E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous
Non-BMW parts, Non-BMW for sale, motorcycles, random car parts, home electronics, cell phones, clothing, shoes, concert tickets, video games, pets and anything else you can think of!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-23-2009, 07:53 PM   #1
Dreamliner330

My Ride: 330xi
PC: 2.66 Q9450, 4GB RAM, 896MB GTX 260, 1280GB in RAID

PRICE: $950

High-End Desktop PC Quad Core 2.66Ghz, 4GB RAM, 896MB GTX 260, 640GB HD (Raid 10), DVD/RW, MODULAR 650W PSU, ANTEC CASE & COOLING + TONS OF SOFTWARE

INCLUDES: MAXED OUT PC WITH ALL THE EXTRAS

About This Listing

This listingis for a like new desktop computer. This computer is my personal desktop computer that I have owned for just a few months. I am going to describe in detail what the computer consists of. There are many elements that separate this pc from your 'standard box order,' and I will describe them here. I have A LOT of pictures, trying to show all the detail possible.

When I built this PC, there were a few things I had in mind. I wanted it to be FAST, ORGANIZED, WELL COOLED AND SILENT. This computer achieves this. All of the fans are set in such a fashion that everything in the computer is cool to the touch, ensuring longevity. This is because there are many fans constantly spinning at a slow speed to remain silent. They still move large volumes of air, keeping it very quiet. There is an Arctic Cooling CPU cooler on the processor, this has a much larger fan, and also helps to keep everything cool and quiet. I also spent A LOT of time to make sure all of the cables are well organized in the case. You will see in the pictures below, there are not giant bundles of cables everywhere to connect power and signal to the 4 hard drives, 2 DVD drives, 4 fans and Dual Power video card. it is well organized, allowing high air flow.

• The Q9450 2.66 Ghz Quad core chip has a massive 12MB of cache, this is the heart of the computer and really, provides for a massively fast computer.

• The motherboard is an ASUS P5Q-E, I ONLY use Asus motherboards now, I have have ZERO reliability issues with them, and they always have many features. The EPU-6 control power management and allows the PC to operate in a reduced power state.

• The memory is the top of the line OCZ Reaper 1150 Mhz Memory. They have large cooling pipes for heat dissipation and are very reliable.

• To make sure the hard drives keep up with the rest of the system, this computer is utilizing 4 HARD DRIVES in a RAID 10 ARRAY. This means, 4 Hard Drives are working together as 1 to provide data at blazing fast speeds to eliminate slow downs.

• The Optical Drives include a SATA DVD Burner as well as a standard DVD-ROM

• A 896MB GTX 260 Video card was installed, this card honestly is incredible. I can run Far Cry with all settings on MAX and its smooth as can be.

• The Antec P150 Case is my favorite, it is subtle, and has cooling and components in all the right places. the hard drives are separated with fans mounted in front to keep the drives cool to the touch, and the case has really thick steel with rubber grommets, eliminating rattles and buzzes. It also includes an air filter to stop dust before it gets inside your pc.

• The Power supply is a Modular ANTEC NEO 650W. This means you only have to plug in the power cables for the devices you have and not have a giant bundle of unused cables with it.

• If there was a place to put a fan, I installed one, everything is cool to the touch and I have resistor modules installed so that the fans are not extremely noisy. This keeps airflow up, with noise and temperature down.

Of course this computer maxes out the Vista benchmark utility, with a score of 5.9 across the board. (See pic below). This Everything is impeccable and looks absolutely brand new as it has only been used for a few months.

It is so difficult to find a desktop that has the right combination of features, this computer has all those features. All of these components on Newegg are a bit over $1300. This is without the software or having everything put together (you can see from the pictures how meticulous I was running the cables). I have this computer ready to go and I will ship it the day payment is received.

There is also a good deal of extra components (drive trays, screws, cables, etc) that will all be included with this as well.

BELOW YOU WILL SEE A LIST OF THE MASSIVE AMOUNT OF GAMES/SOFTWARE I AM INCLUDING WITH THIS LISTING.

You will enjoy this computer, if you have any questions send me a email and I will reply as quick as possible, Bid with confidence, thanks for looking and good luck!

ABOUT THE COMPUTER AND PACKAGE INCLUDED WITH THIS COMPUTER:

FULL SPECS

ITEM BRAND DESCRIPTION

Processor

Intel

Intel Core 2 Quad Q9450 (2.66GHz/1333MHz FSB/45nm/12MB Cache)

CPU Cooler Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro  

Operating System

Microsoft

Windows Vista Home Premium 32Bit

Motherboard

Asus

Asus P5Q-E (P45 Chipset/EPU-6/DDR2 1200)

Memory

OCZ

OCZ Reaper 4GB DDR2 SDRAM 9200 (1150MHz) (4 DIMMs)

Hard Drive

Western Digital

(4 Hard Drives in Raid 10) 320GB (640GB Usable in Windows) Western Digital SATA Hard Drive (7200RPM, Single Platter)

Optical Drive

LG

LG 22X CD/DVD Burner w/ double layer support

Optical Drive 2 TEAC DVD ROM  

Video Card

EVGA

896MB GeForce GTX 260

Power Supply

Antec

NEO Power 650w Modular Power Supply

Case Antec P150 (Silent Case)
  Cooling Antec 2x 92mm fans in front, 1x 120mm fan in top back, 1x 80mm fan low back  

SOFTWARE INCLUDED

Windows Vista Home Premium

Far Cry 2

Call of Duty: World at War

Half Life: The Orange Box

Knights of the Old Republic

Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter

Half Life 2

Untreal Tournament 2004

Photoshop Album 2.0

--COMPONENT HIGHTLIGHTS & WEB REVIEW LINKS

PROCESSOR - http://www.overclockersclub.com/reviews/intel_q9450/

With four processing cores, 12MB of shared L2 cache and 1333 MHz Front Side Bus the Intel Core 2 Quad desktops processor delivers amazing performance and power efficiency enabled by the all new hafnium-based circuitry of 45nm Intel Core microarchitecture.

Whether you're encoding, rendering, editing, or streaming HD multimedia in the office or on the go, power your most demanding applications with notebooks and desktops based on the Intel Core 2 Quad processor.

MOTHERBOARD - http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/intel-p45-chipset,1961-6.html

• Intel LGA775 Platform

• Intel® P45 chipset

• ASUS 8-phase Power Design

• Dual-channel DDR2 1200/1066/800/667 MHz

• 100% High-quality Japan-made Conductive Polymer Capacitors!

• ASUS EPU-6 Engine

• ASUS Express Gate

• ASUS Drive Xpert

• VRD11.1 CPU support (backward support VRD10.X CPU)

MEMORY - http://www.dvhardware.net/review139_ocz_reaperhpc_9200.html

• The Reaper HPC is an innovative patent-pending cooling solution developed by OCZ to effectively minimize heat produced by high-speed memory. As heat rises into the thermo-conductive copper heat pipe conduit, it is dissipated through the strategically-placed compact aluminum fin array. By guiding performance-robbing heat away from key memory components, the unique Reaper HPC design helps facilitate improved overclocking performance, while improving longevity and stability of the modules.

The first modules to be incorporated with the new Reaper heatsink are rated at 1150MHz and run at CL 5-5-5. As part of OCZ's line-up of premium memory, PC2-9200 modules are backed by a Lifetime Warranty and industry-leading technical support.

HARD DRIVE - http://www.silentpcreview.com/article819-page1.html

The Caviar SE16 series will lead this new 320GB platter into the market starting with a single-platter 320GB desktop hard drive, model WD3200AAKS, that will feature a 16MB buffer and Native Command Queuing. All of the other specifications of this drive adhere to the Caviar SE16 line with a SATA 3.0 Gb/sec interface and a maximum buffer-to-disk transfer rate of 972 Mb/sec.

The hard drives are setup in RAID 10, this means that 2 drives are 'striped' together for maximum speed, and then 'mirrored' on the other two for reliability. This is how the drives are logically setup:

VIDEO CARD - http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/nvidia-gtx-280,1953.html

Beyond the field of play, GeForce GTX 260 seamlessly shifts tasks from the CPU to the GPU, allowing you to dive into the latest Blu-ray movie, surf the web in 3D, or transcode video to a personal video player up to 7x faster than traditional CPUs1. Now you can work and play at full speed.

MID-TOWER CASE - http://www.silentpcreview.com/article272-page1.html

This case is Silent & very sleek/clean looking with air filters to reduce dust inside the PC.

Model

P150
Case Dimensions

17.5"(H) x 8.1"(W) x 18.5"(D)

*******>

********>
Drive Bays
- Front Accessible
- Internal

3x5.25", 1x3.5"

4x3.5" or 3x3.5" with HDD suspension

Expansion Slots

Cooling System

- 1 rear (standard) 120mm TriCool Fan with 3-speed switch control

- 2 front 92mm fan mounts (fans not included)

Main Board Size

12"(W)x9.6"(L)

Weight (net/gross)

25.3/30.3 lbs

11.5/15.7 K

Motherboards

Standard ATX

Special Features

Internal mounts with rubber grommets

Optional HDD suspension system

Poly carbonate side panels to reduce noise

Advanced cable management system

Front USB/FireWire Ports

Package Includes
1 Tower Case

1 NeoHE 430 installed

1 set of screws and motherboard standoffs

1 Installation manual

PICTURES OF WHATS INCLUDED IN THIS LISTING

WHATS INCLUDED IN THIS AUCTION

INTEL Q9450 2.66GHZ PROCESSOR

ARCTIC COOLING FREEZER 7 PRO

ASUS 95Q-E MOTHERBOARD

OCZ REAPER 4GB DDR2 9200 (1150MHZ)

4 HARD DRIVES - 320GB WESTERN DIGITAL, 640GB USABLE IN WINDOWS

896 BM GEFORCE GTX260 VIDEO CARD

LG DVD BURNER

TEAD DVD ROM DRIVE

ANTEC NEOPOWER 650W POWER SUPPLY

ANTEC P150 CASE

2X 92MM FANS, 1X 120MM FAN, 1X 80MM FAN

WINDOWS VISTA HOME PREMIUM

FAR CRY 2

CALL OF DUTY: WORLD AT WAR

HALF LIFE: THE ORANGE BOX

KIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC

GHOST RECON:ADVANCED WARFIGHTER

HALF LIFE 2

UNREAL TOURNAMENT 2004

PHOTOSHOP ALBUM 2.0

HURRY AND CONTACT ME TODAY!!!

Dreamliner330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 09-23-2009, 07:53 PM   #2
Dreamliner330

My Ride: 330xi

Dreamliner330 is offline   Reply With Quote