E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-08-2010, 07:47 PM   #21
Sherweeeny

My Ride: BMW Civic
dude, if the girl aint willing to hear you out or try to understand your situation, then she may possibly not be worth it. sure you think shes 'the one' now, but you are only 21, you have another 10 years of getting to know girls ahead of you.

personally id gtfo and live my life. as i said before, if you mean as much as u think to girl a then she will always be around.
Old 04-08-2010, 08:18 PM   #22
Fractal Seb

My Ride: spoon AP2
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrisuE46 View Post
dude your my new favorite member

yes she is very much on top of her and my ****. she is the chick from the other threads i posted. and you absolutely right about playing sloppy ass games cuz i WAS doing that in the past. of course me and her have sex...we dated for close to two years. i completely agree she should be upset with me. i highly doubt i have any chance with her at this point. she feels betrayed and lied to.

is it worth it? ive always thought it was. we've gone through a lot and i feel like i could never go through what we've been through and still love that person if it was any other girl. she feels like she cares more than i do...but im just not a very emotional guy. its really hard for me to express how i feel to her sometimes.

ive explained my side and thats about all i can do since shes already told me to leave her alone. so im gonna chill. delete my facebook tonight for sure...it definitely has caused me more harm then good.

thanks man. you're very smart and most of everything you said was spot on.

right now i wish i had a hot tub time machine...
DEFINITELY one of the BEST decisions you can ever make these days. did it 3 months ago (very active on it, bunch of friends, tagged pics, social wall guy, etc etc) and i have never felt so good. girls begin to wonder where you are, not to mention everyone asks what you've been up to, ha. facebook causes so many problems(for me at least it did, unnecessary bs drama within our friends) and its something not many ppl realize and the fact the living without a facebook is underrated, healthy (in a way wear it frees up time in your life, allowing you to realize who you are and realize the greater things in life),and possible! great move on deleting it.
Old 04-09-2010, 01:44 AM   #23
impulse90

My Ride: .
It's funny how people blame a social networking tool as being the culprit to their dramatic tendencies.... jes sayin'. If it isn't on Facebook, it's going to be conveyed through spoken word, texts, forums, etc, etc, etc. If you don't want drama, don't put yourself in a situation that will create it! Simple enough, yes?
impulse90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 08:56 AM   #24
OrisuE46

My Ride: 325xi
Quote:
Originally Posted by impulse90 View Post
It's funny how people blame a social networking tool as being the culprit to their dramatic tendencies.... jes sayin'. If it isn't on Facebook, it's going to be conveyed through spoken word, texts, forums, etc, etc, etc. If you don't want drama, don't put yourself in a situation that will create it! Simple enough, yes?
i never said it was caused by facebook. its obviously my own fault for getting in this mess. but fb definitely doesn't help.

ive apologized to both girls already. not much i can do now...

R.I.P

OrisuE46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 09:18 AM   #25
Goughie

My Ride: 330d Sport Touring
David,

As far as I can see it, girl B is a dead duck - not even part of the equation here. You've met her twice in social settings with other friends so she's just an aquaintance and nothing more imho. Tell her to take a running jump.

Girl A? It's more difficult for me to pass comment as you two have history, but as an outsider looking in I'd say she's burnt, too. Most of us have been through the game of trying to win back scorned girls before and 99% of the time it doesn't work, it only makes things worse.

I get that things are difficult right now with losing your dad so recently (see my reply BTW in your OT thread about this), but you need stability right now. To me, that looks like trusted friends who can also see how all this drama is affecting you.

If I were you I'd talk to girl A and explain that current events mean you are behaving atypically. You can reinforce the fact that you're in a mess since dad passed. It will help calm her attitude towards you a little bit - she's got to be made of stone if she can't see this. If you're frank about your mixed up feelings right now, that may be a pleasant surprise to her too, especially as you say you're not a very emotional person. Tell her you'll be taking a couple of months out to re-focus and that if she's amenable you two could talk after this.

After a couple of months you'll know if it's still got legs or if she's just a crutch in your darkest hour.

Good luck man!

"The protection of views purely on religious grounds cannot be justified. It is not only an irrational idea, but it is also divisive, capricious and arbitrary" - Lord Justice Laws, UK 29/04/2010
Goughie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 02:12 PM   #26
OrisuE46

My Ride: 325xi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goughie View Post
David,

As far as I can see it, girl B is a dead duck - not even part of the equation here. You've met her twice in social settings with other friends so she's just an aquaintance and nothing more imho. Tell her to take a running jump.

Girl A? It's more difficult for me to pass comment as you two have history, but as an outsider looking in I'd say she's burnt, too. Most of us have been through the game of trying to win back scorned girls before and 99% of the time it doesn't work, it only makes things worse.

I get that things are difficult right now with losing your dad so recently (see my reply BTW in your OT thread about this), but you need stability right now. To me, that looks like trusted friends who can also see how all this drama is affecting you.

If I were you I'd talk to girl A and explain that current events mean you are behaving atypically. You can reinforce the fact that you're in a mess since dad passed. It will help calm her attitude towards you a little bit - she's got to be made of stone if she can't see this. If you're frank about your mixed up feelings right now, that may be a pleasant surprise to her too, especially as you say you're not a very emotional person. Tell her you'll be taking a couple of months out to re-focus and that if she's amenable you two could talk after this.

After a couple of months you'll know if it's still got legs or if she's just a crutch in your darkest hour.

Good luck man!
man i wish i was as good as you with words lol. thanks again dude. once again you came through in the clutch with some real advice!

R.I.P

OrisuE46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 07:43 PM   #27
Goughie

My Ride: 330d Sport Touring
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrisuE46 View Post
man i wish i was as good as you with words lol. thanks again dude. once again you came through in the clutch with some real advice!
Well it is my language, after all!

We're all E46 bro's on here, just trying to get by and I've been to Manila and liked the place, so you've got a headstart right there!

"The protection of views purely on religious grounds cannot be justified. It is not only an irrational idea, but it is also divisive, capricious and arbitrary" - Lord Justice Laws, UK 29/04/2010
Goughie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 08:30 AM   #28
BigT330Ci

My Ride: 2012 Toyota Prius
Send a message via AIM to BigT330Ci Send a message via Yahoo to BigT330Ci
Reason number 1,343,453,678,454 to STAY OFF OF FACEBOOK.

Don't air your business it causes nothing but trouble. Geezz.....
BigT330Ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 08:40 PM   #29
IFX

My Ride: AW //M
gotta love facebook.
IFX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 04:18 AM   #30
benjamin1

My Ride: 350z track edition

benjamin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 07:10 AM   #31
HellFish

My Ride: BMW
Send a message via AIM to HellFish
conference call
Old 05-10-2010, 03:53 AM   #32
NOVAbimmer

My Ride: 14 Impala FXST M796
A. Boombox
B. Peter Gabriel's "Graceland"
C. Girl A's front lawn
Old 05-10-2010, 08:18 PM   #33
///German_M3///

My Ride: 03 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigT330Ci View Post
Reason number 1,343,453,678,454 to STAY OFF OF FACEBOOK.

Don't air your business it causes nothing but trouble. Geezz.....

Totally agree!!!!!
Old 05-13-2010, 04:40 PM   #34
xlash

My Ride: '05 325i MT
DONT ADD GIRLS ON YOUR FACEBOOK UNTIL YOU DECIDED TO BE FAITHFUL TO ONE. Facebook can be a nightmare if you don't know how to handle it.