E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions
New members check-in, introduce yourselves, and post a picture of your BMW here!

Old 09-03-2009, 07:59 PM   #1
peerless

My Ride: Modified E30
Hello from Surf City (pics)

Hello to everyone here.

My name is Robert and I wanted to join here and get more into the E46 scene. I currently do not own a E46, but perhaps in the future.

I joined here because I have been told you guys pay too much for labor and get marked up heavily on parts. My labor rate is a very affordable $90phr and I rarely mark up parts! I make my profit from my labor.

I own a small shop in Huntington Beach and would LOVE to have your business. My shops name is E30 Motorwerks, perhaps some of you have heard of it.

I started in the E30 scene and have made a near perfect reputation for myself. You can find many of my posts and project threads on E30tech.com

I pride myself on providing top quality repairs at affordable prices. I get quality aftermarket parts as well as dealer parts from Sterling BMW in Newport Beach.

I take the time to work with the customer to find out exactly what you want to get done with the car and make a plan of action. And get it done.

I have 20 years of general automotive repair experience, 5 years of pure E30 experience. 8 ASE Certifications, Associate Degree in Automotive Technology from Cypress College in Cypress, CA. Along with other educational achievements such as a A/S degree in Computer Network Engineering. So I am no caveman stick in the mud thats going to hack your car.

I will admit I am fairly new to the E46 chassis, but not a virgin. I have done cooling system overhauls, brakes and other minor services on the E46. I have a customer with a E39 that also comes in for regular service work. I have also done some work with the Z3 platform including the M Coupe

And one of my latest E30 projects is to swap in a E36 S50 into a 89 E30.

In the E30 scene I have built engines with proven records, done complete suspension overhauls, engine conversions, 5 lug swaps, trans swaps, driveshaft overhauls, clutch replacements, short shifters, angel eye conversions, etc...

I have many customers who would have no problem backing up any of the claims I make here. I will never bullshit the community, and never jack over a customer.

Before I start throwing out phone numbers and contact information I understand I need to contact a administrator here before I can solicit business. I do not want to get off to a bad start in a new community.

Well thats about it for my introduction, I will be out in the forums reading up and researching what makes you guys and gals go around. Look forward to working with you all in the future.

Take Care,
Robert

PS: Including some pictures from my grand opening this year of my new shop. I had a hot rod pin up model Kim Falcon come down for the show. Most of the people attending where all customers of mine. This is the second year of doing the show. I certainly hope to see more of you E46 folks around next year.

peerless is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 09-03-2009, 08:05 PM   #2
Riverbmr3

My Ride: slow 3
Riverbmr3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 04:07 PM   #3
FCPGroton
Past Site Sponsor

My Ride: 2000 E39 / 2011 M3
Welcome to E46. Love the pictures of the E30 M3, always wanted one of those. And the pinup model is nice to look at too.
FCPGroton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 04:23 PM   #4
Saloon

My Ride: E46 330i, E36 Ms, X5
Send a message via AIM to Saloon
Welcome Always have love for those who love E30s!
Saloon is offline   Reply With Quote