E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-02-2012, 08:25 PM   #1
nishdish

My Ride: 2001 bmw 330ci
FS:2001 BMW E46 330ci Coupe 5 spd- 151k miles

Hello, my name is Nishan. I am a 33 year old professional selling my BMW.
As listed, it is a 2001 BMW 330ci (coupe) 5 spd with 151,000 miles (it is my daily driver and the miles are continuing to accrue). Titanium silver exterior and Black interior. Clean title, in hand. Asking $8,000 OBO. Cash only please.

I purchased the vehicle approximately 2 years ago through a friend who is a dealer. During that period, I have placed about 30k miles on the car, 80% highway... I drive a lot for work. I had the car completely inspected for any major engine issues (compression test, leak down test, etc...) and it passed, so I decided to have some fun with it. As several things needed to be addressed from normal wear and tear of a high mileage car, I upgraded them with good quality parts. It has been a fun project, but I now purchased a house and I use my truck all the time. I need the money for my house and unfortunately must sell it.

List of work performed approximately 10-15k miles ago.
- NGK Iridium plugs
- New Fuel pump and filter
- New secondary mass air flow sensor
- New battery
- New OEM brake pads and rotors
- Stainless steel brake lines
- Myele Heavy Duty control arms, tie rod ends, & sway bar links
- Turner Motor Sports AntiSway Bars and Rear Trailing Arm Limiting Kit
- H&R Cup kit (lowers about 1.5 inches)
- UUC Short Shift Kit with a DSSR
- New OEM Air filters
- 20% tints all around
- Repair Manual Included (I did all the work with my buddy on the lift inside his auto shop. I have a hard time trusting others to work on my car. I have receipts for pretty much everything).
- New Bimmerworld OEM interior dash and console plastics
- I had replaced the entire interior with pieces from an M3 (headliner and all 3 pillars, front and back door panels & seats). The old headliner was falling apart and the front seats were cracked and torn vinyl. I am leaving the headliner and pillars, but I swapped the old black vinyl and wood trim panels back. I have purchased new black M3 leather heated seats with the fully adjustable lumbar supports.

*I have the ENTIRE CINNAMON M3 interior in EXCELLENT CONDITION including a custom wrapped M3 steering wheel, and center arm rest in black alcantara and cinnamon stitching to match for sale! No rips or tears. Very rare to find. $2,800 OBO.

I also have a set of 18" Staggered CSL Replica gunmetal rims from VMR for sale. I got a flat tire on the passenger side rear the other week, so I need to have a new set of rear tires installed. They have Hancook Ventus V12s. Asking $2,250 OBO.
* The car comes with a set of very used, but in decent condition 18" staggered BSA black rims with a chrome lip. They were on the car when I got it. Not my style. They look good on the car, and they work fine. I just decided to go with the less aggressive style.

- The tires have some wear and are probably only good for another 5-8k miles.
- Its a higher mileage car. It runs strong and has had a full engine test. My usage have been mainly highway miles. I went through the entire car to make sure it was safe for me. I planned on keeping it until 200k miles. I used OEM BMW fully synthetic oil and filter changed every 3k miles religiously.

CAR MUST GO!! PLEASE NO LOW BALLERS.....
nishdish@hotmail.com
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1714.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	171.9 KB
ID:	480611   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1715.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	187.5 KB
ID:	480612   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1717.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	118.8 KB
ID:	480613   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1716.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	138.4 KB
ID:	480614  

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0244.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	170.3 KB
ID:	480615   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1692.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	28.3 KB
ID:	480616  

Last edited by nishdish; 12-03-2012 at 02:29 PM.
nishdish is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 12-07-2012, 08:46 AM   #2
nishdish

My Ride: 2001 bmw 330ci
New lowered price to $7,850......
nishdish is offline   Reply With Quote