E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > The Showroom

The Showroom
This is the place to show off your BMW to other members of the community. Post pictures and videos of your car and the modifications you have done to it. If you need a picture of something on a coupe, sedan, convertible or touring you will probably find it here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 12 votes, 2.75 average. Display Modes
Old 07-04-2009, 08:46 PM   #141
BreakMyWallet

My Ride: B6 A4/ Mini Cooper S
i also know how to hook up systems (use to do it as a side job) as well as suspension (i have plenty of references on here). i do everything myself. i even pulled the motor out of the car myself, and im putting it back in myself. im not lazy, im the only person i trust with my car.
Old 07-04-2009, 08:47 PM   #142
BreakMyWallet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngng View Post
people overuse the term sponsor, unless you're getting it free, again, which I doubt you are, you should have just kept your other car

btw, you are putting on some larger fenders, I wouldn't call it a widebody

how much are payments on a 2000 323i...
323ci. and they were 300 a month including 100 for insurance and my credit card payment. my dad now pays insurance and my cc is paid off.

no its not 100% but im not dumb enough to waste all my money on my car. believe me, i have money to do all the things i need to. car modding is a hobby. i could care less how long it takes to build this car. its something i like to do in my free time.

yes i am doing a full metal widebody. i also know how to weld.

and yes, some products i do get free

any other questions? youll see proof soon enough
Old 07-04-2009, 08:49 PM   #143
BreakMyWallet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngng View Post
well, hats off to you then...

as for getting a scholarship and work, hopefully you get it...but don't count your chickens before they hatch
scholarship is a fall back plan. i have the dodgers, twins, and royals looking at me.
Old 07-04-2009, 10:02 PM   #144
yellowssm

My Ride: 2005 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakMyWallet View Post
you basically are just d1ck riding every car before yours, because they all look the same. do something different for a change.

Do something different? LOL!!! YOU HAVE A BASIC SILVER B6 A4!!! Its the entry level car audi makes! When that car was out, it was a loaner car and a rental car at the local audi dealer. For $35 a day anyone could be as cool as you driving around a silver B6 A4. LOL. Not to mention the special leases audi had on them when they were new at $2000 down payment and $199/month plus tax. ROFLMFAO!!!! That means there are about 100 times more of them on the road than a E46 M3 and you are telling me to do something different? You are driving a very very very mass produced car. LOLLOLOLOLOL Everything you are planning to do has already been done. Widebody - been done, big wheels - been done, 600+ hp - been done, custom paint - been done, suspension - been done, ICE - been done. No matter what you do to your car someone else already has done it, and done it nicer becuase theres always someone with more time and money than you, same thing with my car. Not that my car is rare or anything (not that I said it was) but common a silver B6 A4 LOL!!! And just because something is "different" doesnt make it nice. Whatever man just keep telling yourself your car is the best A4 out there.
Old 07-04-2009, 10:06 PM   #145
yellowssm

My Ride: 2005 M3
Quote:
scholarship is a fall back plan. i have the dodgers, twins, and royals looking at me.
since im a Vegas man, odds are your car has a better chance of being "different than any other B6 A4 ever made" than you making it into the pros and thats a FACT
Old 07-04-2009, 10:07 PM   #146
2000_328CI
DK Jack Sparrow

My Ride: 328Ci | Range Rover
Send a message via AIM to 2000_328CI Send a message via MSN to 2000_328CI
nice ride homie

Everything you need to know on muffler deletes : http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=745244
Wrapping an E46 in Vinyl : http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...ghlight=bronze
2000_328CI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 10:13 PM   #147
alexbenz

My Ride: E30, Es300
Send a message via AIM to alexbenz
nice J, can't wait to see what you got planned for the ride.....also never knew you played b-ball.......what position do you play?

Current line up........lexus es300, 2010 Acura Tsx
Your not a baller until you got a engine in the Rear...
How did i fail Women Studies?
"I Love Biatches"
alexbenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 12:24 AM   #148
BreakMyWallet

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowssm View Post
Do something different? LOL!!! YOU HAVE A BASIC SILVER B6 A4!!! Its the entry level car audi makes! When that car was out, it was a loaner car and a rental car at the local audi dealer. For $35 a day anyone could be as cool as you driving around a silver B6 A4. LOL. Not to mention the special leases audi had on them when they were new at $2000 down payment and $199/month plus tax. ROFLMFAO!!!! That means there are about 100 times more of them on the road than a E46 M3 and you are telling me to do something different? You are driving a very very very mass produced car. LOLLOLOLOLOL Everything you are planning to do has already been done. Widebody - been done, big wheels - been done, 600+ hp - been done, custom paint - been done, suspension - been done, ICE - been done. No matter what you do to your car someone else already has done it, and done it nicer becuase theres always someone with more time and money than you, same thing with my car. Not that my car is rare or anything (not that I said it was) but common a silver B6 A4 LOL!!! And just because something is "different" doesnt make it nice. Whatever man just keep telling yourself your car is the best A4 out there.
ill read this later

Quote:
since im a Vegas man, odds are your car has a better chance of being "different than any other B6 A4 ever made" than you making it into the pros and thats a FACT
fool you have never seen me play. talk about assumptions. ive played every sport there is from hockey to basketball to soccer and im going on my 17th year of baseball. please look me up in newspapers in palmdale california. been in there dozens of times along with most of the homerun records in this valley. dont even go there

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000_328CI View Post
nice ride homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexbenz View Post
nice J, can't wait to see what you got planned for the ride.....also never knew you played b-ball.......what position do you play?
im an outfielder man
Old 07-05-2009, 12:29 AM   #149
Gottalovethexi

My Ride: 03 xi & 72 Bav
Send a message via AIM to Gottalovethexi
Quote:
ill read this later
hahahahahahahah

don't bother lul
Old 07-05-2009, 12:48 AM   #150
TopazKD

My Ride: blue zombie
...how comon... another ///m driver got pissy, cause someone made fun of him on internet

"///M3 drivers have no friends!" -Jeremy Clarkson....
TopazKD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 12:57 AM   #151
ziggyE46

My Ride: E36 / W123
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopazKD View Post
...how comon... another ///m driver got pissy, cause someone made fun of him on internet
no shiet......

Hey Jeremy,

what did you say to M3 Guy to make him hate on you so hard? Sounds like Internet is serious business to him! Damn foo, hes just coming out of nowhere talking ****......

Hey M3 guy, smoke a bowl and calm down, ur acting like he called your mom or sister out....LOL...

Quote:
I just remember looking at a TOTALLY DIFFERENT thread and you coming in there first and start bagging on my car AND me for no reason when that thread wasnt even about me or my car. YOU were the one getting all tough guy on the internet for NO REASON calling me names and all that BS for NO REASON. Sucks huh when someone does it to you too?
You sound like a little byatch, get over it...Its only the internet.

Quote:
And who cares what your daddy has, it aint yours. Thats like saying my dad will kick your dads a55. Who cares?
Also you got bigger things going on like trying to be a cheap ass and asking people on the forum how to spend $300 on your girlfriends anniversary. Why dont you man up and figure it out yourself? How about that for BIGGER THINGS? And dont tell me about taste in cars... Whenever you like, we can put a poll on audizine, audiworld, vwvortex, you can pick the audi or vw website on which car they would rather have a B6 A4 or a E46 M3 or your B6 A4 and my E46 M3 and see which one THOSE AUDI AND VW GUYS PICK. Taste...please... you should think about what you say before you say it...
If youre talking about website polls to see which car internet queers think is best, then you really are immature...WTF is this? HS? And since you're talking stuff other than cars, you must be spending alot of time looking up his old threads and reading them, just to have shiet to call him on...Damn, that really sounds like HS....

I hate JDM Rice trends on BMW's

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4K2onE46 View Post
times are changing indeed...

:facepalm: @ this forum

-Ray

Last edited by ziggyE46; 07-05-2009 at 01:10 AM.
ziggyE46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 12:59 AM   #152
southpaw

My Ride: E36 M3 and E36 318ti
Quote:
ill read this later
+1. stop trying to act tough, especially in Jer's thread.

Any updates Jer? The sig looks soooooo promising.

239whp/227wtq @2700lbs
southpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 01:44 PM   #153
BreakMyWallet

Quote:
you fuking dumb ass. i got this sh1t 2 weeks ago. are fuking retarded? like seriously. you suck at this whole sh1t talking thing. how much is your precious m3 worth now? 15k? of course widebody has been done. has mine? nope. wont have the same kit, wheels, motor, and for SURE not paint. thats how i know you have no taste, because you think every car looks the same.

this is my car. need a mod list? tell me what is so common in the e46 world? my OEM m3 front WITH shaved fogs and reflectors? or maybe it was my RD rear that was lowered 2 inches and had the gtr vents added? maybe it was my 20" DPE r07's, mind you my car was still fukin slammed. maybe it was my gts3 lip in which i had that CHEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP ASSS carbon fiber removed, unlike your car where u just throw sh1t on. carbon fiber is the fukin tackiest sh1t out.

go ahead and make a poll as to which car people like more. i build my car for me. youre just some douchebag that has nothing to say except for talk sh1t about a car i bought 2 weeks ago. you can also talk sh1t about my daily driver. its a 1977 celica and i love the sh1t out of it.

checkmate homeboy

hell, even on sandblasted CSL's i looked better

Last edited by BreakMyWallet; 07-05-2009 at 01:48 PM.
BreakMyWallet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 01:47 PM   #154
BreakMyWallet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gottalovethexi View Post
hahahahahahahah

don't bother lul
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopazKD View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyE46 View Post
no shiet......

Hey Jeremy,

what did you say to M3 Guy to make him hate on you so hard? Sounds like Internet is serious business to him! Damn foo, hes just coming out of nowhere talking ****......

Hey M3 guy, smoke a bowl and calm down, ur acting like he called your mom or sister out....LOL...

You sound like a little byatch, get over it...Its only the internet.

If youre talking about website polls to see which car internet queers think is best, then you really are immature...WTF is this? HS? And since you're talking stuff other than cars, you must be spending alot of time looking up his old threads and reading them, just to have shiet to call him on...Damn, that really sounds like HS....
Quote:
Originally Posted by southpaw View Post
+1. stop trying to act tough, especially in Jer's thread.

Any updates Jer? The sig looks soooooo promising.

i appreciate all that fellas. dont worry this dudes a douche. ray he got mad because i called his car "cookie cutter" and he didnt win his precious free bbk.

yo brandon ill probably have some updates next week as i should be able to start welding homie.
Old 07-05-2009, 01:51 PM   #155
BreakMyWallet

and trust me. i hate stooping to this level. but this pos thinks he can come in here and talk sh1t about a car i just bought. what did your car look like 2 weeks after you bought it?

keep thinking your m3 is so sick and common. i know 2 17 yr old chicks who are driving them.

i could care less what you think about my car. you have a bmw emblem shoved so far up your ass that everytime some dude penatrates your bunghole, you spew out "LIFETIME" ATF fluid
Old 07-05-2009, 01:56 PM   #156
TheCarLessDriven

My Ride: 330
Quote:
Your car looks like every other stock, basic, boring audi B6 A4 loaner car that I see go out of the local Audi dealership. Not to mention its silver. Audi must get silver paint cheaper than other colors since its on every boring A4 I see. Its alright i guess since its paid off, but its nothing compared to a B5, B8 or even the boring B7. The B6 body style is so blah, not to mention they had a bunch of problems. Just wait till you roll your window down and then it doesnt come back up. Or wait till you rub the rubber off the a/c, or stereo buttons. Or even better when your HID's go out all the time. Also the 1.8T motor rated at 170hp and 160tq is absolute garbage (even with a giac, revo, apr or whatever flash) Not to mention the cars 3400+ pound curb weight!!! I think a hummer H2 has better power to weight ratio. It needs alot of work to be even remotely fast but then you run into EVEN MORE problems. At least you dont have to worry about the audi dealer voiding your warranty if you did mod it since it probably doesnt have one. Oh well, I guess its alright if you into that sort of thing. I just think the owner is a douche, from personal experience. But im done. good luck on the car. no hard feelings
Quote:
did I hurt your feelings? sorry. Common how do drive a silver b6 a4 and call my car cookie cutter? sure its not the most unique, but common SILVER AUDI A4 WITH STOCK WHEELS? Thats fine if my car is cookie cutter, but what is yours?

back to your car... dont try and bs me about the power audi can make AND the reliablity they have. My best friends all have B5 S4's and they ARE FAST, but are not reliable. Not to mention 2 of them are master techs at the local audi dealership. Not to mention the bmw guys hang out with the audi guys and we all tell each other our car problems. Also my audi's (yes both the ones i used to have) were garbage, stock or modified!!! Audi reliability is garbage and so is bmw's, but my bmw making WAAAYYYYY more power than my audi's have broke down maybe 1/6 of the time my audi's did.

Lastly IF swap out your 1.8T for a 2.7TT, you will have to build the motor to SAFELY make 500awhp. Dont BS me thinking I know nothing about audis. Just because you read on a forum some guy made 500awhp once doesnt mean you can do it too and its easy or cheap. Stage 3 B5 S4's make 400-450awhp SAFELY WITHOUT a built motor, anything over that wont last very long
Quote:
I never said i thought i was cool because of my car or how fast it goes, or said anything about being cool at all in the first place. I just remember looking at a TOTALLY DIFFERENT thread and you coming in there first and start bagging on my car AND me for no reason when that thread wasnt even about me or my car. YOU were the one getting all tough guy on the internet for NO REASON calling me names and all that BS for NO REASON. Sucks huh when someone does it to you too?
And who cares what your daddy has, it aint yours. Thats like saying my dad will kick your dads a55. Who cares?
Also you got bigger things going on like trying to be a cheap ass and asking people on the forum how to spend $300 on your girlfriends anniversary. Why dont you man up and figure it out yourself? How about that for BIGGER THINGS? And dont tell me about taste in cars... Whenever you like, we can put a poll on audizine, audiworld, vwvortex, you can pick the audi or vw website on which car they would rather have a B6 A4 or a E46 M3 or your B6 A4 and my E46 M3 and see which one THOSE AUDI AND VW GUYS PICK. Taste...please... you should think about what you say before you say it...

WTF. Please drive out here so I can beat the shyt out of you. Your like a fukin 12 year old having a fit.

"SGC > than your general chat"
TheCarLessDriven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 02:00 PM   #157
BreakMyWallet

the man responsible for my pictures above^

speaks troof

dont trip frank. maybe hell be at wustefest next year and not hide behind his car
Old 07-05-2009, 03:57 PM   #158
e46/hitman

My Ride: M3
Quote:
you fuking dumb ass. i got this sh1t 2 weeks ago. are fuking retarded? like seriously. you suck at this whole sh1t talking thing. how much is your precious m3 worth now? 15k? of course widebody has been done. has mine? nope. wont have the same kit, wheels, motor, and for SURE not paint. thats how i know you have no taste, because you think every car looks the same.

this is my car. need a mod list? tell me what is so common in the e46 world? my OEM m3 front WITH shaved fogs and reflectors? or maybe it was my RD rear that was lowered 2 inches and had the gtr vents added? maybe it was my 20" DPE r07's, mind you my car was still fukin slammed. maybe it was my gts3 lip in which i had that CHEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP ASSS carbon fiber removed, unlike your car where u just throw sh1t on. carbon fiber is the fukin tackiest sh1t out.

go ahead and make a poll as to which car people like more. i build my car for me. youre just some douchebag that has nothing to say except for talk sh1t about a car i bought 2 weeks ago. you can also talk sh1t about my daily driver. its a 1977 celica and i love the sh1t out of it.

checkmate homeboy

hell, even on sandblasted CSL's i looked better

sick ass 323!
dammm imagine the Audi
Old 07-05-2009, 04:38 PM   #159
BreakMyWallet

thanks man. appreciate that
Old 07-05-2009, 04:50 PM   #160
e46hoodrich

My Ride: aka Ghetto-superstar

more pics!!!