E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 05:52 PM   #1
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
How many guys would you be uncomfortable with your gf sleeping with in the past?

I have been with my gf almost one year and she knows my past but I refuse to ask her what her number is. I have a magic number in my head and I'm scared if she's over it I'd look at her differently. I know I'm a hypocrite because if she slept with as many people as I have I'd be grossed out but it really doesn't change anything right? As long as she's disease free and in to me I guess I shouldn't care.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 05:57 PM   #2
mvrk10256

My Ride: E30 325i
Send a message via AIM to mvrk10256
the average for women is about 6 partners, men is 10, of course everyone on this forum has ****ed like a million super models, but i would say if she is around the average its ok.

my personal thoughts on it if she is clean and doesnt cheat it doesnt matter.
Old 03-23-2010, 06:02 PM   #3
DylloS

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvrk10256 View Post
the average for women is about 6 partners, men is 10, of course everyone on this forum has ****ed like a million super models, but i would say if she is around the average its ok.

my personal thoughts on it if she is clean and doesnt cheat it doesnt matter.
That's how I feel. I know she's clean and doesn't cheat. Everything is perfect between us but it's kind of in the back of my mind. I need to stop thinking about it because I know the people from my past are meaningless now.
Old 03-23-2010, 06:05 PM   #4
JJR4884

My Ride: BMW
definitely not trying to insult you solly.... but once i started dating older girls, that whole worry went away

i find it childish, immature, and a waste of time to even spend 1 second thinking about something that is so irrelevant... i'm not trying to bash on you, but one day you are going to wake up and say "wow i really don't give a fvck at all...."

bottom line, she is with you now... if she had a little fun, ya you know you can't blame her and if she got it out of her system and all that shiit doesn't mean anything to her, then you are golden

like you said, if she is clean and disease free, you are in good shape my friend
Old 03-23-2010, 06:05 PM   #5
firefirefire90
Banned

My Ride: suce ma bite
Send a message via AIM to firefirefire90
I don't bring it up, PERIOD. It puts strain on the relationship and at least with my last one, it became a big deal that she kept bringing up(insecurities? idk). Better left to your imagination dude.
firefirefire90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 06:43 PM   #6
DylloS

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJR4884 View Post
definitely not trying to insult you solly.... but once i started dating older girls, that whole worry went away

i find it childish, immature, and a waste of time to even spend 1 second thinking about something that is so irrelevant... i'm not trying to bash on you, but one day you are going to wake up and say "wow i really don't give a fvck at all...."

bottom line, she is with you now... if she had a little fun, ya you know you can't blame her and if she got it out of her system and all that shiit doesn't mean anything to her, then you are golden

like you said, if she is clean and disease free, you are in good shape my friend
no offense taken. I know she doesn't care about my past and I really don't care about hers because like you said, she's with me now.
Old 03-23-2010, 06:51 PM   #7
BMWDon

My Ride: Needs a cage
if the ***** is tight, and you aren't sporting genital worts on your lip from eating her regularly.....get over it, everybody has had a past, you don't want to know and she'll never tell you the truth....so move on and enjoy it NOW!
Old 03-23-2010, 06:54 PM   #8
Alayle

My Ride: Adidas on weekends
Don't really care because

1- I've been around
2- I've slept with girls that I know have been around
Old 03-23-2010, 07:04 PM   #9
DylloS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alayle View Post
Don't really care because

1- I've been around
2- I've slept with girls that I know have been around
You guys are definitely making me realize how insignificant this is lol.
Old 03-23-2010, 09:54 PM   #10
aapriadi

My Ride: e90 325i
dont dig up her past if you cant handle the truth lol! for me, the number is 3-5....depending on her age...if she's older, 5...if she's younger, 3
but if her pvssy still has a good grip, i dont care lolz
aapriadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 10:56 PM   #11
jailonacs99

My Ride: 2011 335is
You sucked 36 dicks!?!!?
Old 03-23-2010, 11:55 PM   #12
z00

My Ride: E46 M3 Manual
What matters is not vaginal sex, it's anal sex. If you plow her trench then you might wanna know how many times it was plowed before. Because girls only let special guys from the back door. If you're the first, congrats she is an ass virgin and you should not worry about anything.
z00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 12:38 AM   #13
JJR4884

My Ride: BMW
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
no offense taken. I know she doesn't care about my past and I really don't care about hers because like you said, she's with me now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by z00 View Post
What matters is not vaginal sex, it's anal sex. If you plow her trench then you might wanna know how many times it was plowed before. Because girls only let special guys from the back door. If you're the first, congrats she is an ass virgin and you should not worry about anything.
whoa whoa whoa

easy dr. phil
Old 03-24-2010, 01:09 AM   #14
officer140

My Ride: 01 330xi, 99 TLR
If her sexual skill level is up there, then she's either had a good teacher or she's had her body treated like an amusement park. The anal comment .... I kinda agree with that.
officer140 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 01:30 AM   #15
DME46

My Ride: has free candy.
Leave the past in the past. Honestly, if your relationship is good... why ruin it with these thoughts constantly running through your mind?

But I feel you man, I've always had the "history" talk with my past girlfriends and my current one. It honestly does nothing to help the relationship... just pounds your thoughts from time to time. You can't change whats done, just be happy you have her now.

embrace this moment
remember
we are eternal
all this pain is an illusion
DME46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 08:47 AM   #16
217Bimmer
Banned User

My Ride: 2001 BMW 330i
Depends on how the encounters occurred. If she was in a relationship with each guy then it wouldn't concern me. If there were 10 one nighters, it would be a different story. It would take some investigating and prodding to find out, so it is probably better to just assume the best and forget the past. Unless it starts to burn like fire while urinating.

BTW did you tell her about the time you made out with your sister while wearing a lucha libre mask?
217Bimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 08:53 AM   #17
pMak26

My Ride: '99 M3, '07 r6
Already said but should be said again.

Dude, get over it, it doesn't matter. Don't make big deals of small stuff, ever.

Base (SuperFlo Dyno: 211whp/199.5wtq)
PSS9s . Porterfield pads . Enkei's . M50 . Schroth belts
pMak26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 09:00 AM   #18
xFalleNx330Ci

My Ride: '01 330Ci
Quote:
I need to stop thinking about it because I know the people from my past are meaningless now.
You've said the most important detail in this thread yourself. You "care" about it because of something that has happened in the past or something someone has done to you. You're current gf is not anyone from your past, and I know it's hard, but you can't expect her to end up doing something someone else has done. That's something I have learned with my current relationship. You seem to have your head straight Solly

Quote:
Originally Posted by beingdevious View Post
OT is like a bunch of rabid horny monkeys that run around and rape other forums, any new monkeys, and then throw **** at eachother, take pics, and demand nudes.
xFalleNx330Ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 09:18 AM   #19
tiloulou330i

My Ride: 02 330i zsp
Send a message via AIM to tiloulou330i Send a message via MSN to tiloulou330i Send a message via Yahoo to tiloulou330i
Quote:
That's how I feel. I know she's clean and doesn't cheat. Everything is perfect between us but it's kind of in the back of my mind. I need to stop thinking about it because I know the people from my past are meaningless now.
How you know she doesn't cheat?

Originally Posted by nawmean?
I know I sound naive, but some of the advice I've taken from this board has helped my life quite a bit
tiloulou330i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 09:59 AM   #20
wasp9166
ima touching member

My Ride: 04 330i jet black
Send a message via Yahoo to wasp9166
well , if they were all hamburger chefs, would it still matter dyllos?

"if polarity comes from protons, does morality come from morons?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by russ330 View Post
"Mommy and Daddy are getting a divorce now because wasp9166 had to piitb with Mom."

Last edited by wasp9166; 03-24-2010 at 10:02 AM.
wasp9166 is offline   Reply With Quote