E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Tuning & Tech > The Tire Rack's Tire & Wheel Forum

The Tire Rack's Tire & Wheel Forum
Use this forum to discuss anything in relation to wheels to tires to offsets.
Sponsored by The Tire Rack

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-13-2003, 07:56 AM   #1
Mannyx

My Ride: 2001 325ci
The Wheel Exchange

HELLO ALL,

JUST BECAME A NEW MEMBER AND HAVE A QUESTION REGARDING THE WHEEL EXCHANGE. ARE THESE RIMS WORTH IT? ALL I SEE IS MIXED RESPONSES POSTED ON OTHER SITES. I AM LOOKING INTO THE AC LOOK A-LIKES TYPE 1.

ALSO WHERE IN THE WORLD CAN YOU BUY THE AFTER MARKET REAR LIP FOR THE TRUNK ON THE E46,

THANKS
MANNY
Mannyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 08-14-2003, 02:36 AM   #2
BMW753

My Ride: '03 325ci
I bought rims from the wheel exchange before. My wheels came sooner than was expected...everything was in perfect condition, and I was completely happy.

As for the lip...I'm assuming you're referring to the M3 lip spoiler??
If so, www.Bimmian.com has them along with a bunch of others which I'm completely forgetting right now...do a search.
BMW753 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2003, 01:15 AM   #3
fr0gskin

My Ride: 325xi Sport
yea.. i just ordered wheels from the wheel exchange too.. the original m68s i wanted weren't instock.. and they kept pushing back a deadline for me until i jus switched to a diff style.. new rims came in and are great - shipped quick and reasonable prices to replace if sumtin happens to em.
fr0gskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2003, 01:47 AM   #4
doubleloseven
Slave of Barbri

My Ride: 2002 330i
YOU FORGOT TO TURN OFF THE CAPS LOCK :tongue:

anyways, the wheel exchange has a pretty decent reputation

lip spoilers:

oem m3 lip, get these from a bmw dealer

acs 1 and 3 piece lip, get these from www.renn-sport.net, they're running a special on acs stuff right now, and they're a site sponsor.