E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-07-2009, 10:51 AM   #1
IFX
Big Pimpin'

My Ride: AW //M
Should I?

Guys my girl is going out of town with her parents, and while there she will be going to a friend's birthday party..
Now I'm not the type to not let my girl go anywhere, she's always free to go.. I never tell her no.

But the thing is, her ex will be there. And this kid is a straight DOG.
Should I tell her that I don't want her to go? I don't want to come off seeming insecure about this type of ****.. But I can't help but think of some of the other dudes that are gonna be there along with her ex..

IFX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 12:01 PM   #2
jailonacs99

My Ride: 2011 335is
Are you afraid she'll walk in the door and trip onto a pile of penises or something? What makes you so sure that she would do something just because her ex is there?
Old 11-07-2009, 12:02 PM   #3
russ330
Mod Squad

My Ride: Motorsport III
Send a message via AIM to russ330
Quote:
Originally Posted by IFX View Post

But the thing is, her ex will be there. And this kid is a straight DOG.
Should I tell her that I don't want her to go? I don't want to come off seeming insecure about this type of ****.. But I can't help but think of some of the other dudes that are gonna be there along with her ex..

Too late
Old 11-07-2009, 12:20 PM   #4
IFX
Big Pimpin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by jailonacs99 View Post
Are you afraid she'll walk in the door and trip onto a pile of penises or something? What makes you so sure that she would do something just because her ex is there?

No, I just don't feel comfortable knowing a one of those guys along with many others will be there..
I don't know how to really describe them, I wouldn't trust them around any girl to be honest.
Old 11-07-2009, 12:34 PM   #5
undercover foO

My Ride: 03 C230 Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by IFX View Post

No, I just don't feel comfortable knowing a one of those guys along with many others will be there..
I don't know how to really describe them, I wouldn't trust them around any girl to be honest.
You dont trust them, but maybe you should trust her
Old 11-07-2009, 02:44 PM   #6
Gucki83

My Ride: E92 M3 ZCP / 635CSi
Quote:
Originally Posted by undercover foo View Post
you dont trust them, but maybe you should trust her
+1
Old 11-07-2009, 02:55 PM   #7
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
these situations will come up from time to time. The best thing to do is let her go. If something is going to happen it's going to happen. You telling her not to go is just going to make things worse.
DylloS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 03:38 PM   #8
DILLA

My Ride: 330i ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
these situations will come up from time to time. The best thing to do is let her go. If something is going to happen it's going to happen. You telling her not to go is just going to make things worse.
werd. you have to trust her that she won't put herself in any sort of situation that will allow for them to make a move on her. If she decides to allow stuff to happen, then she ain't worth your troubles.
Old 11-07-2009, 04:01 PM   #9
JaYaRe

My Ride: goes, Brroom Brooom
well go with her... and if she says no or comes up with some bullshit, like i want to have fun with my friends, then she's up to something...
JaYaRe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 04:13 PM   #10
DILLA

My Ride: 330i ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaYaRe View Post
well go with her... and if she says no or comes up with some bullshit, like i want to have fun with my friends, then she's up to something...
sometimes chicks want to do stuff on their own, doesn't mean they are up to something. Same as guys wanting to go hang out with their friends without their woman there. no biggie.
Old 11-07-2009, 07:49 PM   #11
rapier7

My Ride: Subaru BRZ
She goes and ****s up? You bail out of a relationship with a shitty girl.

She goes and nothing happens? Congratulations, you have more trust in your relationship.

Win win, really. Unless you like regular sex that much.
Old 11-07-2009, 09:47 PM   #12
ALPINEMSIX

My Ride: Msix
Send a message via AIM to ALPINEMSIX
Situations like this always come up... and what ive noticed is this.. the guys tend to never say anything, be more mature, and let the girl go and do whatever... but then the girls usually trip out if they find out if their guy was at a party with some ex..

so if u were to say something to her just simply say "would u want me/would u care if i was at a party with my ex"
Old 11-07-2009, 10:12 PM   #13
aapriadi

My Ride: e90 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALPINEMSIX View Post
Situations like this always come up... and what ive noticed is this.. the guys tend to never say anything, be more mature, and let the girl go and do whatever... but then the girls usually trip out if they find out if their guy was at a party with some ex..

so if u were to say something to her just simply say "would u want me/would u care if i was at a party with my ex"
this.....OP, how do you know the ex is gonna be there? if you dont wanna tell her, why dont you just go to the bday party together as a couple?
if she told you her ex is gonna be there, then you might wanna cut her some slack...if you found out on your own, then that's another story...
aapriadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 01:10 AM   #14
LivingBimmerishly

My Ride: 2 doors and slow
I'm kinda new to posting here but bro lemme hit you up with a little piece of advice:
females like it when a man is a little jealous, its sexy, the key is to let her know your a little jealous without making it seem like you dont trust her.
For instance, baby i hate to think that he will have his eyes on you and you know he will cuz your body is amazing, but i know nothing will happen so ill have to get over than insecurity that i have.
if you love your girl you'll let her go and you won't question her about it, unless you dont trust her.....
Old 11-08-2009, 05:55 PM   #15
IFX
Big Pimpin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALPINEMSIX View Post

The top part of this post couldn't be further from the truth

I think I'm just going to let it be....