E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Since everyone was asking. the new ride

Tags
boring
94K views 583 replies 172 participants last post by  98bimmer 
#1 · (Edited)
heres a couple pictures of my new ride. B6 A4. Got a great deal and my dad helped me out. Im actually liking it. cant drive it around because i dont have insurance yet. its nice though. heated seats, bluetooth, hid's, 5speed, quattro. pretty much everything except navi. i ill probably end up keeping it and modding it. Just excited to get out of payments! now i can focus on school and baseball.

couple quick camera phone pics!

ill get some good pictures when i get everything going on it!

See less See more
#94 ·
Congrats. These cars are good enough out of the box. The only thing lacking is interior appointments. Drives better than a BMW imo. Watch out for electrical problems though.

#107 ·
word dude. i have such an itch to mod. you B5 is :drool: as is though

but ifyou had a stance like that black one up there with stretched tires on those ch's. DAMN!

btw for anyone that didnt know, i bought the car from a friends friend and it had a blown motor (piston shot through the block) so right now the motor is pulled out of the car.

the reason im not in a rush to get it back together is i want to do preventative maintenance + some mods while the engine is out.

#111 ·
word dude. i have such an itch to mod. you B5 is :drool: as is though

but ifyou had a stance like that black one up there with stretched tires on those ch's. DAMN!
Thanks man. I still gotta put on my spacers though that I picked up a couple weeks back. I'm just waiting to pick up a stud kit for it. That black one is a little too much for me... but if I were to go that aggressive, you'd see me doing an oem rs4 widebody conversion :evil:

#116 ·
word b6.

i think im gonan take the whole car to a different level. im tired of fukin around with this 1.8t motor.

im thinking more along the lines of b5 S4 motor + WB. might start on that project monday. bring the car back to my house, do my own welding + prep work+ motor work.

im assuming itll take 8 months- a year, but itll be worth it in the end.

#119 ·
#123 ·
Your car looks like every other stock, basic, boring audi B6 A4 loaner car that I see go out of the local Audi dealership. Not to mention its silver. Audi must get silver paint cheaper than other colors since its on every boring A4 I see. Its alright i guess since its paid off, but its nothing compared to a B5, B8 or even the boring B7. The B6 body style is so blah, not to mention they had a bunch of problems. Just wait till you roll your window down and then it doesnt come back up. Or wait till you rub the rubber off the a/c, or stereo buttons. Or even better when your HID's go out all the time. Also the 1.8T motor rated at 170hp and 160tq is absolute garbage (even with a giac, revo, apr or whatever flash) Not to mention the cars 3400+ pound curb weight!!! :lmao: I think a hummer H2 has better power to weight ratio. It needs alot of work to be even remotely fast but then you run into EVEN MORE problems. At least you dont have to worry about the audi dealer voiding your warranty if you did mod it since it probably doesnt have one. Oh well, I guess its alright if you into that sort of thing. I just think the owner is a douche, from personal experience. But im done. good luck on the car. no hard feelings :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.