E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Other BMW Models > General BMW Model Discussion

General BMW Model Discussion
All non E46 BMW model questions in here. Look below for E36, E90 and F30 specific forum. For additional model specific forums check out bimmerfest.com!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-24-2009, 09:55 AM   #1
AnooooOH
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Germoney
Posts: 2,511
My Ride: 130i
Send a message via ICQ to AnooooOH
Thumbs down why can`t you pick crimson red with mtech pkg?

I`m so pissed off....
first I wanted to order a 125i coupe.crimson red with mtech package but you can`t choose this two options together.

then I decided to go for a crimson red 130i hatch with mtech pkg.
this 2 options worked together.
but now you can`t order a cr 130i hatch with mtech pkg anymore!
why do they do that?imo that makes no sense.
__________________

Philipp
AnooooOH is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 09-24-2009, 09:57 AM   #2
mattcarle21
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: B'ham, AL
Posts: 745
My Ride: is Breakin My Wallet
War eagle!
__________________

Autozone is for wannabee's, carefull cuz most of them want to be BMW owners - but can't.- Freeflow
mattcarle21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 09:58 AM   #3
Muney
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Jhb
Posts: 424
My Ride: is on e92 M3 reps
Thats a first...does this only apply to the 1 series, coz I have seen a few cr 3 series coupes??
__________________
Photobucket


Quote:
Originally Posted by jacques chirac View Post
Just discovered a new specie : The AAG. African-American Guido.
Quote:
this is like saying a tractor is better than a Veyron because it can keep a higher speed through deep manure
Muney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 09:58 AM   #4
325seeeye
Core Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Rocket City
Posts: 1,163
My Ride: 325Ci, e36 325is
Roll Tide
__________________
325seeeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 10:04 AM   #5
AnooooOH
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Germoney
Posts: 2,511
My Ride: 130i
Send a message via ICQ to AnooooOH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muney View Post
Thats a first...does this only apply to the 1 series, coz I have seen a few cr 3 series coupes??
you can order a cr 135 because,they do already come with the mtech package.

it does apply to the 3 series too.but I know there are some cr out there.
maybe it`s like with the 1 series.
you could have ordered one till september 09.
__________________

Philipp
AnooooOH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 10:40 AM   #6
Muney
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Jhb
Posts: 424
My Ride: is on e92 M3 reps
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnooooOH View Post
you can order a cr 135 because,they do already come with the mtech package.

it does apply to the 3 series too.but I know there are some cr out there.
maybe it`s like with the 1 series.
you could have ordered one till september 09.
Damn that sucks...maybe you should look at finding a very low mileage pre-owne CR 135/130 with the options you want. Oh, and by the way, that color with the mtech package is

Good luck!
__________________
Photobucket


Quote:
Originally Posted by jacques chirac View Post
Just discovered a new specie : The AAG. African-American Guido.
Quote:
this is like saying a tractor is better than a Veyron because it can keep a higher speed through deep manure
Muney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 10:47 AM   #7
JJR4884
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Nowhere
Posts: 18,204
My Ride: BMW
135 or bust IMO

go for used, low miles... you still have the original warranty, so who cares if it has 10,000 miles (Or 16k km) on the clock... not to mention it has already depreciated a bit
__________________
JJR4884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 10:53 AM   #8
AnooooOH
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Germoney
Posts: 2,511
My Ride: 130i
Send a message via ICQ to AnooooOH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muney View Post
Damn that sucks...maybe you should look at finding a very low mileage pre-owne CR 135/130 with the options you want. Oh, and by the way, that color with the mtech package is

Good luck!
A cr 125 was never available.
I`d love to go for a coupe,but the 135 is too expensive for me.
Thats why I thought of the 125i.
But thats a no go on the one hand imo,because it`s the same engine as in the 130i but has 50hp less.But you still have to pay the same maintenance costs.
Plus the 2010 models have euro 5 exhaust emission standards so I`d pay less taxes for the newer model.

bmw really sucks with their optionlist for the 1 series.

I`ll have to talk to my bmw dealer.
Think I`ll go for a cr without mtech bumpers but order all other mtech options like seats,shadowline trim etc separately from the factory and then I`ll watch out for the bumpers.
__________________

Philipp
AnooooOH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 12:41 PM   #9
nightdagger
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 556
My Ride: 2004 TiAg 325Ci 5MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattcarle21 View Post
War eagle!
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 325seeeye View Post
Roll Tide
-743795346729

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnooooOH View Post
A cr 125 was never available.
I`d love to go for a coupe,but the 135 is too expensive for me.
Thats why I thought of the 125i.
But thats a no go on the one hand imo,because it`s the same engine as in the 130i but has 50hp less.But you still have to pay the same maintenance costs.
Plus the 2010 models have euro 5 exhaust emission standards so I`d pay less taxes for the newer model.

bmw really sucks with their optionlist for the 1 series.

I`ll have to talk to my bmw dealer.
Think I`ll go for a cr without mtech bumpers but order all other mtech options like seats,shadowline trim etc separately from the factory and then I`ll watch out for the bumpers.
I was gonna suggest this; you could also probably get it cheaper if you bought it aftermarket.
__________________
nightdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use