E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > The Showroom

The Showroom
This is the place to show off your BMW to other members of the community. Post pictures and videos of your car and the modifications you have done to it. If you need a picture of something on a coupe, sedan, convertible or touring you will probably find it here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-26-2009, 03:47 AM   #21
BMW_Matt

My Ride: Has AWD
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvrk10256 View Post
actually i am completely serious.

they got torn up at mineral wells. i have autoX 3 times in my life, i am learning, and tires are one price that is paid. they will be replaced sometime in the next month probably unless i go ahead and find some new wheels.
You've been autoxing 3 times and you're saying "auto-x takes so much out of your tires" ????

to you, and 2 demerits for you for the "mail fraud" bs. Leave khoa alone.
BMW_Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 05:28 AM   #22
sull78ds

My Ride: X3
Quote:
apparently you do.
enought to post at least.
you obviously missed my point, which i'm also assuming is the reason you called out a sponsor IN THE SHOWROOM about the way they ship.

i don't care how a sponsor ships, i care when someone has nothing better to do with their time than give demerits about insignificant crap. you should think before you post something. khoalty is providing you a service, at pretty damn good price. and then you turn around and stab em in the back and post MAIL FRAUD in a public car forum. good job einstein.
sull78ds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 10:00 AM   #23
mvrk10256

My Ride: E30 325i
Send a message via AIM to mvrk10256
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ny4Life4Ti View Post
something looks off on your angel eyes... looks a bit weird for some reason.... and those tires don't look safe at allllll loll
not sure what you mean...unless its due to my camera. couldnt find a good setting to take a clear pic of the angels its always blurred from all the light thye produce. but for a 70$ point and shoot....
Old 11-26-2009, 10:04 AM   #24
mvrk10256

Quote:
Originally Posted by sull78ds View Post
you obviously missed my point, which i'm also assuming is the reason you called out a sponsor IN THE SHOWROOM about the way they ship.

i don't care how a sponsor ships, i care when someone has nothing better to do with their time than give demerits about insignificant crap. you should think before you post something. khoalty is providing you a service, at pretty damn good price. and then you turn around and stab em in the back and post MAIL FRAUD in a public car forum. good job einstein.
you wanna be a dick, be a dick.

i didnt call anyone out reread the op.

if you dont care then shut up. your opinion isnt important and no one really cares. they do ship at a good price. i would order again. however its still mail fraud.

i just pointed it out. perhaps khoa himself can weigh in here rather then a hot tempered moron.

well the truth be told (refering to autox post) the tires were pretty dead when i got the car, and i have just been wearing them down to the end. unfortunatly money is tight. but they will be replaced when i begin to feel they are unsafe. you guys are judging that from a few perfipheral shots. without actually seeing the tread.
Old 11-26-2009, 12:59 PM   #25
sull78ds

Quote:
the other issues is that khoalty used fedex to send my package which is not an issue but they are committing mail fraud by ordering the free USPS boxes and putting them together inside out and using them to ship on other shipping companies. they are cutting overhead by not paying for shipping materials but this is illegal. Cant say it bothers me all that much but for those who it might you now know.
really??? you didn't call anyone out??? who's the moron?
Old 11-26-2009, 02:21 PM   #26
mvrk10256

Quote:
Originally Posted by sull78ds View Post
really??? you didn't call anyone out??? who's the moron?

UMmmm..... everything in that qoute is a fact. not a negative opinion.
Old 11-26-2009, 03:27 PM   #27
sull78ds

^ i think there is a communication breakdown here. i don't think you are completely understanding what "calling" someone out means. therefore, i'm done arguing.
Old 11-26-2009, 05:50 PM   #28
mvrk10256

^ sounds like a plan. sorry English isn't my first language.

Tags
bimmerworld.com, h&r race springs, khoalty, mods, mycarr angel eyes