E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-03-2010, 03:17 AM   #1
HKWong34

My Ride: 02 M3/06 A4 S-Line
02 aw/blk E46 m3 *socal* (50 Pics)

2002 Alpine White/Black Leather Interior M3 (Rare since most come with grey, cinnamon, or red interior), Clean Title, 75k Miles, Euro Design Carbon Fiber Truck Lid (AW Color Matched), 19x8.5/19x10 iForged Drift Race Gold with 80% Tires, K&N 57 Series Intake, MagnaFlow Full Exhaust System , H&R Coilovers, Carbon Fiber ACS Style Front Lip, Carbon Fiber CSL Full Rear Diffuser, ZHP Shift Knob, Pioneer AVIC N2 Navi/MP3/DVD w/ Steering Wheel Controls, iPod Integrator, Carbon Fibre Hood/Trunk Emblems, Hyper Yellow DRL, Hyper Yellow Foglights.

Standard BMW keyless with sensors, power heated leather seats, Harmon Kardon Sound System, Auto Leveling Bi Xenon Headlights.

Have original exhaust, original intake box, and original 18" wheels with 90% new tires included with the sale price.

I bought the car July 2007 and put about 13k miles on it since. Last year, the car was only driven about 1k miles and sat in the garage. I have changed the oil every 5k miles, and did all the maintenance myself. Recalls have been done at Crevier BMW, and the car is completely babied and never driven hard or taken to the track. No electrical issues or car problems ever.

BAD:
-Small crack on the cluster
-Both side mirrors have mirror fading on edges
-Auto Dim Rearview Mirror doesn't work (Broadway Mirror Included) =)
-1 inch scratch on front passenger fender

If you are interested, email me and I will respond very quickly via Blackberry. You can come and take a look at the car anytime to look at the paint, condition, etc. but no test drives unless you are serious (you can do that at a dealer). Low offers will convince me to keep the car and you will not get a response. There are plenty of cars available for less, but please find a comparable White/Black combo before you give me an offer.

I'm asking for $24k. I know I'm going to get lowballed, but that is how the game works.

I am not leaving a number because all serious people with money will email me. Thanks!

-Brian
brianjulianwong@gmail.com

I've been busy so I didn't wash the car prior to taking these pictures. I tried to get every angle, but I recommend coming down to look at the car yourself if you like what you see in the pics...

There is a scratch on this fender

The tint on this rear window is peeling and needs to be redone

The original owner painted this pinstripe on the car. I hated it at first but grew used to it

Close-up of the discoloration of the passenger side mirror

Close-up of the discoloration of the driver side mirror

Close-up of the paint peel on the accent

The have no idea how this happened, maybe the old owner wore alot of rings

Close-up of the driver seat bolster, very minimal wear

Close-up of the crack on the cluster

The auto dim mirror broke so I replaced it with a Broadway and compass from the future

ZHP Shift knob

I have the original liner, but you need to get the little plastic screws from the dealer and widen the holes on the trunk to make it fit

Dirty trunk carpet

This is where I get my toolkit and my service manual, there are some missing tools

Close-up of the passenger seat bolster, very minimal wear

2002 Alpine White/Black M3|Euro Design Carbon Fibre Truck Lid|19x8.5/19x10 iForged Drift Race Gold|K&N 57 Series Intake|H&R Coilovers|Carbon Fibre ACS Front Lip|Carbon Fibre CSL Full Rear Diffuser|Pioneer AVIC N2 Navi/MP3/DVD|Carbon Fibre Hood/Trunk Emblems|ZHP Shifter|Hyper Yellow DRL|Hyper Yellow Foglights|OEM BMW Car Cover
Family Transporter: 2006 Audi A4 S-Line
Daily Driver: 1994 Acura Integra GSR
Weekend Rider: 2003 Honda 600rr

Last edited by HKWong34; 02-03-2010 at 11:33 AM. Reason: E36 to E46
HKWong34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 02-03-2010, 03:18 AM   #2
HKWong34

K&N 57 Intake. I spill oil last oil change on the top

Minimal rock chips on original bumper

Original owner drilled holes for license plate

Again, very minimal rock chips, most of those spot are actually bugs

2002 Alpine White/Black M3|Euro Design Carbon Fibre Truck Lid|19x8.5/19x10 iForged Drift Race Gold|K&N 57 Series Intake|H&R Coilovers|Carbon Fibre ACS Front Lip|Carbon Fibre CSL Full Rear Diffuser|Pioneer AVIC N2 Navi/MP3/DVD|Carbon Fibre Hood/Trunk Emblems|ZHP Shifter|Hyper Yellow DRL|Hyper Yellow Foglights|OEM BMW Car Cover
Old 02-03-2010, 09:45 AM   #3
rat3d m

My Ride: M3
Send a message via AIM to rat3d m
bump nice car

F**K the fame i want the money
07 E63 M///6 Black sapphire
10 kawi zx-6R Mac's Matte white*sold*
89 240sx sr20det white *sold*
95 M3///white *sold*
96 M3///green *sold*
98 528i silver *sold*
03 toyota celica silver *SOLD*
04 M3 Silver *Gone*
05 kawi zx-6R *sold*
03 E46 M3 csl ***** *SOLD*
01 E39 M5 dinan mods*SOLD
95 E36 M3 white LM reps *SOLD*
rat3d m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 11:02 AM   #4
Danxtm

My Ride: B7 A4
ok lol, this thread made me laugh but in same time if i would buy a car I would totally buy it from you. Must say that u r most honest about all the negatives ...... and I don't see that often what so ever .. Nice car man good luck on sale but let me ask you . is this your first or 2nd car by any chance ?
Danxtm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 11:20 AM   #5
JaaPee

My Ride: ///M
The title says e36? GLws
JaaPee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 11:45 AM   #6
HKWong34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danxtm View Post
ok lol, this thread made me laugh but in same time if i would buy a car I would totally buy it from you. Must say that u r most honest about all the negatives ...... and I don't see that often what so ever .. Nice car man good luck on sale but let me ask you . is this your first or 2nd car by any chance ?
I hate people wasting my time tellling me the car is perfect so I'd rather point out all the negatives first prior to them driving over and getting excited over it and then it turns out to be an Maaco paint job or something... If anyone has questions, email me first and I will give you a call back.

Not quite sure I understand the question of 1st or 2nd car. This is actually my dream car. I've owned 2 white E36 M3s prior to this along with some regular cars like GSRs, Civics, S14s, SW20s, but this was the car I was keeping forever, thus the low miles I put on it. I never drove it because I didn't want to mess it up. I finished the car a few weeks ago by installing the exhaust and now I fullfilled my dream of having a really badass car. Priorities changed and I'm going back to school so I do not need a fancy car anymore. (If anyone has a black 2002 SR5 Toyota 4 Runner I will trade you plus cash on your end).

I've had many people low ball me and that is the game. I've priced the starting price because of that so if you have a decent offer, please email me. Please note that I am not going by blue book but by market value and there are not many white/black ones out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP:330ci View Post
The title says e36? GLws
Oops! Sorry, I changed that. I was tired... =(

Old 02-03-2010, 12:59 PM   #7
Danxtm

My Ride: B7 A4
I dont have 2002 SR5 Toyota 4 Runner .... but i Do own a Toyota Celica 2000 GT ..... 2006 Ford F-150 XL 8 FT bed and 2007 Ford F-150 4 door 6 1/2 FT bed .... so if u interested in does let me know
Danxtm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 01:24 PM   #8
HKWong34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danxtm View Post
I dont have 2002 SR5 Toyota 4 Runner .... but i Do own a Toyota Celica 2000 GT ..... 2006 Ford F-150 XL 8 FT bed and 2007 Ford F-150 4 door 6 1/2 FT bed .... so if u interested in does let me know
Sorry, I'm only interested in that exact model, but I appreciate the offer!

MODS: I noticed I have less than 20 posts here, but I signed up in 2007 when I got my car to buy parts, etc. I am more active on www.m3forum.com under the same name HKWong34 so please do not remove my posting. =)