E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-01-2009, 12:28 PM   #21
Clean_3

My Ride: E46
Maybe you're in the friends zone ... if so sorry lol

Try snooping through her things and finding out where she stashed your ballz...
Clean_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 12:59 PM   #22
huyner328
Bradolf Pittler

My Ride: E90 ///M3, E30 325ic
Send a message via AIM to huyner328
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ///M View Post
graduate highschool

My last GF was like this initially. As someone pointed out, you take it to phone conversations and bam... we started going out more and more. I gave her the cold shoulder a few times too.
huyner328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 01:52 PM   #23
Bill W

My Ride: 330ci
What is the problem, you asked her to go out she says yes. You are now waiting for her to make the next move? Why do you not just give her a date and time that you will be picking her up.
Bill W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 11:28 PM   #24
Mayo

My Ride: CBR600RR
Don't be so passive, if you are interested, really show it and really make an effort to get her to hang out with you. Otherwise these "texting buddies" can just go on forever and she WILL lose interest.

Dude, sorry, you get this everytime you post a thread about a girl but....YOU HAVE A M6! Girls should not be such a problem.. hell, my 330Ci gets attention from girls.

Mayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 12:54 PM   #25
VJ18

My Ride: 04 CB M3
youve been friend ZONED!
VJ18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 08:54 PM   #26
CMT247

My Ride: 07 VW GTI
if she says she wants to hang out, take the lead. Also call her... stop replying to her texts. If she still flakes, just tell her that you should both just be friends... I say keep it open like that... you never know what kind of friends she has ya know?
CMT247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 09:33 AM   #27
Sherweeeny

My Ride: BMW Civic
she likes what you have now and knows that when you two end up f*cking, you wont have this anymore as the thrill of the chase will be over and you will be long gone.

that or you met her online and shes actually a fat dude.
Old 01-01-2010, 06:19 AM   #28
Sneaky

My Ride: Fixie
lol this was embarrassing to read. I think i went through the same thing in 10th grade.

Don't have long phone conversations with a chick until you are actually dating her. The first time you talked to her on the phone, you should have just asked her out.

Sig by So Lowww
Pictures I take
OVOxo till we overdose
Sneaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 11:03 AM   #29
46_coupe

My Ride: is lame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherweeeny View Post
she likes what you have now and knows that when you two end up f*cking, you wont have this anymore as the thrill of the chase will be over and you will be long gone.

Also wtf man, why are you so stressed out over this chick...is she the only girl you're considering sleeping with right now or something? Come on!

"As soon as you're born, you start dying, so you might as well have a good time" - Cake
46_coupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 01:35 PM   #30
PraiseTheLowered

My Ride: 05 530i
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsxstock View Post
shes probably just sending a mass text to all the ppl she wants attention from
lol yep check the texts and see if it displays other numbers she sent it to, then youll know exactly how far back in line you really are
PraiseTheLowered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 04:30 PM   #31
323iINt.o

My Ride: 328i
Thread bumping this becuase I was there.

I think your second inline for her. I bet she has another dude talking to on the side that she likes more than you but hes not a pvssy and blowng her off here and there. Your her 'second, safe choice'. Always keeping her busy, knows youll respond asap - chicks like plan Bs'.

Start replng to her 2nd, 3rd messages and if she asks whats up, your comfortable enough with her to write 'sorry but i have enough things to do throughout the day and dont need another text buddy. If youd like - im free this saturday to take you out.'

Shows her you got balls YET your still interested in her. Chicks love being put down, than back up again.

And lastly, if you get blown off, move onto the next one. Wish I had an older brother to show me game when i was growing up. When i look back, i used to be such a pvssy. If i got blown off, id take it to heart - Now i just move onto the next one.

NEED SMOKED CORNERS AND MARKERS, PM ME IF YOU GOT SOME!

Last edited by 323iINt.o; 01-15-2010 at 04:33 PM.
323iINt.o is offline   Reply With Quote