E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Political Talk

Political Talk
You may discuss anything regarding politics in this forum ONLY. If you cannot respect others opinions, your access to this forum will be removed.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-17-2013, 11:21 AM   #1
bimmerfan08
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: I'm alive
Posts: 4,889
My Ride: E46 M3
Report: Bill would set an 8-year path to residency

..

WASHINGTON (AP) -- The White House is circulating a draft immigration bill that would create a new visa for illegal immigrants living in the United States and allow them to become legal permanent residents within eight years, according to a report published online Saturday by USA Today.

President Barack Obama's bill would create a "Lawful Prospective Immigrant" visa for the estimated 11 million illegal immigrants living in the United States. The bill includes more security funding and requires business owners to adopt a system for verifying the immigration status of new hires within four years, the newspaper said.

USA Today reported that the bill would require that immigrants pass a criminal background check, submit biometric information and pay fees to qualify for the new visa. Immigrants who served more than a year in prison for a criminal conviction or were convicted of three or more crimes and were sentenced to a total of 90 days in jail would not be eligible. Crimes committed in other countries that would bar immigrants from legally entering the country would also be ineligible.

Those immigrants facing deportation would be eligible to apply for the visa, the newspaper reported. Immigrants would be eligible to apply for a green card within eight years, if they learn English and U.S. history and government, and they would later be eligible to become U.S. citizens.

Last month a bipartisan group of senators announced they had agreed on the general outline of an immigration plan. For his part, Obama has said he would not submit his own legislation to Congress so long as law makers acted "in a timely manner." If they failed, he said, "I will send up a bill based on my proposal and insist that they vote on it right away."

Clark Stevens, a White House spokesman, said Saturday that Obama still supports a bipartisan effort to craft a comprehensive immigration bill. "While the president has made clear he will move forward if Congress fails to act, progress continues to be made and the administration has not prepared a final bill to submit," he said in a statement.

Sen. Marco Rubio, the Florida Republican who has been crafting immigration legislation, derided the draft bill as described by the newspaper as "half-baked and seriously flawed" and said it was disappointing because it repeats what he called failures of past legislation. He also said the White House had erred in not seeking input from Republican lawmakers.

"If actually proposed, the president's bill would be dead on arrival in Congress, leaving us with unsecured borders and a broken legal immigration system for years to come," Rubio said in a statement.

Ali Noorani, executive director of the National Immigration Forum, described the draft bill as a "very moderate" proposal. While the path to citizenship was welcomed by Noorani, he said not enough attention was being paid to future immigration.

"Commonsense immigration reform must include a functioning immigration system for the future," Noorani said in a statement. "Reform does not begin and end with citizenship and enforcement alone."

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/repor...path-residency
__________________
bimmerfan08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 08:20 AM   #2
casino is no lie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: CDT
Posts: 76
My Ride: M54B30
Good.
__________________
casino is no lie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 09:34 AM   #3
NFRs2000nyc
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: NYC/NJ
Posts: 919
My Ride: 2003 FormulaRedS2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by casino is no lie View Post
Good.
Yea. F*** those that waited in line, are waiting in line, spending 50K on lawyers to come here legally and pay their fair share. Excellent.
__________________
NFRs2000nyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 09:45 AM   #4
casino is no lie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: CDT
Posts: 76
My Ride: M54B30
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFRs2000nyc View Post
Yea. F*** those that waited in line, are waiting in line, spending 50K on lawyers to come here legally and pay their fair share. Excellent.
You pin me as the type to cut off your nose to spite your face.
__________________
casino is no lie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 09:47 AM   #5
NFRs2000nyc
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: NYC/NJ
Posts: 919
My Ride: 2003 FormulaRedS2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by casino is no lie View Post
You pin me as the type to cut off your nose to spite your face.
Ok then.
__________________
NFRs2000nyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 01:10 PM   #6
PNWDiego
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: PNW
Posts: 72
My Ride: 328ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by casino is no lie View Post
Good.
+1
PNWDiego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 08:44 AM   #7
2000_328CI
DK Jack Sparrow
 
2000_328CI's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Isla de Muerta | DC/VA
Posts: 29,029
My Ride: 328Ci | Range Rover
Send a message via AIM to 2000_328CI Send a message via MSN to 2000_328CI
Quote:
Originally Posted by casino is no lie View Post
Good.
Care to elaborate? Without securing the border, you're essentially offering this to anyone willing to travel to Mexico and walk across into the usa.

Even CNN is hounding the draft on their starting Monday program as I type this
__________________

435 Horsepower 328Ci
Everything you need to know on muffler deletes : http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=745244
Wrapping an E46 in Vinyl : http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...ghlight=bronze
2000_328CI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 08:52 AM   #8
casino is no lie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: CDT
Posts: 76
My Ride: M54B30
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000_328CI View Post
Care to elaborate?
Because the American Dream.
__________________
casino is no lie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 09:35 AM   #9
NFRs2000nyc
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: NYC/NJ
Posts: 919
My Ride: 2003 FormulaRedS2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000_328CI View Post
Care to elaborate? Without securing the border, you're essentially offering this to anyone willing to travel to Mexico and walk across into the usa.

Even CNN is hounding the draft on their starting Monday program as I type this
This country deserves the f***tards it elects.
__________________
NFRs2000nyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 08:49 AM   #10
rohde88
Registered User
 
rohde88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 855
My Ride: S2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000_328CI View Post
Care to elaborate? Without securing the border, you're essentially offering this to anyone willing to travel to Mexico and walk across into the usa.
Thats typically not true of "presence based" immigration. The petitioner would have the burden to prove they were present in the US at a certain point in time--probably a few years back.

This is common for certain residency reqs. Even for illegal aliens(EWI).
__________________
-Ron
rohde88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 09:36 AM   #11
NFRs2000nyc
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: NYC/NJ
Posts: 919
My Ride: 2003 FormulaRedS2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by rohde88 View Post
Thats typically not true of "presence based" immigration. The petitioner would have the burden to prove they were present in the US at a certain point in time--probably a few years back.

This is common for certain residency reqs. Even for illegal aliens(EWI).
Because the government is so good at spotting the fake paper marriages ey? It can be "proven" with ease....without even being in the country.
__________________
NFRs2000nyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 12:32 PM   #12
rdsesq
ouroboros autorotica
 
rdsesq's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Cali...the only state that matters
Posts: 1,452
My Ride: 2002 330i
This is a leverage ploy. And a good one. "Here is what I will send to congress if you folks can't come up with one." Put some pressure on congress, and more specifically the GOP in congress to work up with a bi-partisan bill. Is it the far side of a the possible bill spectrum. Of course. If it was something the GOP side would favor, why do it. This is a cage rattler and a remind. "Look dudes and dudettes, I got re-elected. In four years I'm gone, never to return to the oval office. I got nothing to lose."

Its a warning shot across the bow, rather civilized action when it comes to politics.

And even it it were to be brought as is and pass into law. For all those harping on about "how it isn't fair on those that are going through the current process legally"...I suggest they realize, life isn't fair. This is immigration into the USA, and the USA has the right to change to rules and requirements into our country anytime we please. They don't like it. They can take their their 50K and lawyers and point it towards a different country. This is america...things aren't always fair.
__________________
"The existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon."
-- Dr Manhattan

quis custodiet ipsos custodes

Last edited by rdsesq; 02-18-2013 at 12:37 PM.
rdsesq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 12:52 PM   #13
NFRs2000nyc
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: NYC/NJ
Posts: 919
My Ride: 2003 FormulaRedS2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdsesq View Post
This is a leverage ploy. And a good one. "Here is what I will send to congress if you folks can't come up with one." Put some pressure on congress, and more specifically the GOP in congress to work up with a bi-partisan bill. Is it the far side of a the possible bill spectrum. Of course. If it was something the GOP side would favor, why do it. This is a cage rattler and a remind. "Look dudes and dudettes, I got re-elected. In four years I'm gone, never to return to the oval office. I got nothing to lose."

Its a warning shot across the bow, rather civilized action when it comes to politics.

And even it it were to be brought as is and pass into law. For all those harping on about "how it isn't fair on those that are going through the current process legally"...I suggest they realize, life isn't fair. This is immigration into the USA, and the USA has the right to change to rules and requirements into our country anytime we please. They don't like it. They can take their their 50K and lawyers and point it towards a different country. This is america...things aren't always fair.
You do realize what this will mean right? It means that no one will ever again go through the process legally. There is no reason to. Its FAR easier to do it illegally. Just like guns, it is FAR easier to get a gun illegally than it is legally (in many states anyway.) I know this is just hot air, since a bill like this would NEVER pass, but just the fact that we would allow them a path to residency without fixing everything else is nothing short of insanity.

I also love your hypocrisy....I have yet to see you make comments like this;

1) "Those homosexuals can get the hell out and go live on some island where they can stick each other all day long."

2) "Those lazy blacks that sit on welfare, pop out 15 kids a piece and use the abortion revolving door should just go live on an island somewhere or go somewhere else where they can get their problems paid for."

You seem to stick up for illegals just fine, but immigrants contributing to the US, following the law of this land, and doing things the right way deserve to be punished. If that isn't libtard logic, I don't know what is. Only a liberal can be ok with ILLEGAL immigration, but tell LEGAL immigrants to f*** off elsewhere.

And one more thing....the US has the RIGHT or Duty if we are talking facts here to ENFORCE the laws they create, not ignore them, and write new ones.
__________________

Last edited by NFRs2000nyc; 02-18-2013 at 01:03 PM.
NFRs2000nyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 04:04 PM   #14
rapier7
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: ATL
Posts: 78
My Ride: Subaru BRZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFRs2000nyc View Post
You do realize what this will mean right? It means that no one will ever again go through the process legally. There is no reason to. Its FAR easier to do it illegally. Just like guns, it is FAR easier to get a gun illegally than it is legally (in many states anyway.) I know this is just hot air, since a bill like this would NEVER pass, but just the fact that we would allow them a path to residency without fixing everything else is nothing short of insanity.

I also love your hypocrisy....I have yet to see you make comments like this;

1) "Those homosexuals can get the hell out and go live on some island where they can stick each other all day long."

2) "Those lazy blacks that sit on welfare, pop out 15 kids a piece and use the abortion revolving door should just go live on an island somewhere or go somewhere else where they can get their problems paid for."

You seem to stick up for illegals just fine, but immigrants contributing to the US, following the law of this land, and doing things the right way deserve to be punished. If that isn't libtard logic, I don't know what is. Only a liberal can be ok with ILLEGAL immigration, but tell LEGAL immigrants to f*** off elsewhere.

And one more thing....the US has the RIGHT or Duty if we are talking facts here to ENFORCE the laws they create, not ignore them, and write new ones.
Bad argument. Assuming immigration reform gets passed this year, 27 years will have elapsed between the 1986 immigration amnesty and this one. That's a long time to wait for amnesty. The ones who came here legally already got to work legally and contribute to their Social Security plans and enjoyed the full protection of the law.

You act as if illegal immigrants and legal immigrants were in the same socioeconomic class. For the most part, they are not. Me and my parents came here legally. I don't feel betrayed by the Federal government if they bestow legal status on those illegals.
__________________
http://meta-rhetoric.com - Unfiltered Reality
rapier7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 06:48 PM   #15
NFRs2000nyc
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: NYC/NJ
Posts: 919
My Ride: 2003 FormulaRedS2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier7 View Post
Bad argument. Assuming immigration reform gets passed this year, 27 years will have elapsed between the 1986 immigration amnesty and this one. That's a long time to wait for amnesty. The ones who came here legally already got to work legally and contribute to their Social Security plans and enjoyed the full protection of the law.

You act as if illegal immigrants and legal immigrants were in the same socioeconomic class. For the most part, they are not. Me and my parents came here legally. I don't feel betrayed by the Federal government if they bestow legal status on those illegals.
No, it is your argument that's bad. I feel betrayed when my family had to spend a lot of time and money trying to get their relatives into the US. I also feel bad for my mother's clients that have to wait it out in sh!tty situations for YEARS while someone else just jumps a fence or comes here on a floating door. You are rewarding breaking federal law. If that's the type of country you'd like to live in, by all means but don't for one second try and sell me the nonsense posted above.

I figured I need to add one more thing that rubbed me the wrong way.....the bold part....what a hypocritical thing to say....you have no problem with it NOW, that you are warm and cozy in your capitalist life on American soil, but I bet your parents would have a problem with it if some fence jumper kept them from coming in.....do you realize how this makes you sound? "I got mine so f*** the rest of em."
__________________

Last edited by NFRs2000nyc; 02-18-2013 at 07:01 PM.
NFRs2000nyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 07:31 PM   #16
rdsesq
ouroboros autorotica
 
rdsesq's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Cali...the only state that matters
Posts: 1,452
My Ride: 2002 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFRs2000nyc View Post
No, it is your argument that's bad. I feel betrayed when my family had to spend a lot of time and money trying to get their relatives into the US. I also feel bad for my mother's clients that have to wait it out in sh!tty situations for YEARS while someone else just jumps a fence or comes here on a floating door. You are rewarding breaking federal law. If that's the type of country you'd like to live in, by all means but don't for one second try and sell me the nonsense posted above.
If you have lived in the country for more than 27 years, that is the type of country you have been living in. If you have been living in this country or trying to legally enter this country less than 27 years, you know that is the type of country you are trying coming to. Illegal amnesty happened once and that it could happen again.

So save us all this "you feel betrayed" cr@pola. And obviously if your mom has all these clients you feel so "bad" for, well illegal amnesty hasn't hurt her business, now has it. There are still plenty of people lining up to get in here legally, even 27 years after illegal amnesty happened. So that sort of blows your "nobody is going to bother coming in legally argument" out of the water, now doesn't it. Hoisted on your on petard.
__________________
"The existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon."
-- Dr Manhattan

quis custodiet ipsos custodes
rdsesq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 08:25 PM   #17
rapier7
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: ATL
Posts: 78
My Ride: Subaru BRZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerfan08 View Post


Funny how all of the sudden people started out as immigrants.
You think I'm kidding? I was born in Beijing. I came here when I was 3. I am literally a first generation immigrant. I'm very grateful for the fact that I was able to come to the US and begrudge no one the ability nor desire to do the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFRs2000nyc View Post
No, it is your argument that's bad. I feel betrayed when my family had to spend a lot of time and money trying to get their relatives into the US. I also feel bad for my mother's clients that have to wait it out in sh!tty situations for YEARS while someone else just jumps a fence or comes here on a floating door. You are rewarding breaking federal law. If that's the type of country you'd like to live in, by all means but don't for one second try and sell me the nonsense posted above.
How are we rewarding them? We're granting them a reprieve. They can finally come out of the shadows and stop being preyed upon by people who exploit their illegal status. I don't blame anybody for wanting to move from a poor country to a rich country. That kind of thing should not be illegal.

Quote:
I figured I need to add one more thing that rubbed me the wrong way.....the bold part....what a hypocritical thing to say....you have no problem with it NOW, that you are warm and cozy in your capitalist life on American soil, but I bet your parents would have a problem with it if some fence jumper kept them from coming in.....do you realize how this makes you sound? "I got mine so f*** the rest of em."
My parents vote Democrat and they support comprehensive immigration reform. Plus do you realize how stupid you sound? How is my argument the "**** you, I got mine" argument? That's YOUR argument. I want them to come. Every one. Let them come and stop forcing them to wait years and spend thousands of dollars before being granted immigrant visas. AND I want the illegal immigrants currently here to have a chance to live life as Americans.
__________________
http://meta-rhetoric.com - Unfiltered Reality
rapier7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 07:20 PM   #18
rdsesq
ouroboros autorotica
 
rdsesq's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Cali...the only state that matters
Posts: 1,452
My Ride: 2002 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFRs2000nyc View Post
You do realize what this will mean right? It means that no one will ever again go through the process legally. There is no reason to. Its FAR easier to do it illegally. Just like guns, it is FAR easier to get a gun illegally than it is legally (in many states anyway.) I know this is just hot air, since a bill like this would NEVER pass, but just the fact that we would allow them a path to residency without fixing everything else is nothing short of insanity.

I also love your hypocrisy....I have yet to see you make comments like this;

1) "Those homosexuals can get the hell out and go live on some island where they can stick each other all day long."

2) "Those lazy blacks that sit on welfare, pop out 15 kids a piece and use the abortion revolving door should just go live on an island somewhere or go somewhere else where they can get their problems paid for."

You seem to stick up for illegals just fine, but immigrants contributing to the US, following the law of this land, and doing things the right way deserve to be punished. If that isn't libtard logic, I don't know what is. Only a liberal can be ok with ILLEGAL immigration, but tell LEGAL immigrants to f*** off elsewhere.

And one more thing....the US has the RIGHT or Duty if we are talking facts here to ENFORCE the laws they create, not ignore them, and write new ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerfan08 View Post
You're very hypocritical and a flip flopper. You'd fit in well with the rest of Washington.
Jimmies rusted much you two?

As Rapier7 already pointed out. There has been amnesty granted to illegals before. Back in '86 under the GOP demi-god Ronald Reagan. Yep, that's right right all you conservatives...Ronald Bleepin Reagan did virtually the same thing. So its not as if this is some liberal new-world order conspiracy. It was tried and worked rather well.

So NFR, to say a bill like this would never pass. This is what is so comical about you. You want to speak so authoritatively about America and what we have fallen to and the "pu$$ification of America", and yet, you know so little of what has actually happened here. To say a bill like this would never pass when one already did, and under a republican administration no less. Comedy gold.

We "owe" legal and illegal immigrants the exact same thing. Sod freakin all. The fact is the US has the RIGHT to change our immigration laws whenever we want. We could close the boarders to legal immigration tomorrow if the legislation could be passed. And all those folks that are legally waiting in line, well...sucks to be them. Life is a b!tch ain't it. Such action is not unconstitutional. If we choose to grant one illegal immigrants amnesty, we are within are powers to do so.

And for the record I never said I approved or disapproved of the legislation. Merely that it is a good political ploy, creates political leverage, and is perfectly acceptable. (Since it has been done before. I keep forgetting that some of you were just a gleam in the milkman's eye back in '86 and that since it happened before google and youtube, it really doesn't count. )

It is hardly a flip-flop either. We are not talking about the rights and equalities of US citizens nor are we talking about unconstitutional legislation.
__________________
"The existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon."
-- Dr Manhattan

quis custodiet ipsos custodes
rdsesq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 07:29 PM   #19
NFRs2000nyc
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: NYC/NJ
Posts: 919
My Ride: 2003 FormulaRedS2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdsesq View Post
Jimmies rusted much you two?

As Rapier7 already pointed out. There has been amnesty granted to illegals before. Back in '86 under the GOP demi-god Ronald Reagan. Yep, that's right right all you conservatives...Ronald Bleepin Reagan did virtually the same thing. So its not as if this is some liberal new-world order conspiracy. It was tried and worked rather well.

So NFR, to say a bill like this would never pass. This is what is so comical about you. You want to speak so authoritatively about America and what we have fallen to and the "pu$$ification of America", and yet, you know so little of what has actually happened here. To say a bill like this would never pass when one already did, and under a republican administration no less. Comedy gold.

We "owe" legal and illegal immigrants the exact same thing. Sod freakin all. The fact is the US has the RIGHT to change our immigration laws whenever we want. We could close the boarders to legal immigration tomorrow if the legislation could be passed. And all those folks that are legally waiting in line, well...sucks to be them. Life is a b!tch ain't it. Such action is not unconstitutional. If we choose to grant one illegal immigrants amnesty, we are within are powers to do so.

And for the record I never said I approved or disapproved of the legislation. Merely that it is a good political ploy, creates political leverage, and is perfectly acceptable. (Since it has been done before. I keep forgetting that some of you were just a gleam in the milkman's eye back in '86 and that since it happened before google and youtube, it really doesn't count. )

It is hardly a flip-flop either. We are not talking about the rights and equalities of US citizens nor are we talking about unconstitutional legislation.
It was pretty obvious from my post that I meant it would not be passed TODAY.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...d-gop-outrage/

You're right, we don't owe anyone anything. Having said that, you are still a hypocrite to the n'th degree. You cry "it's not fair" when the poor get poorer, when gays can't marry, and when stoners can't smoke up, but "life's not fair" is a perfectly ok argument when it suits the liberal immigration agenda ey?

To top it all off, yes, lets compare today with 1986. It's not like the circumstances have changed or anything. Why do liberals refuse to carry their opinions evenly across the board? In 1776 we needed guns to free us from the Brits...so why you wanna ban guns?
__________________
NFRs2000nyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 01:03 PM   #20
bimmerfan08
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: I'm alive
Posts: 4,889
My Ride: E46 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdsesq View Post
This is a leverage ploy. And a good one. "Here is what I will send to congress if you folks can't come up with one." Put some pressure on congress, and more specifically the GOP in congress to work up with a bi-partisan bill. Is it the far side of a the possible bill spectrum. Of course. If it was something the GOP side would favor, why do it. This is a cage rattler and a remind. "Look dudes and dudettes, I got re-elected. In four years I'm gone, never to return to the oval office. I got nothing to lose."

Its a warning shot across the bow, rather civilized action when it comes to politics.

And even it it were to be brought as is and pass into law. For all those harping on about "how it isn't fair on those that are going through the current process legally"...I suggest they realize, life isn't fair. This is immigration into the USA, and the USA has the right to change to rules and requirements into our country anytime we please. They don't like it. They can take their their 50K and lawyers and point it towards a different country. This is america...things aren't always fair.
You're very hypocritical and a flip flopper. You'd fit in well with the rest of Washington.
__________________
bimmerfan08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use