E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-23-2009, 04:01 AM   #1
Bomex330Ci

My Ride: '04 330ci
What you guys think of this article??

http://www.askmen.com/dating/vanessa...e_secrets.html
Bomex330Ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 04:18 AM   #2
eee4666

My Ride: '02 325i / '07 600RR
Not much to think about, it's the truth.
eee4666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 04:41 AM   #3
Keno

My Ride: smelly & leaky 330ci
Send a message via AIM to Keno
wow, so glad my current gf doesn't do any of that sh1t described in that article! I'd ditch a chick in a heartbeat if she was trying to play games with me like that...in fact I have ditched a chick like this before she could cheat on me (only got 2 weeks in) and then never looked back.

They nailed it right on the head when they spoke about women who see intimacy as an activity rather than something to be cherished. If your girl has a track record of choosing abstinence and loneliness over the spontaneous feeling of getting some, then you have a keeper. At that point its a matter of being ready to settle down with her for a while.
Old 11-25-2009, 04:58 AM   #4
NJ///M

My Ride: TACO TRUCK/CBR600F4
First off, if you are with a girl who meets the criteria listed you are a fvcking fool. But yes some women are born to cheat, as are men. Im not a cheater but I have problems being committed to one girl. When the sex is consistent it becomes routine for me and that makes it boring. I enjoy the hunt, I enjoy meeting new women and having random almost anonymous sex. Even though I may be deprived of sex for longer than those in relationships I get a thrill out of someone that I just met, that I just dont get with someone who I've known. And in the morning we part ways and I dont have to deal with all the BS that comes with being in a relationship. I enjoy my solidarity, other people tend to complicate my life and so I keep a few close friend and thats good enough for me. Getting back on topic, as with all things in life not everyone is looking for the same things when it comes to sex. Just look at all the fetishes out there, people get turned on by weird things, and some people get off on cheating. Fortunately if you have half a brain you can spot this type from a mile away.

"You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend; Those with loaded guns and those who dig."
NJ///M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 09:37 AM   #5
ONEinc_StephenK

My Ride: Nothing but BMW
^^ I feel like you are a mirror of myself. no-h0m0
ONEinc_StephenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 02:56 AM   #6
Mike Larry

My Ride: 575 nello
wowwww "branch swinger". that's exactly what this girl i dated was. she knew she had a sturdy grasp on me, so she left her ex. then she found a sturdy grasp on this other dude, and she bounced on me. i've been looking for a way to describe this b1tch for years and this hits the nail right on the head
Old 11-27-2009, 03:18 AM   #7
mindofarock

My Ride: 2001 330ci
Monogamy is a woman made ideology.
Old 12-08-2009, 04:56 PM   #8
SydeSho

My Ride: 325i, S4
Good article... But it all cannot be summed up on two pages. Being in the military, I have had to leave the misses behind a lot. I don't even bring up cheating when I return because it just isn't worth knowing to me. (She jokes "wrap it or keep it in your pants mister!") We both made it through, that's all I care about.
Old 12-08-2009, 07:03 PM   #9
Keno

My Ride: smelly & leaky 330ci
Send a message via AIM to Keno
Quote:
Originally Posted by SydeSho View Post
Good article... But it all cannot be summed up on two pages. Being in the military, I have had to leave the misses behind a lot. I don't even bring up cheating when I return because it just isn't worth knowing to me. (She jokes "wrap it or keep it in your pants mister!") We both made it through, that's all I care about.
fuuuuuuuuuccck. thats a crazy thought. My hats off to you because I don't think I could handle the suspicion. And thank you for your service!
Old 12-15-2009, 06:30 AM   #10
1TEXM3

My Ride: Gremlin
let the truth be told... my boy had one of these for 3 years... thankfully she is ggggone!
1TEXM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 06:33 AM   #11
1TEXM3

My Ride: Gremlin
Quote:
Originally Posted by SydeSho View Post
thank you for serving and glad you have a solid girl... a few of us do

USA
1TEXM3 is offline   Reply With Quote