E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > The Showroom

The Showroom
This is the place to show off your BMW to other members of the community. Post pictures and videos of your car and the modifications you have done to it. If you need a picture of something on a coupe, sedan, convertible or touring you will probably find it here!

View Poll Results: Vote for your favorite.
Max Chiu 191 33.81%
Cuong Phan 59 10.44%
Edwin (clutch M3) 37 6.55%
Brian Tanis 9 1.59%
Brian Wong 1 0.18%
Ravi Johal 25 4.42%
Dan Fabbri 13 2.30%
Azzad G 4 0.71%
Jun 171 30.27%
Ray S 42 7.43%
John Kim 13 2.30%
Voters: 565. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-01-2009, 01:23 AM   #181
m3racing

My Ride: Yamaha R6
Send a message via AIM to m3racing
damn everyone got so tied up with this lol how about we split it up?? Ill take a front caliper some one can take another front caliper. someone else a rotor and so forth... Guys give this thread a BRAKE!!!

m3racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 01:26 AM   #182
FromE55toM5

My Ride: 6spd E60 ///M5
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigharrywang View Post
what are you facepalming about? got nothing to say?
oh god!!

Previous Whips:
330ci | ///M3 | E55

Endless Auto Body
FromE55toM5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 01:30 AM   #183
HardPark'd TT

My Ride: is parked hard.
Send a message via AIM to HardPark'd TT
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigharrywang View Post
what are you facepalming about? got nothing to say?
Don't you have an intro thread to make???

Bagged TT 225Q SOLD - e46 M3 SOLD - W202 SOLD - e46 325i SOLD
HardPark'd TT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 02:46 AM   #184
speedtek

My Ride: m3
damn. wtf happened here
Old 09-01-2009, 02:53 AM   #185
clutch m3

My Ride: E46 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedtek View Post
damn. wtf happened here
Str8 up...O_O I havn't checked in a while and its all hectic now...
clutch m3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 03:30 AM   #186
HardPark'd TT

My Ride: is parked hard.
Send a message via AIM to HardPark'd TT
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedtek View Post
damn. wtf happened here
E46fanatics happened here! Big whoop, wanna fight about it?

Bagged TT 225Q SOLD - e46 M3 SOLD - W202 SOLD - e46 325i SOLD
HardPark'd TT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 06:00 AM   #187
bobm3
Senior Eurowerkz Member

My Ride: 2003m3smg
to be honest that is the power of being in a major club......

im guessing veryone that is in this contest is asking veryone they know to vote for them. when you are in a mayor club that way very one in the club supports their person and asks their friends to vote for their member.... their is no secret in that... thats how i won best inprove m3 last year and my friend tony silva won best inprove car of the year 2 years ago.... not saying the member of the club isn't worthy of the price.... that is just the way it is when you are in a major club....
bobm3
Old 09-01-2009, 07:50 AM   #188
BMWDEMON

My Ride: E90 M3 & 05 E46 M3
Send a message via AIM to BMWDEMON
Let the contest play out folks...the hate is hilarious especially from a few that now have "turned over" and votes increased just as much for other people...in the end it comes down if you want to vote for someone or not...so if you voted for your guy, congrats...let it go.
BMWDEMON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 09:14 AM   #189
MissE46

My Ride: car
Max got my vote
Old 09-01-2009, 09:28 AM   #190
m3racing

Maximum Exposure

Old 09-01-2009, 10:00 AM   #191
tonggi

My Ride: AW M3
its ok if any of the guys who track/autox their car doesn't win. I've never seen any one track this BBK or hear any reviews of it.

I vote for the underdog. with some of these guys mod lists it looks like they dont need anythign for free.

Tristate M3 Owners. If you want interval oil changes for $95 OEM oil/filter included.PM me.
Need help with Suspension, RTABs, FCABs, Brakes, maintenance? PM me! M3F Profile
tonggi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 12:32 PM   #192
GunMoto

My Ride: EG8 | E46 | W211
Send a message via AIM to GunMoto
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonggi View Post
its ok if any of the guys who track/autox their car doesn't win. I've never seen any one track this BBK or hear any reviews of it.

I vote for the underdog. with some of these guys mod lists it looks like they dont need anythign for free.
Agreed!
Old 09-01-2009, 12:45 PM   #193
Bsaint

My Ride: LS1 M3, Audi, VW ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakMyWallet View Post
i voted for OSS
hahaha True, Luis needs a BBK,

That car is ridiculous and that is probably the only thing its missing right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaky View Post
So what happens if all of a sudden Jun wins after being like 40 votes behind. Are you going to say anything then? Would that be legit? Honestly i love both cars but I think your kind of being unfair, derailing the thread, and painting max in a negative light. Im not taking sides but your trying to make it seem like the guy is cheating when he isnt. I'm 100 percent positive that all the finalists got outside help and theirs nothing wrong with that.
+ f'in 1

It's actually very smart of WP regardless... because not only does it give them great publicity it also gets a lot more people to check out the brakes, get in the know of them as a reputable company and also consider for future sales. Regardless of people coming from another forum or not... I'm pretty sure they are happy with it either way. And this being their contest.... LET it GO people.

Last edited by Bsaint; 09-01-2009 at 12:50 PM.
Bsaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 01:41 PM   #194
jvcajita

My Ride: e39 540it touring
Send a message via AIM to jvcajita
It was a tough choice between Cuong, Edwin, and Ray...All of them are friends of mine...Ugh, and all there cars are sick too!!! These choices are too hard!!!

M///Fest V.2 August 29-31 2008 Vegas Baby!!!
1999 e39 540it touring | grocery getter | m sport pkg
2000 e39 528it touring | grocery getter | m sport pkg | RIP
1986 e30 325e sedan | track star | krauted out | RIP
jvcajita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 02:33 PM   #195
Stanc3

My Ride: 99' JB 328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobm3 View Post
im guessing veryone that is in this contest is asking veryone they know to vote for them. when you are in a mayor club that way very one in the club supports their person and asks their friends to vote for their member.... their is no secret in that... thats how i won best inprove m3 last year and my friend tony silva won best inprove car of the year 2 years ago.... not saying the member of the club isn't worthy of the price.... that is just the way it is when you are in a major club....
bobm3
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWDEMON View Post
Let the contest play out folks...the hate is hilarious especially from a few that now have "turned over" and votes increased just as much for other people...in the end it comes down if you want to vote for someone or not...so if you voted for your guy, congrats...let it go.
You guys know thats not what happened, but oh well..

It had a little to do with Eurowerks and alot to do with getting random friends to make new accounts and vote, which had not been done in any of the WP giveaway polls up until this one. And no, no one else was doing up until Max was exposed, now I guess its free game..

You guys can lie and say it was Eurowerks all you want, but you and me both know where those votes came from. (I actually have seen you in the threads).

If you think other member were doin the same thing, show m the threadf!! All I have found is 3 of Maxes, nobody elses!

- Albert Einstein
- Chad
Stanc3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 02:50 PM   #196
BMWDEMON

My Ride: E90 M3 & 05 E46 M3
Send a message via AIM to BMWDEMON
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanc3 View Post
You guys know thats not what happened, but oh well..

It had a little to do with Eurowerks and alot to do with getting random friends to make new accounts and vote, which had not been done in any of the WP giveaway polls up until this one. And no, no one else was doing up until Max was exposed, now I guess its free game..

You guys can lie and say it was Eurowerks all you want, but you and me both know where those votes came from. (I actually have seen you in the threads).

If you think other member were doin the same thing, show m the threadf!! All I have found is 3 of Maxes, nobody elses!
What is your issue? Who put you in charge of checking the votes? You aren't even in the running! Take a look at the EW site...we are over 70 strong and international...it doesn't take a scientist or even a normal person to figure out where a lot of those votes come from...PLUS Max is a straight up guy and has a lot of friends so add those up! Jun is killin' it too so mad respect for him and the rest of the guys...they are racking it up...if it was someone else that you like would you be on here calling all kinds of crap out? I think not.

Leave the thread and let it run its course...you and a few other people jsut instigate crap and take the fun out of a healthy exchange of voting for the most deserving guy to get BBK...just because it isn't your guy make it right for you to come on here and cause issues.

Good luck guys and I am glad most of this site is made up of guys who are cool and understand how things run around here.

peace

M
BMWDEMON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 03:02 PM   #197
w0w

My Ride: '02 M3 Vert
Quote:
Leave the thread and let it run its course...you and a few other people jsut instigate crap and take the fun out of a healthy exchange of voting for the most deserving guy to get BBK...just because it isn't your guy make it right for you to come on here and cause issues.

M

just so i make myself clear again, im not defending anyone, i think the voting went to sh1t when max decided to throw up threads saying vote for him, and "if u cant, register". if u think thats "deserving" then u must be crazy
Old 09-01-2009, 03:08 PM   #198
w0w

My Ride: '02 M3 Vert
good luck to whoever wins, im over it
Old 09-01-2009, 03:10 PM   #199
Stanc3

My Ride: 99' JB 328i
Quote:
What is your issue? Who put you in charge of checking the votes? You aren't even in the running! Take a look at the EW site...we are over 70 strong and international...it doesn't take a scientist or even a normal person to figure out where a lot of those votes come from...PLUS Max is a straight up guy and has a lot of friends so add those up! Jun is killin' it too so mad respect for him and the rest of the guys...they are racking it up...if it was someone else that you like would you be on here calling all kinds of crap out? I think not.

Good luck guys and I am glad most of this site is made up of guys who are cool and understand how things run around here.

peace

M
I think your missing what i'm trying to say..... Those votes that are putting him ahead had nothing to do with Eurowerks and everything to do with him starting a thread on Bimmerforums, M3 forum and other threads within this forum that said "vote for me", "if you do not have an account, sign up and then vote for me"... I tallied up 30+ votes from that thread. Tell me where others have done the same...

Not one of these WP giveaway thread has gone to any other forums until this one, and Max is the only person to do it. NOBODY was doing it before, contrary to your beliefs.

I don't think signing up none members to vote was part of the game, do you rtealize how out of line that could get (and is getting) its ridiculous.

edit: and the fun was takin out of the vote when Max took a 30+ lead overnight (when 30 new members got there votes in).

- Albert Einstein
- Chad

Last edited by Stanc3; 09-01-2009 at 03:14 PM.
Stanc3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 03:15 PM   #200
m3racing

What is the true definition of someone that deserves it?
someone that contributes to the forum?
The car that people would rather see have them?
Popularity contest?

So many variables and I dont see why people feel they should vote for who... just saying

where is Max anyways?

I would also like to say that I posted a thread in M3forum but the idea was not to get people to sign up over here and vote. I was morely trying to remind members that are on both forums to check out the thread and vote if they are a member. At this point I wish Sam would chime in on this topic.

Last edited by m3racing; 09-01-2009 at 03:21 PM.