E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-07-2010, 10:23 PM   #81
kuksul08
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: California
Posts: 2,108
My Ride: M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJR4884 View Post
anyone see it thursday?


lollllllllllll friggin dwight... out of no where

"i want you to conceive my child"

This episode was amazing

"stick spicy food up her butt!" - kevin
__________________

Look at that subtle jet-black coloring. The tasteful thickness of it. Oh my God, it even has a 6mt.
S54 Valve Adjustment Spreadsheet & Info: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28231781/S54...ent%20info.zip
S54 VANOS DIY Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SkT2j3jsU0
kuksul08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 10:26 PM   #82
bmwti
yuppie racing
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: dirty jerz
Posts: 1,959
My Ride: 2008 335i coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuksul08 View Post

"stick spicy food up her butt!" - kevin




and the part where Pam realized it was the wrong baby sucking her nip.
__________________
bmwti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 10:29 PM   #83
JJR4884
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Nowhere
Posts: 18,170
My Ride: BMW
gonna watch it again on hulu
__________________
JJR4884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 10:35 PM   #84
southpaw
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Sun Diego
Posts: 15,282
My Ride: E36 M3 and E36 318ti
I'm getting really frazzled.
__________________
-Brandon

239whp/227wtq @2700lbs
southpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 12:20 AM   #85
JJR4884
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Nowhere
Posts: 18,170
My Ride: BMW
oh yea......... FINALLY andy asked erin out

__________________
JJR4884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 12:21 AM   #86
Wes
Registered User
 
Wes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 6,307
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuksul08 View Post
This episode was amazing

"stick spicy food up her butt!" - kevin
you fvcking rat!!! im the one who told you that line...
Wes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 12:23 AM   #87
kuksul08
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: California
Posts: 2,108
My Ride: M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes View Post
you fvcking rat!!! im the one who told you that line...
Actually Kevin is
__________________

Look at that subtle jet-black coloring. The tasteful thickness of it. Oh my God, it even has a 6mt.
S54 Valve Adjustment Spreadsheet & Info: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28231781/S54...ent%20info.zip
S54 VANOS DIY Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SkT2j3jsU0
kuksul08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 09:49 AM   #88
JJR4884
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Nowhere
Posts: 18,170
My Ride: BMW
me and pregnant pam get hungry at the same time, so we eat our meals together... not every meal though

2nd breakfast
lunch
2nd lunch
and 1 dinner


that fat mess hahahahhaahhah
__________________
JJR4884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 07:50 AM   #89
JJR4884
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Nowhere
Posts: 18,170
My Ride: BMW
Office Desk Calendar for today

Rolph is my best friend. We met in a shoe store. I heard him asking for a shoe that can increase his speed and not leave any tracks.

-Dwight
__________________
JJR4884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 09:35 AM   #90
JJR4884
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Nowhere
Posts: 18,170
My Ride: BMW
Wow i'm glad i started this thread, aren't we all having a blast? pfft losers


Desk Calendar 03/17/10

Michael: Is there no way we can get rid of him?
David: Not without cause, Michael.
Michael: I have a cause. It is because I hate him.


this calendar
__________________
JJR4884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 10:07 AM   #91
wrighterjw10
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Palmyra (Hershey), PA
Posts: 459
My Ride: 2002 330ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJR4884 View Post
Wow i'm glad i started this thread, aren't we all having a blast? pfft losers


Desk Calendar 03/17/10

Michael: Is there no way we can get rid of him?
David: Not without cause, Michael.
Michael: I have a cause. It is because I hate him.


this calendar
if you post these daily, it will make my workday better.

thanks.
__________________
wrighterjw10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 04:37 AM   #92
JJR4884
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Nowhere
Posts: 18,170
My Ride: BMW
if i remember i will

until then, go buy the calendar you cheap prick
__________________
JJR4884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 02:22 PM   #93
JJR4884
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Nowhere
Posts: 18,170
My Ride: BMW
03/18/10

Don't fall in love with me, kid.

- Merideth, to Ryan

__________________
JJR4884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 02:22 PM   #94
Wes
Registered User
 
Wes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 6,307
I still can't get over the part from the other week when Kevin said "stick spicy food up her butt"
Wes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 02:25 PM   #95
JJR4884
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Nowhere
Posts: 18,170
My Ride: BMW
I'll be out of the office until Tuesday, I'll post them in white so you can entertain yourself over the next comple days lol




03/19/10

Jan had the baby and Michael wasn't there to mark it. So the baby could be anybody's. Except Michael's.

- Dwight




03/20/10 - 03/21/10


I swallowed a tapeworm last night. It's going to grow up to three fee inside of me and then it eats all my food so that I don't get fat. And then after three months I take some medicine and then I pass it. Creed sold it to me. It's from Mexico.

-Kelly



03/22/10


I'm keeping a list of everyone who wrongs me. So when I'm back on top they'll be sorry. Kevin just made the list.

-Ryan
__________________
JJR4884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 02:29 PM   #96
JJR4884
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Nowhere
Posts: 18,170
My Ride: BMW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes View Post
I still can't get over the part from the other week when Kevin said "stick spicy food up her butt"
dude he got more dumb over the past couple years...

if you watch the old episodes, its amazing how the characters grew into themselves.

Kevin especially... He sounds like he had a stroke once every year, gets worse in time lol


I don't like that Creed has the smallest part... seriously he was retarded creepy in the beginning years, but the past few seasons his character and awkwardness was spot on

lol.... how about when jim was co-manager and dwight planted the microphone in his office.... jim finds out, pulls andy in the office, and plays loud opera music that way dwight can't hear what they are saying

creed starts to fill up because of how "beautiful" the song it ROFLLLLLLLLLLL

genius
__________________
JJR4884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 02:36 PM   #97
bmwti
yuppie racing
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: dirty jerz
Posts: 1,959
My Ride: 2008 335i coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJR4884 View Post
dude he got more dumb over the past couple years...

if you watch the old episodes, its amazing how the characters grew into themselves.

Kevin especially... He sounds like he had a stroke once every year, gets worse in time lol


I don't like that Creed has the smallest part... seriously he was retarded creepy in the beginning years, but the past few seasons his character and awkwardness was spot on

lol.... how about when jim was co-manager and dwight planted the microphone in his office.... jim finds out, pulls andy in the office, and plays loud opera music that way dwight can't hear what they are saying

creed starts to fill up because of how "beautiful" the song it ROFLLLLLLLLLLL

genius

creed is definitely a little shady.

that time they all played the murder mystery game during work and creed came in late for the day. he walks into the meeting room, and Michael tells him, that they found a dead body or something and they're figuring out who the culprit is. Creed quickly excuses himself saying he has to get something, and instead runs back to his car, and drives off....
__________________
bmwti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 02:39 PM   #98
Wes
Registered User
 
Wes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 6,307
Werd... Kevin is dumber now. His voice kind of bothers me.

I do like Kelly's transformation, but I think they should involve Creed a bit more with the episodes.

Also, I really hate Jim now. He started to become serious before he became co-manager and even after that, his attitude is completely diferent now. Looking back at the early episodes, he was a really funny guy, but now he is really lame.

I also read somewhere that John kraimnotgoingtotryandspellhisnamezinzki is a real jerk in real life so that kind of ruined it for me too.



Thank god for Andy
Wes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 02:41 PM   #99
JJR4884
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Nowhere
Posts: 18,170
My Ride: BMW
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwti View Post
creed is definitely a little shady.

that time they all played the murder mystery game during work and creed came in late for the day. he walks into the meeting room, and Michael tells him, that they found a dead body or something and they're figuring out who the culprit is. Creed quickly excuses himself saying he has to get something, and instead runs back to his car, and drives off....
hahahha

there was another time, i don't recall exactly what it was, but I think it was the episode where michael sent out the 10% coupons but didn't specify one per order....

so when they said that the delivery went to their biggest company and they are going to lose x amount of dollars, the cameras cut to creed and all he says is

"that truck was never supposed to make it to that delivery"

wtfffffffff????


was that the case? i have a feeling i am mixing episodes up....
__________________
JJR4884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 02:44 PM   #100
JJR4884
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Nowhere
Posts: 18,170
My Ride: BMW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes View Post
Werd... Kevin is dumber now. His voice kind of bothers me.

I do like Kelly's transformation, but I think they should involve Creed a bit more with the episodes.

Also, I really hate Jim now. He started to become serious before he became co-manager and even after that, his attitude is completely diferent now. Looking back at the early episodes, he was a really funny guy, but now he is really lame.

I also read somewhere that John kraimnotgoingtotryandspellhisnamezinzki is a real jerk in real life so that kind of ruined it for me too.



Thank god for Andy
dude i LOVE doing kevin impressions lol....

agreed, creed needs moaar

kelly.... eh... she has some good lines but shes a ditz lol

jim.... he made me almost uncomfortable last week when he was trying to get pam to go to the hospital.... especially after the conference room "distraction" meeting

i still like him tho, he is more serious but he still fights with dwight all day long.... lol quad-desk, that was pure old school jim right here


andy...... lol i can't believe he still went to erin's house the way he walked to his car when jo told him to go home last week was fvcking PRICELESS


ryan is a jerk now.... cocky little bastard, and he dresses like you wes
no one picks on him anymore
__________________
JJR4884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use