E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous
Non-BMW parts, Non-BMW for sale, motorcycles, random car parts, home electronics, cell phones, clothing, shoes, concert tickets, video games, pets and anything else you can think of!

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-19-2010, 06:28 PM   #1
Fractal Seb

My Ride: spoon AP2
**for sale: olin ross OR860 5.1 sound system

like title says. brand new in box and never used. shoot me your best price, i need this gone as soon as possible as i have too much stuff taking up space. i cant turn down your offer so pm me with any offers. heres the link to their website: http://www.olinross.com/products/OR860.html
can give you actual pics upon request as well

thanks for looking!

edit: i should have stated originally i bought these for 200. make me your best offer and theyre yours. im trying to break somewhat even and i did not intend to mislead anyone, thank you all!

Last edited by Fractal Seb; 03-19-2010 at 08:55 PM.
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 03-19-2010, 06:33 PM   #2
bimmerfan1990
Modded ///Member

My Ride: BMW ///M3
THIS IS A SCAM!!

Search "olin ross scam" or "white van scam" on google if you want more information on "Olin Ross" theater systems

A while back there was a hispanic guy running around my town in a tricked out escalade selling these. He would show a magazine just like from your linked website showing they were worth $2000+ and explain that he has extras he'd be willing to sell for $600 because the owner of the home audio company he works for accidently ordered too many

I never bought one but I know more then one person who did and was VERY disappointed after hooking it up. These systems are not worth more then $200 at best and OP should be banned for trying to sell this to someone on here. Either he is participating in the scam, or he got scammed himself and is trying to unload this on someone else
Old 03-19-2010, 06:45 PM   #3
Fractal Seb

yea i know i these two "business men" got me with it 2 weeks ago. i spent 200 bux on it worst decision ever
Old 03-19-2010, 06:46 PM   #4
Fractal Seb

and bimmerfan not trying to scam anyone just trying to get some of my money back
Old 03-19-2010, 06:47 PM   #5
CroVlado

My Ride: 2004 MB BMW M3
Send a message via AIM to CroVlado
so now ur here trying to scam ppl into buying ur crap so u can make some money back. wow

| 04 Mystic Blue M3 | 07 White R6 |

MY LAGUNA SECA BLUE INTERIOR DYE PROJECT
Old 03-19-2010, 06:52 PM   #6
Fractal Seb

how am i trying to scam anyone you idiot? i specifically said i will take any offer you make, as i didnt even pay much for it nor did i expect to gain alot anyway after realizing what a generic company it was
Old 03-19-2010, 06:55 PM   #7
CroVlado

My Ride: 2004 MB BMW M3
Send a message via AIM to CroVlado
ur selling total garbage.

| 04 Mystic Blue M3 | 07 White R6 |

MY LAGUNA SECA BLUE INTERIOR DYE PROJECT
Old 03-19-2010, 06:59 PM   #8
Fractal Seb

i get what i paid for right? i seriously do need this out of my room, i cant stand looking at all this **** i have laying around taking up space plus need em gone. like i said before make me an offer and its yours
Old 03-19-2010, 07:06 PM   #9
kirill1221

My Ride: 05 TL Base 6spd
pm sent
Old 03-19-2010, 07:07 PM   #10
bimmerfan1990
Modded ///Member

My Ride: BMW ///M3
OP you provided a link to a website making it seem like your system was worth $2,500. You failed to mention that you only paid $200 for it.

You said you were open to offers but posting that link and not mentioning how much you paid for it is wrong.
Old 03-19-2010, 07:29 PM   #11
Fractal Seb

bimmerfan, stop trying to turn me into some culprit, i knew someone was going to post the actually validity on how these are sold, so i wasnt sweating anything if ppl were going to realize what its worth. its looks like a crap company but the system doesnt play bad audio from what i hear from someone who just pm'd me
Old 03-19-2010, 07:39 PM   #12
mikeyh1015

My Ride: Bmw 04' 330ci coupe
Dude this is not cool at all man Seriously, ban this dude!!!!!
Old 03-19-2010, 08:41 PM   #13
BMW-UDM

My Ride: Piggy bank
OP is not a scammer... he stated later on his own thread how he came abt this product. there is no harm in selling it if he feels he wants to. Nobody is forced to buy anything in any forum classified. Call it a POS, thats fine.. but if you have no intention in buying it dont post and make remakes abt OP that are uncalled for. If you do intend on buying ask away, OP will provide you the info. I know him personaly folks.. and i have done transactions with him.. I can assure any member he is not intending to scam anybody. He will provide any info you want abt anything he sells including this item. I am sure of it. Buy with confidence folks, or simply dont. Granted, I must say he maybe should of made a better disclosure on his first post..but none the less Seb is no scammer and a great guy!
Old 03-21-2010, 10:37 AM   #14
n2siast

My Ride: 02 330ci
OP...you have one recourse on getting your money back. Same thing happened to me a few years back. I researched and found out that if you notify them within 3 business days, they are to issue you a refund. I"m not sure what the laws are in your area, but in VA I was able to get my money back.

What i did was send them a letter via fedex, knowing that they will have to sign for it and stated the facts in the letter and asked for a refund. Within a week the same 2 guys met me and gave me my money back and got their speakers back.

You can get their info if they provided you with some type of receipt or phone number, then google that info to get their location and address.

Good Luck.
Old 03-21-2010, 01:29 PM   #15
SDKmann

My Ride: 01 Cherokee
The OP should have disclosed what was going on in the first post, looking at the information in the first post alone he was trying to pull a scam to get his money back. He only offered up the information on what was really going on after confronted and his overly defensive posts confirm that his intentions were to keep this information from us. Ill be contacting the mods, this guy needs to be banned.
Closed Thread