E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > The Showroom

The Showroom
This is the place to show off your BMW to other members of the community. Post pictures and videos of your car and the modifications you have done to it. If you need a picture of something on a coupe, sedan, convertible or touring you will probably find it here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 12 votes, 2.75 average. Display Modes
Old 06-22-2009, 06:28 AM   #121
douglas_ngo
Europrojektz Southeast

My Ride: Hamann Widebody
Congratz on the new ride Jeremy. I can't wait to see what you are doing to it in the future.
Old 06-22-2009, 06:21 PM   #122
BreakMyWallet

My Ride: B6 A4/ Mini Cooper S
thanks bro.

gonna be a few months, but 90% diy work ftw. cant wait to see what i can do by myself
Old 07-04-2009, 05:31 PM   #123
yellowssm

My Ride: 2005 M3
Your car looks like every other stock, basic, boring audi B6 A4 loaner car that I see go out of the local Audi dealership. Not to mention its silver. Audi must get silver paint cheaper than other colors since its on every boring A4 I see. Its alright i guess since its paid off, but its nothing compared to a B5, B8 or even the boring B7. The B6 body style is so blah, not to mention they had a bunch of problems. Just wait till you roll your window down and then it doesnt come back up. Or wait till you rub the rubber off the a/c, or stereo buttons. Or even better when your HID's go out all the time. Also the 1.8T motor rated at 170hp and 160tq is absolute garbage (even with a giac, revo, apr or whatever flash) Not to mention the cars 3400+ pound curb weight!!! I think a hummer H2 has better power to weight ratio. It needs alot of work to be even remotely fast but then you run into EVEN MORE problems. At least you dont have to worry about the audi dealer voiding your warranty if you did mod it since it probably doesnt have one. Oh well, I guess its alright if you into that sort of thing. I just think the owner is a douche, from personal experience. But im done. good luck on the car. no hard feelings
Old 07-04-2009, 05:42 PM   #124
BreakMyWallet

thanks for your input. really shows your maturity.

and getting power out of a 1.8t is pretty easy

but the 1.8t motor is out and im making room for the 2.7TT 6 cyl.

but your acs lip, volks WITH A RED TIME ATTACK, vorsteiner hood BLAH BLAH BLAH, looks like any other e46. im sorry you got so butthurt about it.

and you want to talk to me about reliability problems? your driving a BMW you dumbass.

and there are 1.8t 4 CYLINDERS MOTORS running BAT setups getting down over 500 to all wheels. thats up there with your 6 cylinder.

i could care less about the engine. im pretty sure my 323 got more looks than your cookie cutter m3. wrap your head around that one. im glad you decided to dig up this thread though. shows class

Last edited by BreakMyWallet; 07-04-2009 at 05:45 PM.
BreakMyWallet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 05:56 PM   #125
w0w

My Ride: '02 M3 Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowssm View Post
Your car looks like every other stock, basic, boring audi B6 A4 loaner car that I see go out of the local Audi dealership. Not to mention its silver. Audi must get silver paint cheaper than other colors since its on every boring A4 I see. Its alright i guess since its paid off, but its nothing compared to a B5, B8 or even the boring B7. The B6 body style is so blah, not to mention they had a bunch of problems. Just wait till you roll your window down and then it doesnt come back up. Or wait till you rub the rubber off the a/c, or stereo buttons. Or even better when your HID's go out all the time. Also the 1.8T motor rated at 170hp and 160tq is absolute garbage (even with a giac, revo, apr or whatever flash) Not to mention the cars 3400+ pound curb weight!!! I think a hummer H2 has better power to weight ratio. It needs alot of work to be even remotely fast but then you run into EVEN MORE problems. At least you dont have to worry about the audi dealer voiding your warranty if you did mod it since it probably doesnt have one. Oh well, I guess its alright if you into that sort of thing. I just think the owner is a douche, from personal experience. But im done. good luck on the car. no hard feelings

wow
Old 07-04-2009, 05:57 PM   #126
yellowssm

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakMyWallet View Post
thanks for your input. really shows your maturity.

and getting power out of a 1.8t is pretty easy

but the 1.8t motor is out and im making room for the 2.7TT 6 cyl.

but your acs lip, volks WITH A RED TIME ATTACK, vorsteiner hood BLAH BLAH BLAH, looks like any other e46. im sorry you got so butthurt about it.

and you want to talk to me about reliability problems? your driving a BMW you dumbass.

and there are 1.8t 4 CYLINDERS MOTORS running BAT setups getting down over 500 to all wheels. thats up there with your 6 cylinder.

i could care less about the engine. im pretty sure my 323 got more looks than your cookie cutter m3. im glad you decided to dig up this thread though.
did I hurt your feelings? sorry. Common how do drive a silver b6 a4 and call my car cookie cutter? sure its not the most unique, but common SILVER AUDI A4 WITH STOCK WHEELS? Thats fine if my car is cookie cutter, but what is yours?

back to your car... dont try and bs me about the power audi can make AND the reliablity they have. My best friends all have B5 S4's and they ARE FAST, but are not reliable. Not to mention 2 of them are master techs at the local audi dealership. Not to mention the bmw guys hang out with the audi guys and we all tell each other our car problems. Also my audi's (yes both the ones i used to have) were garbage, stock or modified!!! Audi reliability is garbage and so is bmw's, but my bmw making WAAAYYYYY more power than my audi's have broke down maybe 1/6 of the time my audi's did.

Lastly IF swap out your 1.8T for a 2.7TT, you will have to build the motor to SAFELY make 500awhp. Dont BS me thinking I know nothing about audis. Just because you read on a forum some guy made 500awhp once doesnt mean you can do it too and its easy or cheap. Stage 3 B5 S4's make 400-450awhp SAFELY WITHOUT a built motor, anything over that wont last very long
Old 07-04-2009, 06:29 PM   #127
BreakMyWallet

first of all. why would i keep the paint? its getting repainted a porsche color. im also doing a full metal widebody.

second of all. i JUST FUKING GOT THE CAR. litterally. there isnt even a motor in the car right now. its a project. making it a show car.

and TT k04's would make near 450 at the crank with software and injectors.

yes, i know the s4 motor is unreliable. this also is NOT my daily driver. itll see maybe 4-5k a year. im not worried about reliability NOR and i worried about going fast. its going to be a show car. i could care less how fast your car goes. that does NOT make you cool. my dad has a 70 roadrunner with a bored out 383, i know what na power feels like. good for you that you can afford to be blown in your precious m3. good for you that you can go fast. neither of those mean sh1t to me homeboy. i got bigger things going on than working on cars. this is something i do in my free time. hit me up when you get some taste and not dick ride 90% of the e46'ers here
Old 07-04-2009, 06:49 PM   #128
yellowssm

Quote:
first of all. why would i keep the paint? its getting repainted a porsche color. im also doing a full metal widebody.

second of all. i JUST FUKING GOT THE CAR. litterally. there isnt even a motor in the car right now. its a project. making it a show car.

and TT k04's would make near 450 at the crank with software and injectors.

yes, i know the s4 motor is unreliable. this also is NOT my daily driver. itll see maybe 4-5k a year. im not worried about reliability NOR and i worried about going fast. its going to be a show car. i could care less how fast your car goes. that does NOT make you cool. my dad has a 70 roadrunner with a bored out 383, i know what na power feels like. good for you that you can afford to be blown in your precious m3. good for you that you can go fast. neither of those mean sh1t to me homeboy. i got bigger things going on than working on cars. this is something i do in my free time. hit me up when you get some taste and not dick ride 90% of the e46'ers here
I never said i thought i was cool because of my car or how fast it goes, or said anything about being cool at all in the first place. I just remember looking at a TOTALLY DIFFERENT thread and you coming in there first and start bagging on my car AND me for no reason when that thread wasnt even about me or my car. YOU were the one getting all tough guy on the internet for NO REASON calling me names and all that BS for NO REASON. Sucks huh when someone does it to you too?
And who cares what your daddy has, it aint yours. Thats like saying my dad will kick your dads a55. Who cares?
Also you got bigger things going on like trying to be a cheap ass and asking people on the forum how to spend $300 on your girlfriends anniversary. Why dont you man up and figure it out yourself? How about that for BIGGER THINGS? And dont tell me about taste in cars... Whenever you like, we can put a poll on audizine, audiworld, vwvortex, you can pick the audi or vw website on which car they would rather have a B6 A4 or a E46 M3 or your B6 A4 and my E46 M3 and see which one THOSE AUDI AND VW GUYS PICK. Taste...please... you should think about what you say before you say it...
Old 07-04-2009, 06:50 PM   #129
jenewein

My Ride: 323i
Jer don't let this queen get you worked up, everyone on the boards know you run the streets.
Old 07-04-2009, 06:56 PM   #130
m3on20z
Sh!t Happens.

My Ride: W203 dumped on 20's
Send a message via AIM to m3on20z
Quote:
I never said i thought i was cool because of my car or how fast it goes, or said anything about being cool at all in the first place. I just remember looking at a TOTALLY DIFFERENT thread and you coming in there first and start bagging on my car AND me for no reason when that thread wasnt even about me or my car. YOU were the one getting all tough guy on the internet for NO REASON calling me names and all that BS for NO REASON. Sucks huh when someone does it to you too?
And who cares what your daddy has, it aint yours. Thats like saying my dad will kick your dads a55. Who cares?
Also you got bigger things going on like trying to be a cheap ass and asking people on the forum how to spend $300 on your girlfriends anniversary. Why dont you man up and figure it out yourself? How about that for BIGGER THINGS? And dont tell me about taste in cars... Whenever you like, we can put a poll on audizine, audiworld, vwvortex, you can pick the audi or vw website on which car they would rather have a B6 A4 or a E46 M3 or your B6 A4 and my E46 M3 and see which one THOSE AUDI AND VW GUYS PICK. Taste...please... you should think about what you say before you say it...
Woww, let's not **** on Jer's thread. And he JUST got this car, you had your M3 for almost two years, correct? How are you gonna compare the two? I have respect for both of you, but bro you took the cheap way out to **** on his thread. I know he said something that offended you in your thread, but even Jer tried to resolve it, and you still made this post.
Old 07-04-2009, 07:02 PM   #131
yellowssm

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3on20z View Post
Woww, let's not **** on Jer's thread. And he JUST got this car, you had your M3 for almost two years, correct? How are you gonna compare the two? I have respect for both of you, but bro you took the cheap way out to **** on his thread. I know he said something that offended you in your thread, but even Jer tried to resolve it, and you still made this post.
tried to resolve it my a55? show me where? If you think what he wrote is trying to resolve it, then look at the last sentence in my first post on this thread, I used his EXACT WORDS in my post here, So I tried to resolve it too whatever really, Im just having fun at this point. Im just really bored at work here on the 4th of july since no customers are coming in obviously
Old 07-04-2009, 07:36 PM   #132
kk2

My Ride: e36, e46, e90
ibtl
kk2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 08:06 PM   #133
bimmerchop

My Ride: spins 4
Send a message via AIM to bimmerchop
I just want to say a couple things...

Generally a 2.7t motor will be more reliable with upgraded turbos than stock K03s considering what's taken care of during the turbo install. My B5 has been more reliable than my E46 with double the mileage... point; both manufactures have their issues.

You do not have to build the motor to make 470-500 whp safely on the 2.7t. Look at the recent gt2554s and tial s605 kits. Both designed to achieve just that. 500+ whp, then you would have to look to start touching the internals.

Okay, carry on with the drama

"A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster." - Jeremy Clarkson

euro.techniks

EPL | TiAL | SDR | APR | Stratmosphere | 034 | ASP | SPEC | Fidanza | STaSIS | H-Sport | AWE | H&R | StopTech | BBS

Last edited by bimmerchop; 07-04-2009 at 08:08 PM.
bimmerchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 08:28 PM   #134
BreakMyWallet

Quote:
no i said i know what a na car feels like. thats REAL muscle. m3's on fi is like bonds on roids.

at cheap ass. sorry dude i guess youre too ballin for me. i havent even worked a job since september because im focusing on baseball and playing for the LOS ANGELES DODGERS scout ball team. and who said i would pick a b6 a4 over an m3? this first post clearly states how i was buying a car to GET OUT OF PAYMENTS. youre seriously fuking retarded. go ahead back to your job and play with the only thing that makes your d1ck big, your car. like i said, i can care less. if you want to post up a poll asking whos car my E46 323CI or your m3 looks better, well then go ahead. your m3 has no taste. you basically are just d1ck riding every car before yours, because they all look the same. do something different for a change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenewein View Post
Jer don't let this queen get you worked up, everyone on the boards know you run the streets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3on20z View Post
appreciate that fellas

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerchop View Post
I just want to say a couple things...

Generally a 2.7t motor will be more reliable with upgraded turbos than stock K03s considering what's taken care of during the turbo install. My B5 has been more reliable than my E46 with double the mileage... point; both manufactures have their issues.

You do not have to build the motor to make 470-500 whp safely on the 2.7t. Look at the recent gt2554s and tial s605 kits. Both designed to achieve just that. 500+ whp, then you would have to look to start touching the internals.

Okay, carry on with the drama

thanks brotha
Old 07-04-2009, 08:37 PM   #135
ngng

My Ride: with four wheels
so you sell your 2000 323i because you are upside down on it, now your dad helps you out with a car, and you're dumping more money into it? are you ****ing stupid?

to paint your car correctly you are looking at at least 4-5k, you want a reliable BAT...that's another 5k. suspension, wheels, brakes, more $$$.

seems like you have your priorities all ****ed up

I tried to put my mod list in my sig, but it wouldn't fit.

ACNA, BMWCCA, NASA, SCCA, WMRRA
ngng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 08:38 PM   #136
BreakMyWallet

ooooor i have sponsors dumbass.

im doing all the work myself. including the widebody.

have a wheel sponsor (DPE), suspension and brakes sponsor (ksport), body shop is one of my good friends and does cars for sema, im prepping the car hes doing paint, ice sponsor by elemental designs

any more questions? i wasnt upseide down on my e46. not even close. i didnt want payments while im playing baseball. find out some factual information before you throw out assumptions punk ass

Last edited by BreakMyWallet; 07-04-2009 at 08:41 PM.
BreakMyWallet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 08:41 PM   #137
ngng

Quote:
ooooor i have sponsors dumbass.

im doing all the work myself
in the off chance your sponsors are picking up 100% of the product and labor costs, hats off to you. however, i find that extremely unlikely, if you are paying dealer cost, or dealer cost + some points, you are still spending money.

all the work yourself? I thought you were concentrating on pro ball, but you're a body man, mechanic, and a paint guy?

save that money man

Old 07-04-2009, 08:43 PM   #138
BreakMyWallet

yes, that is correct. i work on my car in my off time. i even said its not going to be done soon. itll probably take about a year. im not planning on throwing money into it right away, i have no rush. i have a daily driver.

why would i need to save money? i have no payments. and will continue to have no payments for another 2-3 year provided i get picked up for a scholarship which is more than likely since ive talked to about 5 coaches
Old 07-04-2009, 08:44 PM   #139
ngng

Quote:
have a wheel sponsor (DPE), suspension and brakes sponsor (ksport), body shop is one of my good friends and does cars for sema, im prepping the car hes doing paint, ice sponsor by elemental designs

any more questions? i wasnt upseide down on my e46. not even close. i didnt want payments while im playing baseball. find out some factual information before you throw out assumptions punk ass
people overuse the term sponsor, unless you're getting it free, again, which I doubt you are, you should have just kept your other car

btw, you are putting on some larger fenders, I wouldn't call it a widebody

how much are payments on a 2000 323i...

Old 07-04-2009, 08:45 PM   #140
ngng

Quote:
yes, that is correct. i work on my car in my off time. i even said its not going to be done soon. itll probably take about a year. im not planning on throwing money into it right away, i have no rush. i have a daily driver.

why would i need to save money? i have no payments. and will continue to have no payments for another 2-3 year provided i get picked up for a scholarship which is more than likely since ive talked to about 5 coaches
well, hats off to you then...

as for getting a scholarship and work, hopefully you get it...but don't count your chickens before they hatch

Tags
boring