Non-BMW parts, Non-BMW for sale, motorcycles, random car parts, home electronics, cell phones, clothing, shoes, concert tickets, video games, pets and anything else you can think of!
||Thread Tools||Search this Thread||Rate Thread||Display Modes|
|10-09-2009, 02:51 AM||#1|
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: LA - So. Cal.
My Ride: Is Being Parted Out
.::. Fs: Tvbox 1440 .::.
I have a brand new in box TVBOX 1440 from KWorld for sale.
I bought this a while back and never used it.
Sorry, no pics right now. I will try to take some soon. However, check my rating. And I'm sure a lot of the fellow fanatics can vouch for me here.
Anyhoo, here's a description of the item that I took from a website:
K-World KW-TV1440RNB TVBox 1440 External TV Tuner W/ Audio, VGA, Composite, S-Video, PC Audio Inputs: KW-TV1440RNB (Retail)
* Experience widescreen LCD 1440x900(16:9) resolution LCD TV Box
* Advanced scanning frequency increasing technology to make the refresh rate upto 60Hz or 75Hz, which delivers stable pictures without flicker
* Support 4:3 / 16:9 picture aspect ratio
* 9/16-channel pre-view function to facilitate the channel selection
* Still-picture function enables you to capture wonderful moments in TV program
* Super 3D picture noise reduction function to make picture clearer and more stable
* Special PIP function: window size and position are adjustable
* Full-function remote control and built-in speaker
* 3D-effect English and Chinese menu display to give easy operations
* AV/S-VIDEO/YPbPr input interface can be extended by using Mini cable so that the product can be connected with DVD, PS2 game machine etc. The product supports standard-definition and high-definition signal input (480I/ 480P/ 576I/ 576P/ 720P/ 1080I)
* Auxiliary functions such as automatic power up or shutdown within 24 hours, calendar, calculator, game and etc
* Channel number ordering function allows you to arrange the order of programs as your favorites
* Broadband (200MHz) PC/TV changeover switch
TV System Input 75 ohm IEC or type-F
TV System Support NTSC
Video Input * Composite video input (RCA)
* S Video input (4pin)
* YPbPr input (RCA)
* VGA input
Video Output D-sub output
VGA Output Resolutions 1024x768, 1024x768, 1280x1024, 1440x900
Audio input & output 3.5mm Mini jack (stereo)
System Requirements * No specific PC system required
* LCD, CRT, Plasma or projectors with VGA or Component Video input
* Video input device (e.g. VCR, V8, DVD player, TV game console etc.)
Power 5V DC, 800mA
The overall rating on this product is close to 5 out of 5 stars from Amazon!
And, yes, you can now watch TV and surf e46fanatics on the same screen, at the same time.
$50 shipped to Continental 48.
Thanks for looking!
|Ads by Google|
Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|