E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-22-2010, 02:32 PM   #21
wasp9166
Banned User

My Ride: 04 330i jet black
Send a message via Yahoo to wasp9166
its always peaches in the beginning bro...........................
wasp9166 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 02:33 PM   #22
wasp9166
Banned User

My Ride: 04 330i jet black
Send a message via Yahoo to wasp9166
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWDon View Post
she gets bored easily...means your wallet can't handle the hit to keep her "satisfied"...she is independant but owns a cat = means she's a mental patient the hospital hasn't found yet.

Run, hit it and run the hell away, make sure she can't find you. I've got $5 says she's the type to slash tires and key your car when she sees you with a new girlfriend 5 months from now
well, i was gonna keep quiet , but now...............look at her hand in the pic
wasp9166 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 03:16 PM   #23
217Bimmer
E46Fanatic

My Ride: 2001 BMW 330i
Taking it slow is a good idea, but she might not be as patient. I'm sure her friends are all getting engaged, married, and having kids and it's putting the pressure on her.

I've been in the opposite situation as you my last two relationships. Each girl was 5-6 years younger than me only a few years out of college. I was in a steady job, owned a car and a house, and was done with grad school. They were in that post college phase like you and it's not something that I wanted to force them out of. Everyone needs that post college life where you are on your own, with money and freedom to do what you want. No homework or studying. I could see it taking a few years for them to mature out of it before being in a more serious relationship.

You might be different and are at a more mature relationship level. If she senses that you are not, don't think that there is something wrong with you and that you need to change for her. You are just in two different places in your life. It will only cause resentment. Good luck and I hope it works out.
217Bimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 03:22 PM   #24
dauble2k5

My Ride: Facelift Coupe
hey, thanks. that's pretty good advice.. i'm ready to meet someone, but am not sure i want to settle down juuust yet, but in a year or so, i'd like to be serious, so this kinda helps me.
Old 03-24-2010, 11:08 AM   #25
dauble2k5

*UPDATE*

went over for dinner last night, noticed some weird comments she made, so.. i went home last night. got a text this morning "we should talk tonight. i have been thinking a lot lately"

awesome.

pretty sure you guys were all right. must be something with the cats..
Old 03-24-2010, 11:23 AM   #26
BMWDon

My Ride: Needs a cage
single chicks with cats are wierd, single chicks with little dogs are attention hores, single chicks with big goofy dogs are more fun, slightly simple, yet probably loyal to a fault, maybe clingy even.

atleast she's initiating the breakup, if you did, you'd have to watch over your shoulder all the damn time
Old 03-24-2010, 11:29 AM   #27
phrozen06

My Ride: E46, E92 M3, R32 VW
Send a message via Yahoo to phrozen06
Don't eat an older woman's cooking (At Her House). You'll be hooked and not know why.

phrozen06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 11:31 AM   #28
217Bimmer
E46Fanatic

yeah, you're about to get dropped, but at least you are smart enough to have been picking up the signals and it won't come out of the blue. just remember that it's nothing personal. she just obviously wants something else and doesn't feel you are the right one at this time. it will be interesting to hear what she says. the good thing is that it hasn't dragged on into a miserable relationship. you can find someone better!

and the advice above is spot on! cool chicks like big dogs.
Old 03-24-2010, 11:36 AM   #29
shady3one3
Banned

My Ride: gets replaced soon.
Send a message via AIM to shady3one3
Hey I used to be a single chick w/a little dog and I are not attention *****!

But anyway, sounds like she's the type to use you as her play thing. Get out while you still can.
shady3one3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 11:42 AM   #30
217Bimmer
E46Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by shady3one3 View Post
Hey I used to be a single chick w/a little dog and I are not attention *****!

But anyway, sounds like she's the type to use you as her play thing. Get out while you still can.
Used to be? Did you get rid of the dog or your cat?
Old 03-24-2010, 12:07 PM   #31
shady3one3
Banned

My Ride: gets replaced soon.
Send a message via AIM to shady3one3
Used to be single. Now, the older woman .
shady3one3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 12:21 PM   #32
dauble2k5

so, she's been texting me a bit today and it's almost as if nothing's ever wrong. what gives? she has two cats an a small dog.. one of the most hyperactive things i've ever seen. who knows what the hell is up, ha ha. i'm pretty much ready to end it tonight if she doesn't; i'm done playing games with this chick. i guess she's been honest all along, which is key.
Old 03-24-2010, 12:22 PM   #33
JJR4884

My Ride: BMW
I'll say right now...... this girl does not fall under the "older woman" category...... I'm 25 and have dated a few older girls... current gf is 32, and there are 2 REASONS ONLY why older girls want to date younger studs such as yourself

1.... the better reason...... they are chill, they let you do whatever you want, they are awesome at sex, they are up for a great time, you make them feel a bit younger, and it is a care-free relationship with a lot of laughs, wine, clothes, sex, and so forth....

2.... no one her age will date her because she is a ****** nut

see where i am going with this?

i'll let you draw your own conclusions, however i feel like this is the end after she has this "talk" with you

for future advice (not specifically directed to the op)...... when you date an older girl, you need to prove that you aren't intimidated, you need to be a man in certain social situations (no not fighting, but for example don't be an indecisive little biitch), and most importantly, when you are dating someone older... don't fall in love

i'm not saying it won't happen, but take every day as it comes because relationships like that can get old QUICK.... and it will hurt if you are sitting here thinking about how awesome christmas will be between the both of you, and she peaces out on labor day
Old 03-24-2010, 12:37 PM   #34
dauble2k5

yeah, i can see those points and i'm well aware of them. she's training for a mini marathon at the end of april and says she's not tried to be in a relationship during this period of time because of it. i know she's very independent, so i think that has a lot to do with things.. don't think she likes to be tied down and i know she's said she gets bored easily. we'll see!
Old 03-24-2010, 01:22 PM   #35
BMWDon

oh dear god run
Quote:
Originally Posted by dauble2k5 View Post
she has two cats an a small dog..
Old 03-24-2010, 01:45 PM   #36
217Bimmer
E46Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by dauble2k5 View Post
yeah, i can see those points and i'm well aware of them. she's training for a mini marathon at the end of april and says she's not tried to be in a relationship during this period of time because of it. i know she's very independent, so i think that has a lot to do with things.. don't think she likes to be tied down and i know she's said she gets bored easily. we'll see!
damn, she sounds like me. i hate being told what to do and it often makes it hard to be in a relationship. unless things are going very well and i feel there's great potential i feel resentment towards the girl because i don't like the feeling of being held accountable to someone else. not that i cheat or anything, but i'm very independent doing what the eff i want whenever the eff i want to do it. if i can't it feels like i am trapped. no, it's not always fair, but that's just how i am.
Old 03-24-2010, 09:48 PM   #37
dauble2k5

awesome. 'i don't know what i want. i want to be friends. friends make me happy.'

text her in the morning, i'm goin out with the guys this weekend. fcuk it.

thanks to everyone for the advice..
Old 03-25-2010, 05:13 AM   #38
BMWDon

don't stress it, you're too young to be tied down....worry about this crap when you hit 30
Old 03-25-2010, 03:38 PM   #39
JJR4884

My Ride: BMW
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWDon View Post
don't stress it, you're too young to be tied down....worry about this crap when you hit 30
you mean 40 right?
Old 03-25-2010, 04:00 PM   #40
dauble2k5

ha ha, i'm not stressed yet, just.. sucks having something, then having it be gone, just like that. whatever, she's still texting me, so who knows waht's up now.