E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Tuning & Tech > DIY: Do It Yourself

DIY: Do It Yourself
Post here to share or improve your wrench turning skills! All BMW E46 DIY tips, tales, and projects discussed inside. Learn to work on your car and know the right BMW parts you will need!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-12-2010, 09:44 PM   #1
ETeRNaL_FuRY

My Ride: 2001 Honda Prelude
Post I'll pay you to carbon wrap my interior (local only)

What's up people. I know there's a thread here for how to carbon fiber wrap interior but I'm not good with those things. So if you know how to do it and really good at it and NOT looking to EXPERIMENT, let me know if you're willing to get paid for it. I'm willing to pay up to $120. Anyway, since there's a lot of people, throw me your price. Cheapest one gets to do it. You're only wrapping the myrtle wood trims so it's nothing major. Easy money if you ask me. It's like getting paid $15/hr working for 8 hours. Also, if people do bid, I don't wanna see $1 or penny differences. At least $5 difference. 1st one to offer the lowest price gets to do it. (for example, andrew offers $10 to do it but michael says he'll do it for $10 too. Andrew will get to do it because he was the 1st to offer the cheapest price) Also, I'm driving to your place but no more than 50 miles (1 hour drive) from where I'm at.
ETeRNaL_FuRY is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 02-12-2010, 10:43 PM   #2
surebet

My Ride: 2004 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by ETeRNaL_FuRY View Post
What's up people. I know there's a thread here for how to carbon fiber wrap interior but I'm not good with those things. So if you know how to do it and really good at it and NOT looking to EXPERIMENT, let me know if you're willing to get paid for it. I'm willing to pay up to $120. Anyway, since there's a lot of people, throw me your price. Cheapest one gets to do it. You're only wrapping the myrtle wood trims so it's nothing major. Easy money if you ask me. It's like getting paid $15/hr working for 8 hours. Also, if people do bid, I don't wanna see $1 or penny differences. At least $5 difference. 1st one to offer the lowest price gets to do it. (for example, andrew offers $10 to do it but michael says he'll do it for $10 too. Andrew will get to do it because he was the 1st to offer the cheapest price) Also, I'm driving to your place but no more than 50 miles (1 hour drive) from where I'm at.
surebet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 11:21 PM   #3
ininfinitum
Super Nintendo Chalmers

My Ride: 330
I'll do it for $500. You drive to Las Vegas. I'm only experimenting, so don't expect it to be perfect. Also, I don't have any CF, so I'll just use plastic wrap. Lemme know!
Old 02-12-2010, 11:28 PM   #4
rares

My Ride: 02 S54
Send a message via AIM to rares Send a message via Yahoo to rares Send a message via Skype™ to rares
Quote:
Old 02-13-2010, 07:59 AM   #5
ETeRNaL_FuRY

$500?! i might as well buy the real deal. forget it. i'll just buy it or experiment it myself
Old 02-13-2010, 08:01 AM   #6
ETeRNaL_FuRY

well, deals off. your lost people
Old 02-13-2010, 08:32 AM   #7
ETeRNaL_FuRY

Anyway, you people must have it confused, I said I'm paying you to wrap it. I didn't say you buy the materials too! I'm buying the stuff. Well, you're lost. That's 12,000 cents right there man! that's a lot money! lol! (just being funny btw) but seriously, $120 not good enough? I'm providing the material? Geesh, I bet if I was good at it and charged you $250 or something, you'd be like wtf?!?!

Last edited by ETeRNaL_FuRY; 02-13-2010 at 08:36 AM.
Old 02-13-2010, 08:44 AM   #8
Hartman

My Ride: 2000 323i
Quote:
Anyway, you people must have it confused, I said I'm paying you to wrap it. I didn't say you buy the materials too! I'm buying the stuff. Well, you're lost. That's 12,000 cents right there man! that's a lot money! lol! (just being funny btw) but seriously, $120 not good enough? I'm providing the material? Geesh, I bet if I was good at it and charged you $250 or something, you'd be like wtf?!?!

It's not rocket science, try it for yourself.
Old 02-13-2010, 09:03 AM   #9
Primer Jon

My Ride: 02 M3
Send a message via AIM to Primer Jon
Quote:
...It's like getting paid $15/hr working for 8 hours...
HOLY SMOKES $15 an hour?! I will be right over!

But seriously, why not find a local shop that could do it, and offer one of their installers some side work? That's your best bet if you don't want to tackle it yourself I would think.
Primer Jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 10:10 AM   #10
SaaDiesel

My Ride: 02 330i Tech 1
Its our lost guys...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ininfinitum View Post
I'll do it for $500. You drive to Las Vegas. I'm only experimenting, so don't expect it to be perfect. Also, I don't have any CF, so I'll just use plastic wrap. Lemme know!

ZSP/ZPP/ZCW
BFP Intake, Euro Cooling Ducts, OEM Clear Lenses, 8000K HIDS
Matte Black-Grill, Headlight, Window, & Body Trim
SaaDiesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 09:28 AM   #11
neef

My Ride: Poor
I love the demands. LOL
neef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 10:15 AM   #12
Riverbmr3

My Ride: slow 3