My Ride: M6, e46 coupe
Defective DEPO e46 LED Tail Lights with no response

Thanks for selling me defective e46 DEPO LED tail lights and ignoring my emails.

No wonder the prices are so cheap. You get what you pay for.

At least acknowledge that you sold me a defective product.

Ignoring my emails will not help to sustain your business in the long term.
kappapants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 02:32 PM   #18
Dean | KHOALTY, Inc
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kappapants View Post
Thanks for selling me defective e46 DEPO LED tail lights and ignoring my emails.

No wonder the prices are so cheap. You get what you pay for.

At least acknowledge that you sold me a defective product.

Ignoring my emails will not help to sustain your business in the long term.
Went through a bit of emails and found one tail related issue but that customer isn't from Canada - mind posting your order number or name or something where I can look it up? We warranty all DEPO products through DEPO themselves.

Without any way of finding any information about your order I can't really help you from this post. I'll be on LiveChat tomorrow or send an email to sales@khoalty.com and I'll figure it out inbetween football games today!
Old 11-25-2012, 03:35 PM   #19
kappapants

My Ride: M6, e46 coupe
Sorry Dean, I already sent three emails to sales@khoalty.com, two of which had "ATTENTION DEAN" in the subject line without a response.

I wrote one post here and had your attention within a day. Thus, I will continue our correspondence here if you don't mind...

The order number is #17081. Within less than 6 months of the purchase date, the brake lights of the passenger side LED taillight wouldn't light up.

I obviously cannot ship back the taillight as they're installed on the car and I don't have replacements so I am offering to pay shipping costs for the warranty replacements.

I'm not sure how I can go about paying custom charges not listed on the site and even offered to purchase another set at a reduced price but did not receive responses.

Please advise a fair resolution to this issue.
Thanks.
kappapants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 11:48 PM   #20
Dean | KHOALTY, Inc
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kappapants View Post
Sorry Dean, I already sent three emails to sales@khoalty.com, two of which had "ATTENTION DEAN" in the subject line without a response.

I wrote one post here and had your attention within a day. Thus, I will continue our correspondence here if you don't mind...

The order number is #17081. Within less than 6 months of the purchase date, the brake lights of the passenger side LED taillight wouldn't light up.

I obviously cannot ship back the taillight as they're installed on the car and I don't have replacements so I am offering to pay shipping costs for the warranty replacements.

I'm not sure how I can go about paying custom charges not listed on the site and even offered to purchase another set at a reduced price but did not receive responses.

Please advise a fair resolution to this issue.
Thanks.
For us to warranty out the lights, as standard with warranty replacements, we will need them back. Looking through our emails on that order number we explained this to you December of 2011, regarding your order placed in May of 2011, and there were a few discussions back and fourth of you finding a way to negotiate that, but we insisted that you'd have to send the tails back to us in order for us to do a warranty exchange. The warranty is for one year, that's from your delivery date, to current date, since you did bring this up in the past we will still honor it, but it's the same situation now as it was then.

If you'd like, you can order a new set, and we will refund that cost, once we get the problematic tails back. We will need the tail lights back in order to either send you a new set, or to refund on a secondary temporary order while waiting for the ones on your car now to arrive back to us. We don't do deposits as we've been burned in the past. By paying for a new set, you are in control of the situation and can file a chargeback if we do not hold up 'our end' of the deal, which would be shipping you the new set of lights.

We can't control custom charges, we are a US based business and work with DEPO USA, we can't really take responsibility for what your government charges you to import tail lights, we have to pay importation fees to get most products here in the states from elsewhere as well.

Let me know how you'd like to procede.