E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW Regional Forums > Regional Forums > Mid Atlantic

Mid Atlantic
Have you seen another BMW while driving around in your area? Maybe you can find their car in the E46Fanatics Garage!
DC DE MD PA VA WV

If you don't have your garage setup, sign up today HERE

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 53 votes, 4.91 average.
Old 01-08-2010, 01:04 PM   #17981
Snik
OEM ///Member

My Ride: IR M3 Vert.
dont knwo if its posted elsewhere. but i just saw it, and if its not posted, you saw it here 1st...

http://www.todaysbigthing.com/2010/01/06
Snik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 01:17 PM   #17982
Silver_Surfer

My Ride: 2006 Lotus Exige
O...m...g
Silver_Surfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 01:18 PM   #17983
Snik
OEM ///Member

2009 Movie mashup

http://www.todaysbigthing.com/2010/01/04
Old 01-08-2010, 01:52 PM   #17984
Silver_Surfer

My Ride: 2006 Lotus Exige
Anyone doing anytthing tonight? I'm bored as hell
Silver_Surfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 02:03 PM   #17985
das BENZin

My Ride: 1985 380SE 5.6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver_Surfer View Post
So I feel like going on a drive and getting a few photos in. I kind of want to head up to Williamsburg, does anyone know if there is any snow that actually stuck up there? Or any roads worth checking out?
Theres a very minor amount of snow on the grass in patches up here, that is all.
das BENZin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 02:03 PM   #17986
das BENZin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver_Surfer View Post
Anyone doing anytthing tonight? I'm bored as hell
Own a shotgun? Answer quick while there's still enough daylight.

Last edited by das BENZin; 01-08-2010 at 02:08 PM.
Old 01-08-2010, 02:48 PM   #17987
bimmerfan08

My Ride: Phoenix Yellow M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwm5 View Post
I am already checking the monthly temperature averages waiting for it to warm up. Cold weather FTL.

Anyone heard from Zach? Haven't seen him post in a while.
Im still here was working everyday up until last weds. Then Ive been hunting everyday up until now. Take that into consideration and me being on the middle penisula alot in the evenings and Ive actually been keeping myself pretty busy. Dont worry Ive been reading everything on here every other day... just havent posted
Quote:
Originally Posted by idriveane34 View Post
Hahahaha, actually I heard from him last night. He friggin texted me and I didn't have his number... pretended to start another stalking trend.
you liked it
Quote:
Originally Posted by das BENZin View Post
Own a shotgun? Answer quick while there's still enough daylight.
Ill shoot with you sometime. I used to go to providence forge all the time to shoot when I was younger, now I just do alot of hunting.
"Economics cannot answer such normative or prescriptive questions about how much of our market incomes, if any, should be transferred to poor families. This is a political question that can only be answered at the ballot box, or in some countries, at the point of a gun."
bimmerfan08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 02:51 PM   #17988
das BENZin

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerfan08 View Post
Ill shoot with you sometime. I used to go to providence forge all the time to shoot when I was younger, now I just do alot of hunting.
Damn it, this was my one free week. Where the heck where you??? I've shot so much rifle and pistol ammo and I keep bringing my shotgun but it goes unused.
Lafayette Gun Club. Thurs or Fridays. PM me when you want to go. It's only officially open on weekends, so I use my RO abilities to open it during the week, but there's nobody to shoot with during the week. Everyone who comes on the weekends wants to shoot sporting clays. I like to shoot trap.
Old 01-08-2010, 02:52 PM   #17989
Focal E46

My Ride: is a DIYer
Quote:
ok, since focal wants to go on and on about the way i ragged on J, im gonna post my reply here, and stop side tracking the meet thread... spectators pull up a chair. chime in if you feel like.
Dude I don't really care if you rag on him. Read the first post I made, I called you a hypocrite for your actions so don't try to develop this into me being his hero. That was one example along with your failure to turn and your ridiculous two-faced response on getting "off topic".

Quote:
1st of all, if i choose to post and comment on sh1t that my choice, you dont want to, then dont. If i have that kind of time on my hand then so frikin what? You know what the difference is, i dont go from thread to thread critiquing and leaving negative comments in everyone's for sale thread and whatever, like your boy J does.
Once again, I don't care what J did. All I saw was you repeatedly mock a member that met up with us. I would have stuck up for you or anyone else on this board. I don't know what you parents taught you, but I don't let friends get thrown to the wolves.

Quote:
2, if you recall correctly, you dont know what happened, you werent there, so shut the hell up with your ASSumptions. i dont drink and drive. You dont know what happened, so i suggest you ask instead of making up stories. i may do stupid sh1t from time to time, but i dont drink and drive, i'll leave that for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal E46 View Post
. IIRC, recently after leaving the bar you hauled ass around a turn that you couldn't handle and smacked a wall so you are the last person that should comment on anyones driving..
I never said anything about you being drunk and neither did you. Why get so defensive?

Quote:
5. you dont know the guy, so why are you so adamant in defending him, then you turn around and call me police? please.
But wait...

Quote:
What youre ass doesnt know is im not the only one on the bored who was becoming annoyed with his overly critical and negative posts, im just the only one that "did" anything about it.
I'm glad you did something about it and solved that problem, right?

Quote:
youre so quick to assume hes off the board because hes butt hurt, when in fact its prolly the opposite, he's mad busy doing his navy thing and working on a mean come back with his car.
Where did I assume that? Sound like you're making your own ASSumptions. I said he hasn't been back since. But read into it as far as you want. Maybe it's your conscience.

Quote:
tell you what dude, you dont know what youre talking about and youre making drama where there is none, youre making yourself look like a fool.
No drama. I just said stop being a hypocrite and telling people how to post. Pretty much what you're trying to repackage and sell to me.

Quote:
But again, how would you know, how many of the members do you know personally, how many meets have you been to, how long have you been going to meets? and again, you dont know the guy.
Umm, almost all since the BMW migration except the last couple because I have a newborn son. None of which you have ever made it to. In fact, I think i suggested the monthly meets and Ron made it happen. You can go on and on about me looking like a fool or back peddle to the Justin thing, but my point still stands... you look like a hypocrite.

Last edited by Focal E46; 01-08-2010 at 03:37 PM.
Focal E46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 02:55 PM   #17990
bimmerfan08

Quote:
Damn it, this was my one free week. Where the heck where you??? I've shot so much rifle and pistol ammo and I keep bringing my shotgun but it goes unused.
Lafayette Gun Club. Thurs or Fridays. PM me when you want to go. It's only officially open on weekends, so I use my RO abilities to open it during the week, but there's nobody to shoot with during the week. Everyone who comes on the weekends wants to shoot sporting clays. I like to shoot trap.
hunting this whole week. I was supposed to sight in my muzzleloader as well. Havent done that but yeah I leave in 10 days to go back to school. Looking to get back into clay target shooting though
"Economics cannot answer such normative or prescriptive questions about how much of our market incomes, if any, should be transferred to poor families. This is a political question that can only be answered at the ballot box, or in some countries, at the point of a gun."
Old 01-08-2010, 02:56 PM   #17991
das BENZin

Quote:
hunting this whole week. I was supposed to sight in my muzzleloader as well. Havent done that but yeah I leave in 10 days to go back to school. Looking to get back into clay target shooting though
Well it's going to be a bit of a drive from Tech....
For some reason nobody is listed on the RO chart tomorrow. If it turns out that it's closed and not just a typo, you want to break some clays?
Old 01-08-2010, 02:58 PM   #17992
bimmerfan08

Quote:
Well it's going to be a bit of a drive from Tech....
lol I know so if I dont get around to it now Ill shoot with ya in the summer. I return in May but Ill be practicing on the weekends up there
Old 01-08-2010, 02:59 PM   #17993
das BENZin

Quote:
lol I know so if I dont get around to it now Ill shoot with ya in the summer. I return in May but Ill be practicing on the weekends up there
I'll be studying the bar exam then lol.
Old 01-08-2010, 03:02 PM   #17994
bimmerfan08

Quote:
I'll be studying the bar exam then lol.
sounds good
Old 01-08-2010, 03:37 PM   #17995
Snik
OEM ///Member

Quote:
Dude I don't really care if you rag on him. Read the first post I made, I called you a hypocrite for your actions so don't try to develop this into me being his hero. That was one example along with your failure to turn and your ridiculous two-faced response on getting "off topic".

Once again, I don't care what J did. All I saw was you repeatedly mock a member that met up with us. I would have stuck up for you or anyone else on this board. I don't know what they taught you as a bullet chaser, but I don't let friends get thrown to the wolves.

he mocks several members. Again you dont know what you dont know the half

I never said anything about you being drunk and neither did you. Why get so defensive?

Minor details, you dont know what happened, the fact is, youre speculating. You said i wrecked leaving a bar, you were hinting that i was drinking.

But wait...

I'm glad you did something about it and solved that problem, right?

Pot meet kettle? Or is this your way of doing something about me.

Where did I assume that? Sound like you're making your own ASSumptions. I said he hasn't been back since. But read into it as far as you want. Maybe it's your conscience.

You assumed it when you claimed i scared him away in the other thread.
the one where you edited it and deleted it this morning.
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showpos...&postcount=349

No drama. I just said stop being a hypocrite and telling people how to post. Pretty much what you're trying to repackage and sell to me.

So should you Mr. high and fukin mighty, get off the high horse before you fall.

Umm, almost all since the BMW migration except the last couple because I have a newborn son. None of which you have ever made it to. In fact, I think i suggested the monthly meets and Ron made it happen. You can go on and on about me looking like a fool or back peddle to the Justin thing, but my point still stands... you look like a hypocrite.
I make it to more meets that you.
Youre making yourself look like a fool. go tend to your son and stop making drama on the internet. You made this fuss about me giving J sh1t now youre sayin its not about that. Make up your mind, find a story and stick to it. When you do, quickly, build a bridge and fukin get over it.

As you can see youre the only one making a big deal about last years BS, i suggest you stop and quit being such a drag

Last edited by Snik; 01-08-2010 at 03:41 PM.
Old 01-08-2010, 03:45 PM   #17996
Focal E46

Quote:
Originally Posted by snikwad View Post
I make it to more meets that you.
Youre making yourself look like a fool. go tend to your son and stop making drama on the internet.
Build a bridge and fukin get over it.
Why do you gotta keep throwing your OG-ness out there like that matters? What are you going to throw post count into it next?

You are the way you are and I understand this now. Consider me over it.

Go put some boom boom back in you trunk now homie
Old 01-08-2010, 03:56 PM   #17997
Snik
OEM ///Member

Quote:
Why do you gotta keep throwing your OG-ness out there like that matters? What are you going to throw post count into it next?
Typical, you have nothing to say so you change your tune.

Quote:
Why do you gotta keep throwing your OG-ness
uhmm, look who's talking... let me remind you what YOU just said below...
Quote:
almost all since the BMW migration except the last couple because I have a newborn son. None of which you have ever made it to. In fact, I think i suggested the monthly meets and Ron made it happen.
you really need to remember the sh1t you post before you talk smack

Quote:
You are the way you are and I understand this now. Consider me over it.
Likewise
Quote:
Go put some boom boom back in you trunk now homie
will do, HOMIE.

Last edited by Snik; 01-08-2010 at 04:00 PM.
Old 01-08-2010, 03:59 PM   #17998
Focal E46

Quote:
Originally Posted by snikwad View Post
Typical, you have nothing to say so you change your tune.
I thought you wanted me to build a bridge and get over it... now I have nothing to say. I don't know what you're looking for at this point but go ahead and keep diggin little man.
Old 01-08-2010, 04:01 PM   #17999
Snik
OEM ///Member

Quote:
I thought you wanted me to build a bridge and get over it... now I have nothing to say. I don't know what you're looking for at this point but go ahead and keep diggin little man.
whats this.. didnt you just say....
Quote:
Consider me over it.
so, why are you still going?

look HOMIE, you brought this up, not me, not anyone else, YOU.
Old 01-08-2010, 04:04 PM   #18000
das BENZin

Fellas, fellas, give love one more chance.