E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-29-2009, 02:26 AM   #41
Mayo

My Ride: CBR600RR
Tough, you have to break off the hardline "traditional" stuff while maintaining respect for your parents. They only mean well for you, but their attitude towards dealing with life isn't necessarily acceptable in our society.

Your parents are very judgemental and most likely very prejudicial. I am willing to bet that they only deal with Chinese realtors and Chinese car salesmen too correct? Can you imagine if all the non-Chinese people in Montreal acted this way? What percentage of the restaurants customers are non-Chinese? With a non-Chinese girl working there, probably not too high...imagine loosing all those customers...you see how these judgemental actions don't really work in such a diverse society?

Just about every post here has been bang on, you need to man up.

Mayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 08:04 PM   #42
Sherweeeny

My Ride: BMW Civic
do you know what this says about your parents? it says they have absolutely no confidence in you. it also says that they dont really care about YOUR life, and that they are selfishly trying to mold a version of themselves that had a much easier upbringing so they can see where they wouldve ended up given themselves having a better upbringing.

i say you leeching off them is just adding fuel to the fire due to the fact that they now have massive leverage over you.

here is an example of a person like you: my cousin is 23, he is 2 years older than me, and he is a producer. he helped produce an album and got a lump sum of $10000 in royalties. this is all his own money. we would both go to the gym (he doesnt drive), so id always pick him up. anyway, i found really cheap good quality gym equipment at this warehouse online, and cancelled my gym membership as i was sick of paying through the nose and then waiting for roid junkies whod spend their entire day there to get off the things i wanted to use after they had roid sweated on it. this means he cannot go to the gym anymore as he cannot get there. he was really excited about the gym gear and said he would come with me (the warehouse was a long drive from our places). we got there, i bought my set and popped it in the car, and my cousin was all nervous etc etc. he kept f*cking around and asking them the prices over and over and just wasting time. he then proceeded to call his father in order to get his permission, and without any asking of why, or what, his father said no. this loser of a cousin of mine left that place, without any bargain gym gear, WITH his own money that he wasnt allowed to spend ($300 is nothing comparing to 10k) and without any other way of ever getting there again, due to the fact that i had made it clear i wasnt driving all this way again just because hes a little girl. he was also quite cut, and said he would just come over to mine and use my gear. fat chance.

so who do you want to be buddy?
im not going to tell you who to be or what to do, i (unlike your parents) can see that you have some sort of capacity, as your first post was quite well written.
also, if you cannot get experience from girls, then you will end up a loser and a 40 year old virgin. would you like that to happen?
Old 12-30-2009, 07:54 AM   #43
DGBMW11

My Ride: 2003 325i
Send a message via AIM to DGBMW11 Send a message via MSN to DGBMW11
If she is "deeply in love" with you and you are barely dating I say watch out, that just screams crazy *****...

Im 20, ask me how I know this.
DGBMW11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 06:23 PM   #44
Sneaky

My Ride: Fixie
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike larry View Post
damn berzerkas went harder than lupe on this thread
+1

Sig by So Lowww
Pictures I take
OVOxo till we overdose
Sneaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 07:11 PM   #45
stapler12345

My Ride: Sakhir Orange M6
lol i ****ing laughed at how dumb this thread was. two particular parts

1) "I can tell she is deeply in love with me" since youve never dated a girl, you have no idea how dumb or conniving they are.
2) "give up my MSC in finance and just intern and move out with her." this was so dumb i had really laugh.

u need to listen to some Tom Leykis to see how the real world is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin Koolaid View Post
I've never heard of a woman wanting more than she actually deserved. Never.
stapler12345 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 06:50 PM   #46
Define ///M3

My Ride: Dream 2 B Suprchrgd
id take the girl and dip.

AKA Huggy1989
"I expect to pass through life but once. If, therefore, there can be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again."- WP
Define ///M3 is offline   Reply With Quote