E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Suspension and Braking

Suspension and Braking
Springs, shocks, struts, coilovers, camber plates, sway bars, strut bars, suspension bushings, control arms, brake pads, big brake kits, etc.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-01-2013, 12:48 AM   #1
lejeunebimmer

My Ride: 02' M3 SMG, 02' 330i
FS: Strut tower reinforcement plates

I have a pair of brand new never mounted Genuine BMW E46 strut tower reinforcement plates. I just got them last week and was going to put them on, but didn't realize that they would interfere with my Vorshlag Camber plates, and between the camber plates and my strut tower brace, I don't really need them anyway.

I'll let them go for 15 plus shipping. TMS, and everywhere else sells them for 20 plus shipping.

Small disclaimer, one has some scuffs, from me accidentally sliding it on my garage floor, purely cosmetic. Like I said never mounted.
330i - AA Tuned, Headers, UUC Stage I LW FW, e36 M3 Clutch, UUC SS Clutch line, BMW Performance Intake, Evo Sport Pulleys, BMW Performance Cross-Drilled Rotors, Hawk HPS, BW SS Brake Lines, BW Solid Guide Bushings, BMW Performance CF Strut Brace, H&R Sways, H&R Sport Springs, Bilstein Sport Shocks, Powerflex Bushings, LED Tails, Clear Sides/Turns, Black Grill, Mtech 2, CF Splitters

M3 - Not enough room to list
lejeunebimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 04-01-2013, 01:23 AM   #2
RKiepper

My Ride: 1999 E46 328I x2
Got a pic?
RKiepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 01:54 AM   #3
lejeunebimmer

I'll take one tomorrow, I'm at my apartment, and they're in my shop.
330i - AA Tuned, Headers, UUC Stage I LW FW, e36 M3 Clutch, UUC SS Clutch line, BMW Performance Intake, Evo Sport Pulleys, BMW Performance Cross-Drilled Rotors, Hawk HPS, BW SS Brake Lines, BW Solid Guide Bushings, BMW Performance CF Strut Brace, H&R Sways, H&R Sport Springs, Bilstein Sport Shocks, Powerflex Bushings, LED Tails, Clear Sides/Turns, Black Grill, Mtech 2, CF Splitters

Old 04-01-2013, 05:48 AM   #4
JTripper
OEM ///Member

My Ride: 325ci
Interested as well

Ride or DIE! #BavarianBeast #Gertrude is her name.
Fav car quote: "Maintenance before Mods"!

Trying to do this MOD asaphttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dj-_o...rT_5bRlRc6GfPA

My lil Beast http://youtu.be/DT6FzACDskM
JTripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 08:50 PM   #5
LV DON

My Ride: 330ci
Interested as well
LV DON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 06:56 PM   #6
lejeunebimmer

Old 04-02-2013, 11:39 PM   #7
RKiepper

My Ride: 1999 E46 328I x2
PM sent

Last edited by RKiepper; 04-02-2013 at 11:56 PM.
RKiepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 02:32 AM   #8
lejeunebimmer

Sold!!!

Old 04-05-2013, 01:07 AM   #9
itscoo2pyopants

My Ride: E53 4.8is
Send a message via AIM to itscoo2pyopants
i never did figure out how to install these. i bought a set and they were both the same (as you have pictured). drivers side fit fine, but the passenger side i wasnt able to match up the holes. i thought i might have accidently got the same side. anyone install these before? any problems getting them to fit?
Old 04-10-2013, 12:17 PM   #10
adamdifilippo

My Ride: The M
Quote:
Originally Posted by itscoo2pyopants View Post
i never did figure out how to install these. i bought a set and they were both the same (as you have pictured). drivers side fit fine, but the passenger side i wasnt able to match up the holes. i thought i might have accidently got the same side. anyone install these before? any problems getting them to fit?
Had the same problem. I drilled a hole in my passenger side one so that the nipple thing could fit. Took about a minute. Longest part of the process was making sure that the hole was in the right spot (mirroring the hole that is already there on the other side of the oval by eyeing it). Use the same side bit as the hole is though and you have some room to "mess up" as the holes are wider than they need to be.
adamdifilippo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 12:22 PM   #11
adamdifilippo

My Ride: The M
Quote:
Originally Posted by itscoo2pyopants View Post
Had the same problem. I drilled a hole in my passenger side one so that the nipple thing could fit. Took about a minute. Longest part of the process was making sure that the hole was in the right spot (mirroring the hole that is already there on the other side of the oval by eyeing it). Use the same side bit as the hole is though and you have some room to "mess up" as the holes are wider than they need to be.
adamdifilippo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 06:28 PM   #12
lioe46

My Ride: e46
I dont think these are design for m3, need modification to make it fit
Old 04-08-2013, 08:06 AM   #13
e46mook

My Ride: 2004 330cic
I don't think there is a R/L difference. I installed mine no problem.
Old 04-10-2013, 07:36 PM   #14
Iggy27

My Ride: 2003 330xi
Still up?
Iggy27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 07:47 PM   #15
JTripper
OEM ///Member

My Ride: 325ci
For christ sake he sold the phuking plates already! Take this over to the tech/DIY forum, thanks

Ride or DIE! #BavarianBeast #Gertrude is her name.
Fav car quote: "Maintenance before Mods"!

Trying to do this MOD asaphttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dj-_o...rT_5bRlRc6GfPA

My lil Beast http://youtu.be/DT6FzACDskM
JTripper is offline   Reply With Quote