E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-01-2010, 06:41 PM   #1
Define ///M3

My Ride: Dream 2 B Suprchrgd
My Love Story

Long Story, you've been warned.

i'm 21 and probably too mature for my age. i don't drink, don't really party and i can't wait to get engaged! i guess you could say i have an old soul. well last year i had met this girl and if anyone knows me, i have to have what i want and i wont settle for less. after hanging for about for a couple months i decided to let her know how i felt, she told me she didn't want a boyfriend ( she is 18 ) i told her i could see the wall she's put up ( she's been hurt in the past) and she's going to have to let someone break it down sooner or later. after i said those words i got up and left and didn't hear from her for a couple of days, it new years eve now, 2008-09 and i remember when the clock struck 12 all i could think about was her and how badly i wanted her, i heard she had kissed some random dude at a party she was having and i realized how depressed this made me, i was really into this girl. well after a few days later i get this call from her telling me to come over, after telling her how busy i was she just wouldn't take no for answer, when i got there? she spilled it, told me how she made a mistake and never felt this way about a guy before i was so excited! then SHE pulled me in for a kiss. February rolled around and we started dating officially. everything was going great and i felt like i had finally found the gir i was going to marry. but after about 5 months, things started to go downhill. i dont drink, she did and didnt know how to handle it. her friends were messed up and i would catch her in dumb lies. basically we ended things just about a few weeks ago. I broke up with her knowing i had to find something better suited for my taste. she is going back to her old life style of constant drinking and partying and tells me how she wants me to just make things right and get her back. that we should never be apart? but i know better, sometimes you just love the wrong person.it was weird because yesterday the clock struck 12 and i thought, " how funny, that girl broke my heart last year, and she found a way to do it again." perfect timing right? just thought it was a funny story and wanted to get it off my chest. let the healing process begin! theres plenty of fish in the sea

AKA Huggy1989
"I expect to pass through life but once. If, therefore, there can be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again."- WP

Last edited by Define ///M3; 01-01-2010 at 07:06 PM.
Define ///M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 06:55 PM   #2
Sherweeeny

My Ride: BMW Civic
you seem smart enough to not let it get to you so much. you also seem smart enough to play mind games and get girls to want you. the next one will most likely be improved in every way, as they usually are as you get smarter, older and know more about what you are looking for!

happy new year buddy
Old 01-02-2010, 12:25 AM   #3
kushy

My Ride: automatic m3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Define ///M3 View Post
Long Story, you've been warned.

i'm 21 and probably too mature for my age. i don't drink, don't really party and i can't wait to get engaged! i guess you could say i have an old soul. well last year i had met this girl and if anyone knows me, i have to have what i want and i wont settle for less. after hanging for about for a couple months i decided to let her know how i felt, she told me she didn't want a boyfriend ( she is 18 ) i told her i could see the wall she's put up ( she's been hurt in the past) and she's going to have to let someone break it down sooner or later. after i said those words i got up and left and didn't hear from her for a couple of days, it new years eve now, 2008-09 and i remember when the clock struck 12 all i could think about was her and how badly i wanted her, i heard she had kissed some random dude at a party she was having and i realized how depressed this made me, i was really into this girl. well after a few days later i get this call from her telling me to come over, after telling her how busy i was she just wouldn't take no for answer, when i got there? she spilled it, told me how she made a mistake and never felt this way about a guy before i was so excited! then SHE pulled me in for a kiss. February rolled around and we started dating officially. everything was going great and i felt like i had finally found the gir i was going to marry. but after about 5 months, things started to go downhill. i dont drink, she did and didnt know how to handle it. her friends were messed up and i would catch her in dumb lies. basically we ended things just about a few weeks ago. I broke up with her knowing i had to find something better suited for my taste. she is going back to her old life style of constant drinking and partying and tells me how she wants me to just make things right and get her back. that we should never be apart? but i know better, sometimes you just love the wrong person.it was weird because yesterday the clock struck 12 and i thought, " how funny, that girl broke my heart last year, and she found a way to do it again." perfect timing right? just thought it was a funny story and wanted to get it off my chest. let the healing process begin! theres plenty of fish in the sea
This kind of crap happens all to often. It sucks, but you are right sir there ARE plenty of other fish in the sea!
kushy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 10:24 AM   #4
zikhkd

My Ride: AMG
Send a message via AIM to zikhkd
2010, start fresh!
Old 01-05-2010, 02:17 AM   #5
SHK&BAK3

My Ride: rustles jimmies
You seem to be searching for the wrong girls. If you looking to be engaged don't date 18 year olds!!

They are dumb and do not know what they want.
Old 01-05-2010, 07:02 AM   #6
\\\VLADA

My Ride: C70 T5
Send a message via MSN to \\\VLADA
date chicks older than you...
ex-YU thread

Motorcycle thread
\\\VLADA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 08:51 AM   #7
SLVR JDM

My Ride: reclining rear seats
Date some chicks close to 30 whose biological clocks are ticking. That seems like more of your speed.

** Removed **
SLVR JDM is offline   Reply With Quote